Chapter 48

"Where are we going?" Georgia giggles.

"You'll see" I breathe on her neck as I stand behind her and lead her to the lake.

"Are we going skinny dipping Michael?"

"Would you like too?" I ask. I feel her shrug against me. "I'll take that as a yes" I smirk removing my hands. I watch her as she looks at the lake we are standing before. I step back, sliding the shirt over my head. Georgia turns around and watches me. My hands go to my belt buckle. "Stop" she whispers. I look at her. She walks forward.

"Michael" she says grabbing my hands. "Michael" she repeats. I groan as she undoes my belt buckle.

"Michael!" She shakes me. I groan.

"Georgia" I mumble. She giggles and repeats my name. She shakes me again, but this time harder. Why is she shaking me. "Michael! Wake up!" I jump and open my eyes sitting up.

Fuck that was a dream. It felt so real. I look around to see that we are in the hotel room and Georgia is in the bed beside me. "W-what?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"You were saying my name.. I thought you were having a bad dream but then-" she blushes.

"Then what?" I mumble.

"You started moaning" her hands cover her mouth as she tries to keep the giggles in.

"I was moaning? Your name?" I ask.

"At least it was mine aye?" She nudges me. I roll my eyes.

"How do you know there isn't another Georgia?"

"What?"

"Yeah" I nod. "And guess where she is?"

"Where?" Georgia glares at me.

"Here" I poke her stomach.

"And how do you know this baby is a girl huh?"

"Because you are" I scoff.

"And your a boy"

"A manly one" I nod. Georgia laughs shaking her head.

"What are we going to tell the fans Mike?" She asks. I lie back down and Georgia cuddles up to me. I wrap my arms around her as she sighs. "I don't know baby. Guess we will just have to take our time and enjoy peace" I answer.

"Peace?" Georgia looks up at me.

"Yeah"

"I love you"

"I love you too Mikey" Georgia says.

"Can I go back to sleep?"

"Nope!" Luke comes running into the room. I groan putting a hand over my eyes. "Go away!" Georgia chuckles and sits up. I reach out and grab her arm.

"No" I whine.

"Oh come on Luke. We have a day full of rehearsals" Luke says. Soon a feel a body on top of me and I'm pretty sure it's not Georgia. "Get off"

"No"

"I can't get ready then" I love my hand and smirk at my best friend. Luke chuckles and gets off me. I sit up and get off the bed, walking to the bathroom.

"Michael! You can't just walk in here when I'm having a shower!" Georgia yells.

"Don't care. I've seen you naked" I smirk. Georgia's head pokes out from the curtain and glares at me.

"I'm leaving! Be ready in 10 for breakfast!" Luke yells. Georgia puts her head back into the shower and I roll my eyes. I'm sure she won't mind if I get in the shower with her? Right? I pull my shirt off and then my pants. I pull the curtain back, ignoring Georgia's pleas for me to get out before getting in and closing the curtain again.

"Hello dear" I smirk reaching for the soap. Georgia glares at me and washes out whatever she has in her hair. "You love me" I say wrapping an arm around her and kissing her cheek.

"Yeah" she sighs bring her arms around my neck. "Can I have a proper kiss?" She nods tilting her head up and kissing me. My arms tighten around her body. "Can I have more?"

"No" I groan as Georgia steps out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body. I groan leaning my head against the shower wall.

"Can't leave me hanging!" I yell.

"Yes I can!" I hear her yell back. I roll my eyes.

-

-

"You know that chick from yesterday Georgia? She tweeted me. She wants me to follow her" Harry laughs. What chick?

"Did she? Are you going to follow her?" Georgia asks.

"Probably not" Harry shrugs. "She must of known where we were staying. Did you see the way she dressed? Obvious she used a push up bra" Harry scoffs.

"Harry she's your fan!" Georgia gasps.

"So what? It's obvious though" Harry shrugs. I chuckle as everyone else does.

"Harry you shouldn't talk about your fans like that" Paul points out. Harry rolls his eyes, "I'm sure you think about that as well" Paul doesn't say anything and Harry smirks. "So when are we leaving?" Harry asks. I roll my eyes at him.

*Georgia's POV*

Michael has been quiet lately. Well not quiet, just acting weird. He has been keeping stuff from me and I'm worried that it's something big. I have a feeling everyone else knows about this 'secret'. I'm not sure if I can trust when he says not to worry. Of course I'm going to worry, he's my boyfriend who is keeping secrets from me. Last time I checked, I'm not keeping anything from him. I sigh walking into the room that has been booked for the boys to rehearse. Paul decided that the 5sos boys can go first so I sit with Harry while we watch them rehearse their songs. "When do you find out?" Harry asks me.

"What?" I ask. What is he in about??

"The baby whether it's a girl or boy?"

"I'm not sure. I guess the doctor will tell me that stuff when I go an appointment next"

"We should hire one for the tour"

"It couldn't ask any of you to do that. I'll just have to bring my paperwork everywhere" I shrug.

"I'm sure Michael will agree with me" Harry says.

"And what am I agreeing too?" Michael walks over to us.

"Nothing-"

"A doctor coming on tour with us for Georgia" Harry interrupts. Michael sits down and putting an arm around me on the chair. I sigh leaning back, letting my head fall onto his arm. "I like that idea" Michael comments.

"But I'm the one who is carry this baby guys" I groan.

"I'm the one who made it!"

"I'm your brother- oh Michael!" Harry says standing up and walking over to Liam. Michael's laugh soon fills my ears. The blush on my cheeks are very noticeable right now. Michael leans over, kissing my cheek as he mutters an "I love you" in my ear.