Chapter 46

I groan as I open my eyes to a very happy Michael. He stands with his feet either side of my hips as he giggles. Michael face is scrunched up and he giggles, balancing on each foot. I bring my arms up slowly, and wrapping my fingers around his ankles. He looks down at me and I smile. He smiles as well, and literally jumping down and landing on my thighs.

"Hmmf!" Michael stops giggling and starts laughing. My hands end up on his thighs just above his knees.

"Shouldn't this be the other way around?" I tease, poking his leg.

"I thought I was the girl in this relationship?" He gasps. I roll my eyes.

"Alrighty then Princess" I smirk.

"Now bow down Peasant" I chuckle.

"I would except you're on top of me.." Michael rolls his eyes, leaning down onto me. His head rests on my stomach and his hands gripping my sides. I bring my hands to his hair, softly moving my hands through.

"Ignore Harry please" he mumbles into the shirt covering my body. I nod looking down at him.

"Yeah, I will"

"Thank you" he looks up at me and I smile.

"What are we doing today?" I ask.

"Calum and I are going out shopping. Not sure what for though" I nod.

"So I'm hanging out with Ashton and Luke then?" Michael nods and I chuckle.

"Movies all day then.."

"Dammit! Wish I were staying here now" Michael says.

"I'm sure you do" Michael looks up at me. He lifts himself up so he's hovering above me.

"Well I gotta leave soon babe"

"Is it going to be a long day?"

"I think so" I sigh. Michael leans down and pecks my lips. "You will be fine without me for a couple of hours"

"Yeah" Michael gets off me, grabbing a shirt from his open suitcase on the ground. "Don't speak to your father without me there alright?" He looks over at me before putting his shirt on.

"Of course" I smile. Maybe I lied. I need to tell dad, who probably already knows because of Harry, without Michael. I didn't think dad really liked Michael and I just don't want him here listening incase dad says something offensive. I love Michael, and I don't want to see any pain in his eyes.

"Well I'm gonna go. He's probably asleep though"

"Probably" I roll over, bringing the blanket with me.

"I'll tell the others you've gone back to sleep" I nod closing my eyes. Seconds later I feel a kiss on the top of my head and then a door closing. I sigh.

-

-

"Good morning!"

"I'm pretty sure it's midday Luke"

"I know" he smirks. He pats the spot next to him and I make my way over.

"Where's Ashton?"

"I think he decided to tag along. I'm not sure" I nod looking at the tv to see a rerun of a tv show I don't know the name of. "Do you know what they are doing?"

Luke shakes his head. "It's either for you or its for me. I have no idea" I chuckle.

"How'd Harry take the news?" Luke asks.

"Not good" I sigh leaning back into the very comfy couch.

"That sucks. Just so you know we are all here for you" Luke stands up and heads to the kitchen. "Orange juice?" He asks me. I nod and he hands me a bottle before sitting down and taking a drink out of his own.

"How long do you think they will be?"

"No idea" Luke pulls his phone out, checking the time. "The One Direction lads should be here late tonight" I nod. That means seeing Harry. Am I ready to face him?

"You don't have to talk to your brother you know"

"I know. But I'll have to one day" I sigh. Luke nods in understanding. He glances at the tv and chuckles and what a news reporter is saying. My only guess is that this is one of those comedic news shows. I laugh along with Luke as I focus more on the TV.

*Michael's POV*

"Thank god you bribed me with lunch" ashton pats me on the back as we walk into the hotel room. We walk into a dark room, the only light is the tv. I look at the couch to see Georgia leaning against Luke who switches between channels. He looks up as he sees us and smiles at us. I walk over to the two on the couch, and stting myself on the end. "Did she fall asleep?" Luke nods.

"We were watching this conedy show" Luke shrugs. I nod, chuckling. I can imagine Georgia sitting on the couch and laughing at the stupidest things. "So where did you guys go?" I look at Georgia to make sure she is asleep. She is.

"I wanted to get something for Georgia"

"Right. Like what?"

"I'd tell you, but she might wake up and hear me" Luke chuckles softly.

"How long has she been out?"

"For about half an hour" Luke shrugs putting the remote down on the end of the couch. "She literally fell asleep on me" I nod standing back up and walking off to our room and putting the small bag at the bottom of my suitcase. I walk back out and sit on the end of the couch. "I need to piss but she's asleep on me. How can you do this?" I laugh as Luke lifts Georgia off him and holds her out to me. I take her into my arms, letting her rest against me. Luke then rushes off to the bathroom and I chuckle shaking my head.