Chapter 22

"So when did you want to come around?"

"I don't know. Whenever mum" I swat Michael's hand away as he plays with my hair.

"How about... This time next month? Robin has a business trip and asked if I wanted to go. But I can say no and tell him to take Gemma?"

"Really? You'd do that mum?" Michael stops playing with my hair and looks at me suspiciously.

"Yeah of course. I need some alone time with my daughter" Mum coughs. I sigh.

"You sick mum? Did you want me to come now?"

"No. Just an itchy throat darling. Don't worry. So this time next month for a week?"

"Yeah" I confirm.

"Alright, well I will see you then. I've got dinner to prepare." I nod and tell her bye before hanging up.

"This time next month for a week" I sigh leaning back on the seat. Michael wraps his arms around me and I rest my head in the crook of his neck, kissing there softly.

"Do you want me to come?" Michael asks.

"No. I can't ask you to do that. You've got shows to do."

"Again, do you want me to come?"

"Yeah. But I don't want to keep you all to myself. You've got fans out there plus the boys" I tell Michael.

"But what if I said I want you to have me all to yourself?" Michael smirks. I shake my head, rolling my eyes.

"Can you guys not be touching for more than 10 minutes?" Ashton walks into the room. I laugh.

"No. No we can not Ashton" Michael responds. Ashton sighs before flopping on his bed.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Nothing" Ashton sighs. I move Michael's arms and walk over to Ashton. I squat down and rest my hand on his back.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I-I don't know. It's stupid" Ashton tells me after a long pause.

"Is it Shonny?" I ask softly. He nods into the mattress.

"Suck it up!" Michael says.

"Michael!" I scold him. He throws his hands up in the air before walking into the bathroom. "I'm having a shower."

"I just miss her so much" Ashton tells me. "I love her, and I didn't get the chance to tell her. And I don't want to tell her over to phone."

"Hey, how about... I call her and see when she's coming back, and then I will help you with a date. And you can tell her then" I smile. Ashton lifts his head and looks at me.

"Really? You'd do that?" I nod and smile at him. "Thank you."

I get up and head to the bathroom. I knock on the door, and it opens. "I thought you were having a shower?" Michael shrugs as I close the door.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing" Michael mumbles. I raise an eyebrow at him. "It was nothing alright?" I nod, sighing.

"How about that shower?" I smirk unbuttoning my jeans. He smirks doing the same.

~

~

We walk into the arena and of course the 5sos boys were late. So we were walking into an arena with hundreds of screaming girls. Michael didn't care about his safety at all, which I thought was cute. So we stayed in the mini van for about 5 minutes before we decided that we will keep each other safe. We made it in safely. Michael lead me past the dressing rooms. I'd ask him where we are going, but he probably won't tell me. I let him lead me down the hallway into a restroom. Wait what?