Chapter 7

It's been 2 weeks since Harry took me away from Daniel. I must admit, there was a part of me that missed him. I know I shouldn't be missing someone who's hurt me, but I couldn't stop that little part of me doing so. I haven't heard from Daniel, which is a good thing I guess. But I'm worried. What if he pops out of no-where and takes me back? What if he beats me and rapes me until I die? Will anybody notice or care I'm gone? Maybe Michael...

Michael and I haven't talked or been alone since that day he first kissed me. I'm fine with it, but I just miss how his lips felt against mine, how his hands gripped my waist as he pulled me to him. I just miss him.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I jump and turn my head to see Luke smiling.

We are currently at Amsterdam and I have to admit this place is beautiful! But those 9 boys have been working so hard, and it's only the start of the tour.

"Nothing you need to worry about" I smile back. The punk rock boy sits beside me and sighs.

"You alright?" I ask him.

"Michael has been really distant and upset lately. We are all worried Georgia. He won't even talk to me or the boys" Luke sighs again. Could Michael be like that because of me? Because we haven't seen each other in ages? Nah, he probably isn't.

"I'm sure he'll tell you when he's ready" I tell Luke.

"I'm not sure.... Could you like maybe talk to him? Me and the boys will do anything! Please!" Luke begs.

"Anything?" I smirk.

"Fuck" Luke mumbles.

"Did you want me to talk to him now?" I ask.

"If you could"

I knock softly on the white hotel door. I don't even know why I bothered knocking. Luke said just walk straight in. I sigh, twisting the door-knob and stepping inside the dark room. I walk forward so the door can close itself.

"Fuck off Luke" comes a muffled voice. I shake my head walking over to the curtains, and pushing them open. A groan echo's the soundless room. I clap my hands together.

"Up and at 'em Michael!" I say walking over to the bed.

"Have you had a sex change Luke?" Michael's groggy voice asks. I giggle.

"Look Luke" Michael sits up, "I don-" He stops mid-sentence before leaning forward and pulling me onto the bed.

"Georgia!" He breathes out. "You're a bitch in the morning!" Michael adds.

"It's 1pm" I giggle. Michael sighs and let's go of me.

"I've missed you" Michael mummers, reaching for my hand and playing with my fingers. I smile at him. "I've missed you too" I reply. His hands stop playing with my fingers as he looks up at me.

"Really?" I nod.

"Guess what?" I smirk.

"What!?" He asks.

"I am going to kiss you" I reply. The boy in front of me smirks, before leaning forward and pressing his lips against mine. I've missed how our lips move in sync. I shuffle forward, my hands on his chest, and push him so he falls onto the bed. Michael pulls back, after I move so I'm straddling his waist, and I groan.

"I see you've gotten a bit more confident. But I am missing the shy girl, babe" Babe. He called me babe. I smirk and press my lips back to his. I sigh, as he pulls me closer, so I'm practically lying on-top of him. I could get used to this. I really could. I pull back, because I came in here for a reason and I can't get off task.

"No" I put my finger on his lips as he tries to kiss me again. I move so I'm sitting next to him. His hands drop from my waist and I grab ahold of his hands. I intertwine our fingers and sigh.

"Have you been distant because of me?" I bite my lip as I wait for his answer. He closes his eyes and nod.

"Oh Michael" I whisper. Letting go of one of his hands, to bring one to his hair. I run my fingers through the fading red and black hair as he hums.

"You should never distance yourself from people who care about you" I tell him.

"I was worried. I didn't see you around, so I thought your ex came back" Michael admits, "And I just thought the worse."

I smile at him. "You shouldn't have to worry about me! And plus, if Daniel did came back and take me, Harry would stop everything until he finds me" I explain.

"I guess your right" Michael says.

"Now.... You've missed out on a lot of stuff" I tell him. "Oh and Luke told me that you change the colour of your hair every now and then? What colour is next, I'm curious?"

"Tell me everything!" Michael's eyes are wide and I chuckle. "Probably pink" he shrugs. I raise an eyebrow at his choice of colour.

"Well, remember when we caught Ashton talking to Shonny?" Michael nods.

"He asked her out. And their date is tonight, seeing as you's don't have a show" I tell him.

"Yeah? What else?" He asks sitting up in a seated position.

"Luke-"

"Heard my name?" Michael picks a pillow and throws it across the room at Luke.

"We are talking. Now piss off" Michael grumbles.

"You can talk later. Ashton is freaking out and I think we should help him Mikey" Luke explains. Michael sighs.

"I'll tell you later"

"Promise?" Michael asks.

"Promise."

----------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short. But I finally did a kissing scene in Georgia's POV :) hope you like it <3