Chapter 35

A month. A month since I've seen Harry. A month since I've seen the boys. A month since I've seen mum. A month since I saw Michael. A month since I stopped talking to him. A month since I moved to Australia. I feel so bad for leaving everyone. I can't believe I did that. And I regret breaking up with Michael so much it hurts everyday. Their band is getting bigger, which means the magazines I buy have them either on the cover or inside.

I don't know how I've lasted this long without Michael.

"Alright there Georgia?" Noah asks me. Noah is my best friend. I met him when I started school again about two weeks ago. Dad helped me enrol and when I got here, I ran into Noah. And since then we've been friends. I've got all my classes with him, which is good. I've met some of his friends, who are a bit geeky.

"Yeah" I nod turning my attention back to the teacher.

"No your not"

"I am Noah" I smile. He sighs and nods. We finish copying the notes the teacher has up on the board just as the bell rings. We gather our things, putting them in our bags before we walk to the oval where we sit and watch his brother play soccer. Noah told me that his brother wants him to watch him play soccer every now and then since Noah did once and was quite good at it. Edward, Noah's brother, is actually really nice. Noah's friends decided to go to the library to finish an assignment, so it's just me and Noah watching Edward play soccer.

"Is it that boy?"

"What?" I ask.

"That boy, your always writing a Michael down in your book when you think no one is watching" my cheeks heat up.

"I-I do?" Noah nods.

"Yeah, I guess"

"What happened?"

"I broke up with a month ago"

"Yeah?" Noah says.

"I left him with a note to not find me and that we are over Noah"

"Oh, why would you do that?" He asks. "Never do that to a guy!" I chuckle nodding my head.

"I don't even know what he's feeling like. I mean, he's stopped calling and texting me... I just don't want to think he is over me you know?" Noah nods.

"Hey Noah! Look who it is! It's Harry's brother!" Noah looks towards his brother.

"Hey Ashton!" I freeze. What? I lift my head, and it's Ashton Irwin smiling. His smile drops when he's sees me. Ashton says something to Harry before walking over to us.

"Hey, who's this?"

"Georgia. She's been here for a couple of weeks" Noah says. I smile at Ashton and he smiles back.

"How are they going?" Ashton asks Noah, his head motioning to the boys playing on the field. I stay silent. Is Michael here with him? What if he is, and he tries to talk to me? What would I do? Shit, I don't think I can look at Michael again after what I had done..

"So are you two dating?" I choke on my sandwich.

"No" I reply. Ashton nods as Noah looks at me.

"Do you two already know each other?"

*Michael's POV*

"When's Ashton going to be back?" I whine.

"I don't know Mike! Why do you want to see him so bad?" Shonny asks me.

"I don't know. Just wanna talk. Is that a problem?"

"Well yeah" she flips her hair over her shoulder, "no but um... You know, it's our anniversary today"