Chapter 33

I decided to update because no one was voting... So umm here is a depressing chapter :*

-----------------------------------------------

"Dinner!!!!!!" Niall yells. I laugh and Michael and I walk behind all the boys. The show was fantastic tonight, the crowd was more energetic. Maybe it was because Michael is back? I'm not sure. But I loved watching all them together, I always love watching them together. Even the 1D lads, they are bloody fantastic live. I could sit and watch both bands perform all day.

"I think the boys are happy you are back" I tell Michael.

Really? You think so?" He chuckles, "their still their idiotic self"

"Their boys Michael, what do you expect?" I roll my eyes. Michael smiles and stops. He turns his body so he's facing me, and leans in and connecting our lips.

"Guys! Don't ruin dinner!" We pull apart and laugh at Niall again.

"Sorry Ni" I smile. He nods and runs to the restaurant at the end of the street. Michael grabs my hand again, and we follow an excited and hungry Niall Horan. When we get to the restaurant, we are lead to our table. I sit next to Michael with Harry on the other side of me, Niall at the head of the table and Zayn sitting opposite Niall. Luke and Ashleigh are sitting next to Michael, with Liam next to Harry and Niall. Ashton, Shonny, Calum, Kirsty and Louis are on the other side of the table. The waiter comes and we order our food and drinks.

"Glad to be out of the hospital?" Zayn asks me. I grin and nod.

"Yes! That place was torture I swear!"

"What was the food like?" Niall asks.

"I'd rather eat shit than hospital food. It was disgusting hey Michael?" I turn to Michael who nods in agreement.

"Yup. Niall you could possible be their cook and the food would be better" Michael says which causes everyone to chuckle.

"Thanks mate" Niall nods. I jump as I feel a hand on my thigh. I glance at Michael who is talking to Luke across the table. I sigh and look at Harry, who is already looking at me. "Harry!" I smile.

"Hey" he replies.

"Everything alright?" I ask. He nods. Then shakes his head.

"No. I got a text from Gemma.." I nod. "About you.."

"Me?" I raise an eyebrow. "Was it bad? I mean, Gemma has always hated me so-"

"It wasn't. She said she hopes you feel better and that she's sorry for ever being mean to you" Harry mumbles.

"What did you reply?" Gemma is practically apologising for the way she's been treating all these years.. What should I say? What do I say? She was practically bullying me, and no one have a shit except for Harry. My own mother didn't care as she was too occupied in Daniel's lies.

"I told her to save it. And if she really means it, say it to your face. And I asked her if she is saying it out of sympathy" I nod.

"What did she say then?" I swallow the lump in my throat.

"She said she was sorry how she acted that day" I nod, "and she's been meaning to say it to your face"

"What- what do you think?" I bite my lip.

"I honestly don't know" Harry replies, his head shaking a little. Curls fall in his eyes and he brings his hand up brushing them away. I sigh and nod. I feel Michael's hand squeeze my thigh as he looks at me, like he's asking if I'm alright. I go to nod my head, but I'm not okay. I shake my head and look at the table. I hear him sigh beside me. Before he has a chance to say anything, our meals come.