Chapter 32

"Michael! Come on, you've been away for weeks! You need to get your ass out of bed and get to the studio" Ashton says.

"Fuck off" comes Michael's reply. I sigh sitting up slowly. Ashton looks at me and rolls his eyes and I chuckle quietly. Ashton motions with his head for me to go to him. I pull back the covers slowly, then I proceed to get out of bed.

"Michael" I whisper once I'm standing next to Ashton. We watch Michael's hand reach out across the bed before he sits up. I smile and wave at my boyfriend.

"Oh hi there!" I say as Ashton says, "Morning"

"Come back to bed babe"

"No, Michael, I will not. You need to go to the studio. I'll come with maybe, but just get up" I groan. Michael falls back onto the bed with his hand over his eyes. I sigh again, getting some clothes and leaving Ashton to handle my boyfriend. I close the bathroom door, locking it before I start the shower. As it warms up, I strip out of my clothes.

When I get out of the shower, I straighten my hair as I put on stockings with shorts over the top and then one of Michael's shirts I may have stolen. I've ignored knocks on the door, because when can a girl ever get time alone when your traveling the world with a bunch of boys? Never really, especially if I'm dating one too. I finish up my make up, then I leave the steamy bathroom to see Michael, fully dressed, sitting on the end of the bed. "Took you long enough" he groans. I raise an eyebrow at him as I unplug my phone and grab my purse before walking over to Michael.

"That's my shirt" he mumble, pinching a bit of the fabric between his fingers. I nod smiling at him.

"Come on, let's go to the studio" I say grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

~

~

~

"Michael, this is a new song. Apparently you wrote it? The Only Reason?" I watch as Michael nods from my position on the couch. In the recording studio.

"Alright, so you know what your solos are in this song right?" Michael nods slower. Connor, who is recording Michael, laughs.

"Alright, here's Calum's.... I thought you knew yours. But luckily Calum wrote who is singing what!" Connor hands Michael a pack of paper stabled together. Michael walks into the recording area, and I sit up ready to watch Michael record. Conner puts a thumbs up and Michael nods. (A.N. If you haven't listened to The Only Reason by 5sos yet, do so!!!!)

Don't talk, let me think it over
How we gonna fix this
How we gonna undo all the pain
Tell me, is it even worth it,
Looking for a straight line
Taking back the time we can replace

"Did you want me to do the chorus as well mate?" Conner nods.

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason

Oh Oh Oh, only reason, the only reason

Don't talk, let me think it over
How we gonna fix this
How we gonna undo all the pain

"Greats, thanks Michael!! Now for your album your wanting to do Heartbreak Girl? So could I get you to sing your solos?" Michael nods.

I dedicate this song to you
The one who never sees the truth
That I can take away your hurt, Heartbreak Girl
Hold you tight straight to the day light,
I'm right here when you're gonna realise
That I'm your cure Heartbreak Girl