Chapter 17

The concert was great like always. But we weren't allowed to go back to the hotel. Well we were, I just wanted to help clean up the arena. Michael helped. And that of course got the other boys to help. So when they are pissed tomorrow I know who they will be blaming. The 1D boys needed to pack up their things, so I decided to walk around the stadium with a big black bag picking up rubbish from the fans. Michael ended up helping... We did get some work done, it just took longer than it should have.

"Can we go now?" Michael whines.

"If you didn't keep stopping me to kiss me, we would be asleep" I tell him.

"It's not my fault your so hot."

"Stay where you are Michael" I blush. He groans behind me as I bend to pick up a water bottle.

"Didn't know girls were this messy" Michael groans.

"We are girls Michael. We leave stuff lying everywhere" I inform him. He sighs and catches up to me.

"Trust me, I know" I push his shoulder and walk away from him.

"Oh come on! I didn't mean it" I smile and bend down to pick up another water bottle.

"Don't do that" Michael says.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Ignore me."

"I don't. I just really wanna get to sleep Michael. It's almost 12."

"I know. We just have this area to do" He tells me. I nod.

"How about you sit and I finish?" Michael suggests. I burst out laughing and stop when I look at him.

"Oh. Your serious?" I ask. He nods.

"You can still pick up and it'll be quicker with me helping you babe" I peck his cheek before walking forward to another bottle.

-
-

I sigh as my head hits the pillow. It was half 12 by the time we came back and got ready for bed. I'm going to look like a monster in the morning. We have to catch a plan at 7 and be there 2 hours before. I sucks. I feel an arm wrap around my waist.

"Wake up baby" A voice whispers. I groan and pull the covers over my head.

"Come on, get up" A hand pats my head and I groan again pulling the cover down.

"Could have woken me up earlier" I smirk.

"Why?"

"To watch you get dressed" I wink at him as he pulls a shirt over his head. He rolls his eyes.

"Well now I can watch you get dressed" He says.

"In your dreams" I tell him grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom. I sigh looking at the choice of clothes I've got. Leggings and a t-shirt. I'm going to be cold. Great. I brush my hair out and I leave the bathroom to pack everything up. Once I'm done, I pull the bed up to make it look a bit neat.

"Let's go."

"We are going to be one of the first ones down there" I tell him. Michael shrugs as we wait for the elevator to come. We get to the lobby and I sit on a seat. "Told you" I tell Michael, closing my eyes.

"Oh well" I can just tell he is smirking right now.

"You cold?" He asks. I shake my head.

"You've got to be cold" He says.

"I'm not Michael" I say.

"Tell me when you are alright?" I nod and feel him sit beside me. I shift so I can rest my head on his shoulder.