Chapter 37

*Georgia's POV*

"Michael" I laugh. Michael sits at the end of the bed, pulling faces at me. Don't ask me why, I guess he's just bored. But he doesn't have to be here. I have a check-up soon. And then I'm out.

An hour ago...

"Miss? Miss can you hear me? Squeeze my hand once for no and twice for yes" I listen to the voice and squeeze the hand covering mine twice. Someone sighs and I see a light.

"Can you open your eyes now miss?" I notice the voice isn't a male, it's a female. I struggle to get my eyes open and when I do, I blink because there is a light shinning right into my eyes. "Thank you" the women before me smiles.

"Do you remember what happened?" I look around and see a forest and a lake.

"Yeah- Michael brought me here then-" I stop mid sentence. I know what happened. I fainted. This is where Daniel used to take me. He told me it was far away and no one could hear me. He used to do things to me. Terrible things.

"Miss?" I shake the thoughts out of my head and look at the lady. She looks behind me. "I think we might have to take her to the hospital to make sure she is alright sir" I look behind me to see Michael chewing on a finger, with his arms crossed over and his foot tapping with a worried look across his face. He nods and walks over to me, holding out a hand and helping me up. We walk to the ambulance and we sit in silence on the way to the hospital.

Present time

"I love you" Michael sighs leaning in and kissing me. I smile.

"I love you too"

"I know you don't want to tell me... But what happened?" I sigh looking away. "Come on, I promise I won't make fun of you or leave you" I nod, and I slowly turn my attention back to Michael.

"I-"

"Miss Styles, you can leave whenever you want now. We just had to make sure you weren't sick or nothing was wrong with you" the nurse smiles. I nod.

"Thank you" I smile back. The nurse nods and leaves. I sit up on the bed, before swinging my legs around and jumping off the bed. I'm lucky they didn't have me change into the gown.

"Is dad here?"

"Not sure. I'm not sure if the hospital called him"

"They probably did, but he didn't hear his phone ring" I chuckle. Michael smiles and holds out his hand, which I take.

~

~

"Can you stay tonight?" I whisper.

"I-I don't think that's such a good idea" Michael mumbles.

"Oh" I nod letting go of his hand. Michael sighs as I turn around and start walking to the front door. "Fuck" I hear Michael mumble. I don't turn around when I hear his footsteps behind me.

"I guess it's pretty late.. And I could stay. Yeah" Michael says. I grin and grab ahold of his hand. Michael chuckles leaning down and kissing my forehead. I look up at him before I tug him inside the house. All the lights are off. Everywhere. Maybe dad is asleep?

"Did you want anything to drink?" I ask. Michael shakes his head so I walk up the stairs to my bedroom. We walk in and I take my shoes off.

"Michael?" I turn to him. He already has his shirt off and has it in front of him.

"I knew you would want it" Michael shrugs. I take the shirt, leaning forward and kissing him. I pull away from the kiss, turning around and proceeding to get undressed. I pull his shirt on then I walk to my drawers, looking for a pair of shorts.