Chapter 28

*Georgia's POV*

It's been two days and Michael hasn't left my side unless he was made to leave because Ashton had said so or he had to go to the toilet. I'm glad the nurses let him stay. But then again they only let him stay cause he fell asleep and no one wanted to wake him. When he woke up, I told him that. Mum hasn't told me when I can leave, and only nurses have been coming in saying that my doctor will come and all this shit. But the doctor hasn't and I'm getting really frustrated. I think Michael can tell that I am, he just tries to calm me down saying I shouldn't get stressed.

When Michael leaves, he will always come back with some food. Whether it is what he cooked or what he's brought, either way I'm am grateful for that. Hospital food is disgusting. Ashton, Shonny and Harry left last night to continue on with the tour. Michael flat out refused to leave until I can, and Ashton finally agreed and said they could handle it otherwise they will replace him. I hope he was only joking about that last part.

The door opens and Michael walks in with the two police officers that were at the house before everything happened. They smile towards me as they enter the room.

"Hello Miss" The older one says.

"Hi" I mumble. Michael comes over and sits beside me and takes my hand that he hasn't let go for hours.

"I'm officer John Brown and this is my partner William Barrett" I nod and he continues. "We are here to ask you a few questions about Daniel Black. We would like to tell you that we have him arrested and will be until we have the court to decide that he should be either locked away or set free. Now with your information and many other witnesses, whom we have spoken to already."

"He will be locked away for sure then" William Barrett says. I nod.

"That's good!" Michael says. I chuckle.

"Barrett, you have the questions?" William nods and clears his throat before speaking.

"How long has this abuse been happening?"

"Umm... We dated for a couple of months then when we moved in together, he started going out and coming home drunk. I thought morning of it until a couple of months when he started to slap me for not having dinner ready and having a loose strand of hair," I swallow, "And he told me not to tell anyone or else he will hurt them too. Then he got drunk more frequently and he started to uh-"

"Hey you don't have too" Michael whispers bringing his hand up and softly wiping away tears.

"No I will." I look at Michael, "He started to rape me. And he told me again if I told anyone they will get hurt and then I'll be hurt worse. I don't think he knew what he was saying as he was so drunk he couldn't even walk up the steps. Then one day he was sober, we got into a fight about me visiting mum and Harry. He didn't want me to go, but I did. Then he hit me and then next thing I know Harry is at the door and comes in and sees what Daniel did to me and punches Daniel."

"Alright. Thank you miss" William nods. "What about that time when your brother said your boyfriend and him were swapping over for a show?"

"Oh. Right, well Harry was with me the entire time Michael was on stage. And when they were going to swap over I told him I would be fine for less than 5 minutes, but I wasn't. Daniel, he somehow found a way backstage and he took me and tied my hands together and shoved me in his car but Michael and Harry came out just before he was going to drive off."

"So he didn't hurt you then?" Officer Brown interrupts.

"No." I shake my head.

"I am not going to ask you about what happened the other day since your mum told us everything she heard and saw. Can I ask if you wanted to press charges on her? Since she helped bring Daniel to you and she put you in more danger?" Officer John says.

"No. She's my mother! She had good intentions!" I yell.

"Okay miss, you don't have to say anymore-"

"We are here for answers Barrett."

"Yeah, but look at her. She is already torn up about what she just told us, give her a break" William scoffs. I like him more than John. John is a rude individual.

"I agree with Officer Barrett" Michael speaks up. I sigh and smile at the two nicer people in the room. William smiles a sympathetic smile and Michael just squeezes my hand.

"We will be back soon to ask you more questions." Officer Brown then leaves the room. "Thank you for your time Georgia and Michael." Officer Barrett nods at us then leaves.

"I like him more" I sigh. Michael chuckles. "Your right about that one" Michael replies.

*Michael's POV*

Georgia fell asleep awhile ago so I decide to call Luke. Just to see if they haven't replaced me and they can get along alright. If they can't, I'll have to go but I honestly don't want to leave Georgia's side until she can leave.

"Hi Luke."

"Your alive! Guys!! Michael is alive!" Luke yells.

"Did you think I was dead?" I ask.

"Well we haven't heard from you in a while."

"I'm sorry" I sigh.

"Nah it's alright. We've managed, the fans understand... Well some just don't go on twitter and don't let Georgia go on twitter."

"That bad?"

"Yeah sorry mate. Harry has been tweeting shit like leave you guys alone and everything. We all have as well."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. Now how is she?"

"Asleep. But I think she is getting a little bit better. The cops came in today and asked her a few questions, one of them was just a dick with how he spoke but this other guy was nice towards us both" I explain.

"Maybe he likes Georgia?"

"He knows we are dating" I grumble.

"Sorry mate, but that's good to hear. Tell me the name of this rude cop and I'll beat him up!" Luke says, "Ow no I won't Ash!!" I laugh.

"Fuck, girls can hit hard."

"Don't cry Lukey!!"

"Oh shut up Michael."

"So I don't have to come back anytime soon?"

"Maybe less than a week you could come back?"

"Yeah, I'll try."

"But if something bad happens, you stay alright?"

"Yes Luke" I sigh.

"Alright, well I've got a date so I gotta go bye Michael! Tell Georgia I said hi?"

"I suppose."

"Stop being a dick."

"Goodbye Luke."

"Bye."

I shift my gaze from the wall to Georgia. I honestly hope she is fine, and I'm going to have to tell her that I have to be back in less than a week. This is going to be great. I look out the window, grey clouds covering the sky. It's going to rain, great.

"You should go home" I look towards Georgia who is sound asleep. I then look towards the door to see Anne.

"No." I shake my head.

"Yes. I will tell her you've gone home to shower and get rest." Anne walks forward.

"Home? That's in Australia" I sigh.

"My house Michael, here are the keys" I sigh glancing at Georgia before getting up off the seat, taking the keys and going to Anne's house.

The same house where Georgia was abused.