Chapter 51

"Alright, Georgia" I say standing up and walking so I am standing beside her. "While I say this, can you please like not interrupt?" I hope that didn't sound rude. I really hope it didn't. Georgia nods and I take that as my cue to get down on one knee. I hear Georgia gasp as I grab our hands and hold them together.

I can do this, I've practiced this speech all day. I can do it.

"Georgia, you are the love of my life and I honestly want to spend my entire life with you, and our baby of course. The minute I saw you, I wanted to kill the guy who hurt you. Then I got to know you, and we got together. We have our ups and downs, along with dickheads who try to ruin us. But we are still together here tonight, and I am so thankful I haven't given you up. Like I would anyway" I chuckle.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you started to think at one point that I would give up. But I promise you I won't give up. I won't unless I know I am going to loose. I'm getting off topic- shit"

"Georgia, you mean the world to me. I honestly can't even think of a future without you beside me. And I know it's going to be tough with me touring and us having a baby, but we can manage as long as we are together" I look up at Georgia, who is staring at me in awe with tears in her eyes. Shit! Is she meant to be crying?

"I even did the proper thing and ask your dad. And even if he said no, I still would be asking you this question anyway" I shrug.

"Georgia, will you do me the honour of marrying a douche like me?" I ask looking up at Georgia as I pull out a ring. (A.N Ring is on the side)

I stare at Georgia as I wait for her to answer me. What if she says no? What if she has wanted to leave me for ages and thought now is the perfect time to do so? I can't loose her, not like this. Not ever. I watch as tears form in her eyes as she moves her head. I raise my eyebrows at her. Her head moves faster before she's saying the words. "Yes, yes Michael! A million times yes!" I smile putting the ring on her fingers before standing up at the same time as her and bringing her to my body as I hug her. I listen to her cry, "wait why are you crying?" I ask.

"I love you so much!" Georgia says, bringing our lips together. I smile into the kiss as I wrap my arms together around her.

"I love you too baby" I say once I pull back.

"I was actually thinking why would you do all this, must be a special occasion" Georgia laughs. "Now I know why" she smiles. I kiss her cheek.

"Did you wanna go inside?" I ask.

"Why?"

"I think it might rain"

"Then why did you plan dinner on a roof top of it were going to rain?" Georgia laughs.

"I didn't think!" I laugh back. "All I could think about proposing" Georgia smiles even bigger as we connect our lips once more.

"Fuck, I wish you weren't pregnant" I growl kissing her neck.

"Michael!" Georgia gasps.

"No sex for you baby" I smirk as I continue to kiss her neck.

"None for you either"

"Don't remind me" I groan.

-

-

"Waaaaaaaaaaake uuuuuuup!!" I groan rolling over. I hear a giggle and immediately knowing who it is. Georgia. I don't bother opening my eyes as I reach my arm out and wrap it around her body. I may look stupid, with my head on her stomach right now. But I am tired and I don't wanna wake up.

"Wake the fuck up!"

"Ashton just let him sleep" Georgia says running a hand through my hair I nod against her stomach. Georgia giggles again and I smile.

"Dude, we have a show tonight. And I'd really like to practice" Ashton whines.

"Practice without me" I mumble.

"No, you are like our guitarist!"

"Get Shonny or something. I am tired and I am going to sleep for a couple more hours" I groan.

"No you're not. So I suggest you get your ass out of bed before I pull you out myself" Ashton threatens.

"Ooh I'm so scared" I wave my hands around while I sit up. Ashton glares at me.

"Get him ready will you Georgia?" Ashton turns to Georgia. She shrugs.

"No promises"

"Who the hell gave them permission to marry?!" Ashton yells walking out of the room. I laugh, falling back onto the bed. Georgia rolls over and rests her head in my chest. I wrap my arms around her.

"Wait is that my shirt?" I gasp. She looks up at me.

"It's comfy"

"Better be" Georgia smiles at me then closes her eyes. "We should really get up..." Georgia says.

"5 more minutes" Georgia sits up and I frown. "Where are you going?"

"To have a shower" she walks to the bathroom and I notice she isn't wearing shorts.

"Wait up!" I scramble to get out of bed but end up falling face first into the ground since my foot got tangled in the sheets. I groan and let Georgia's laughs echo the room. I watch her close the bathroom door then I hear a lock.

"Fuck" I mutter.

*Georgia's POV*

Michael proposed. Michael proposed. I don't think I can get used to this. Michael is going to be my husband soon. We are going to have a child together in 9 months. I honestly can't wait for this. To have a little baby running around. I can just imagine Michael getting frustrated because his child won't sit still.

"Come on! At that guitar!" Ashton yells from his drum stick.

"Why do we even have to practice Ashton? We know everything" Michael groans.

"He's right Ash" Calum says. I feel a hand tug mine and before I know it, I'm being dragged away. I go to scream, but realise the hand in mine is a girl. I turn around to see Shonny, Ashleigh and Kirsty. "So? What happened last night?" They ask.

"Nothing!" I blush.

"You're blushing!" Kirsty says. I roll my eyes.

"He asked me to marry him!" I squeal.

"Are you serious?"

"He proposed?" I nod.

"He set up this whole dinner up on the roof top!" I gush. "And I'm sure you know what he did Ash-"

"I don't actually" Ashleigh buts in.

"What?"

"Doesn't matter! Keep going!"

"Alright, alright. Anyway, he had the whole roof top set up and he got help from Luke and he assumed that you helped" I mumble.

"Oh? He did that good of a job?" I nod and the girls laugh.

"Anyway, we had dinner then before dessert he asked me" I can't help the smile that is on my face as I tell the girls this.

"And what did you have for dessert?" Shonny asks.

"Not what you're thinking!" I blush.

"Sure" Shonny rolls her eyes.

"What now?" I ask.

"We have a wedding to prepare! Duh!" The girls say and I laugh at how excited they are.