Chapter 24

Warning there may be abuse in this chapter. Skip it if you don't want to read. So I warned you.

----------------------------------------------

*Michael's POV*

Ugh. My head hurts like hell. I didn't think I had that much to drink did I? I can't remember. Wait we went clubbing... That's about it. Great. I hope I didn't hook up with some chick. Georgia would kill me. Georgia!

I pull the blankets away and wincing as I get up to find my phone. I find it and I see I have twitter notifications, nothing unusual, and a text message. From Georgia.

To Michael: Yeah. Mum was in on it. I'm scared

Shit. I find my pants and shirt, putting them on before running out to the door. I wince at the sound of the door banging on the wall. I run to Harry and Louis's bedroom and knock. I knock and knock. Someone groans from inside the room, but I keep knocking.

"Harry open the goddam door" My voice cracks as I hold back tears. He's back. And Anne helped him. More groaning is heard before the door opens.

"What do you want?" Harry grumbles.

"Daniel" I swallow, "He's there. With them. Anne helped him" I show the phone to him and his eyes widen.

"Sure that isn't a prank?" Harry asks.

"I bet you if I called her right now he would pick up" I growl.

"He's away! In jail Michael!" Harry says.

"I don't think he is."

"Well he is. Go back to sleep" The door slams in my face. I sigh. I guess I'm going to have to go there by myself. I walk into my room, and I start packing my suitcase.

"What's with all the noise?"

"Georgia is in trouble."

"Why?" Ashton asks.

"It's Daniel. He's there and Harry doesn't give a fuck. So I'm going there myself" I grumble going into the bathroom.

"I'll come with!" Ashton yells.

"No this is something I need to do by myself" I tell Ashton walking out with all my bathroom stuff. Ashton walks past me in boxers before coming out of the bathroom with his stuff. I sigh. I am not going to be able to change his mind.

"Hurry up then."

I'm coming baby.

*Georgia's POV*

"What do you want for breakfast dear?" Mum asks. I sit at the end of the table glaring at Daniel who is sitting beside me.

"Nothing."

"You have to eat."

"I don't. I never really eat breakfast" I shrug as I still glare at him.

"Your eating whether you like it or not" Daniel says. "Just toast Anne,"

"Why are you doing this?" I ask.

"So we can be together. Why else?" Daniel shrugs.

"But don't you see? I don't like you! I don't want to be with you! Your a monster!" I yell. Daniel growls before standing up.

"Anne, can you go get us some milk from the store?" Daniel asks my mum. What?

"Sure. I'll be back soon" Mum says putting out pieces of toast in front of me. As soon as the door closes, Daniel grabs a hold of my hair and hauling me out of my seat. I scream at the pain.