Chapter 31

I'm sorry if you are sick of Michael's point of view, I just really like writing in his thoughts. But then there are times when I really like writing Georgia.

Oh well... On with the story...

-----------------------------------------------

*Michael's POV*

"Sign here please" Anne does so as well as Georgia. The two have to sign a whole lot of shit to get out of here. It's pretty stupid, and when Georgia got here I'm sure Anne signed papers. I know I had to because I knew what had happened to her as well as Anne, so therefor we had to fill out a police report and a hospital report.

I walk up next to Georgia, placing my arm around her waist as she signs where the nurse is telling her and her mother too. Georgia looks at me, blushes, then turns her attention back onto the nurse. I smirk, pressing myself against Georgia.

"We can cuddle now" I whisper in her ear. I kiss below her ear, then I rest my head on her shoulder. I make sure my hands are away from her rib, because I don't want to hurt her.

When they are finished signing the release papers, I grab Georgia's hand, linking our fingers together as we walk down the hallway to the elevator. "Your going to get sick of waiting for me" Georgia sighs.

"What makes you think that?" I ask. She shrugs as I lean forward pressing the button.

"Well I can't walk fast coz I haven't walked in ages, I'm still getting used to the broken rib-" I cut her off by placing my lips against hers. "Shhh!" I say. She blushes as Georgia chuckles. I smile and we walk into the elevator with Anne once it dings. It's a silent ride down the the ground floor.

"Want to go to the oval now?" I ask Georgia. Georgia nods and I turn to Anne.

"We might jut chill at the part for awhile" I tell Anne.

"Alright. Call me when you need a ride" Anne sighs. I nod and turn back to Georgia. I grab her hand again, and squeeze her hand. I watch her smile before she squeezes back. The doors open and we say goodbye to Anne. We watch Anne drive off before I lead Georgia to the park I've been quite a few times since she has been in the hospital. Today is a nice sunny day, with just a few clouds. But it isn't hot, which is good. It's just the right temperature.

"Wow" Georgia breathes out.

"It's nothing special" I shrug.

"No it is. I can't believe you would come here. This is a little kids park" Georgia giggles.

"Hey! It was the only place I could find, plus it kind of relaxed me" I admit.

"Yeah, it's looks really relaxing here. With the kids running around and their parents warming them to not fall over" I chuckle and take her to a tree. I help her sit down before I sit beside her. Once I sit, Georgia puts her head on my shoulder and intertwines our fingers again, resting them on my thigh. I hear Georgia sigh. "Very relaxing" she mumbles. I nod in response before putting my head on top of Georgia's.

"I love you you know that?" I say.

"Course. And you know I love you more" I scoff.

"That is wrong baby, you see. I'm the one who said it first. Oh and I'm the one who you came to for a shoulder to cry on when you didn't even know me. For all you knew, I could have been a rapist in a band who just likes the attention and takes girls back to my hotel to-"

"But I knew you weren't like that. You showed concern the moment I knocked on your door Mike, so I knew you weren't like that" Georgia interrupts. I smile kissing her head.