Chapter 23

"Promise me you'll be fine and you'll call me?" Harry asks.

"Yes Harry. Now don't ask anything else. Your worse than Michael" I smile.

"I'm just worried."

"So is Michael. Harry, I will be fine alright? It's just mum." I kiss his cheek before getting into the taxi that's waiting for me. I said goodbye to Michael before. He said he didn't want to say goodbye because he would most likely cry and didn't want to do that in front of everyone. So we said our goodbyes last night and this morning. We didn't leave each other's sides, until the elevator doors closed.

I wave to my brother as we pull away from the hotel. Harry paid the driver at the start an estimate of what the drive from here to Cheshire would be. Maybe not paid... But got his friend to do it. Harry said his friend owed him one or something. I would have to give this guy some more money. I mean, this is his job and a long ass drive.

*Michael's POV*

I watch the taxi drive off down the street from the window. I couldn't go down there. I couldn't watch her leave and know I won't see Georgia again until this time next week. The way she spoke to me about her mum has made me worried. Is something going to happen? Is her mum going to say something that'll make Georgia stay there forever and forget about me? Why am I thinking like this?

Because you don't trust Anne.

I sigh sitting down on the bed. I fall backwards and the door opens and Ashton walks in. He looks over at me but doesn't say anything. Good. I don't want him or anyone talking to me.

"I know what it's like having someone leave" He says after a while. I glance at my bandmate.

"It hurts. And I know for sure, that your not going to be happy until she come back" Ashton continues and I sigh. He knows exactly what I'm feeling.

"I'm worried" I admit.

"About what?" Ashton sits on his bed and faces me.

"Georgia and her mum. She told me how her mum has been acting weird... And I'm just worried" I explain.

"If anything goes wrong there you would find out from Harry right?"

"Unless he keeps this from us." Ashton sighs.

"We are going out tonight."

"Why?" I sit up.

"I don't know. That's what you guys did for me didn't you?" I nod.

"Well I will tell everyone else. 9 sound good?" I nod again falling back on the bed.

Georgia, please be okay.

*Georgia's POV*

"Thank you" I smile as I get my suitcase and walk to the front door of my old home. The one where I was grounded so many times for sneaking out. The one where Harry, Gemma and I would run around throwing a ball to each other. One where my dad taught me how to ride a bike, the one where I was first hit by Daniel..

I raise my hand and knock on the wooden door. I wait before I hear a faint "Come in!" I twist the door knob and walk in, pulling my suitcase behind me.

"Mum?" I call out. The house is awfully quiet with just mum here.

"In the kitchen!" I slip my shoes off, leaving my suitcase by the door before walking to the kitchen.

"Look who stopped by" I stop in my tracks. I look towards mum and the boy sitting at the table.

"Mum..." I say.