Chapter 13

*Georgia's POV*

I laugh as Harry puts whip-cream in Zayn's hand. He then passes the can to Louis who puts cream on Zayn's nose. Zayn stirs in his sleep. We all freeze, watching his movements.

I guess that's what he gets for getting the bigger room...

Once Michael went for a shower, I came out to find Louis and Harry sneaking off to Zayn's room with a can of whip-cream. And I immediately wanted to join in.

Zayn rolls over, bring the hand with cream in, up under his face to his cheek. Louis bites his lip to prevent himself from laughing out loud. I smirk as I get given the can. I then frown as I think of where to put it. I decide to put it on his chin and we all step back to look at our work. We then walk out laughing.

"Lock your door when you go back. He is going to release his inner-dinosaur!" Harry laughs. I laugh along and say bye before heading to my room. I walk in to see Michael sitting on the bed, knees up to his chest, with his head tucked away.

"What's wrong?" I immediately ask. His head snaps up and he scrambles off the bed and running towards me. He doesn't waste a second before wrapping his arms around me.

"I thought he came and took you. I thought.... I thought..." He mumbles. "I came out and you were gone. I thought the fucking worst Georgia"

"It's alright Michael. I'm here now alright? And if he did come, I would put up a fight alright?" I explain. He nods and presses his face in my neck.

"We just pranked Zayn. So I have to lock the door apparently" I tell Michael. He nods and starts stepping backwards causing me to squeal at the unexpected movement.

"What are you doing?"

"Locking the door" he replies. I roll my eyes.

Soon I feel the wood against my back. And a click, signalling the door is locked. Michael looks at me, bites his lip before turning away.

"What's up?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"I'm just.... Thinking" he says. I nod, not entirely sure he's telling the truth. But I guess he will tell me when he's ready, right?

Yeah of course he will.

Unless he is sick of you and wants to break up with you.

No. He wouldn't.

"LOUIS!" I jump then laugh.

"What did you guys do anyway?" Michael says.

"Put whip-cream all over him" I smirk. Michael laughs stepping back. I unlock the door and open it just so I can look out. I see Zayn standing at Louis and Harry's door, foot taping the ground as he raises his hand.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Knock any harder the door will break mate" Liam comes up from down the hall. Then stops and laughs at Zayn.

"Stop Liam. Just help me get this fucking door open" He growls.

"How do you know it was just Louis?" Liam asks walking over.

"So your saying Harry did this too?"

"No... Well yeah. But who said only two people did it?" Liam says. I frown. Gosh Liam. Way to dob us in! Zayn turns around and looks at the door. I gasp and close it, locking it.

"Oh no you don't. Open the door Georgia!" He huffs. I shake my head stepping away from the door.

He is starting to sound exactly like Daniel. He is scaring the shit out of me. Where did Michael go? The banging continues on the door, as does the yelling. I feel the tears come to my eyes as memories come back.