Chapter 18

"So what's happening today?" I ask.

"I think we have the day off until 5, seeing as we went to the arena yesterday and ended up rehearsing" Michael replies.

"So Michael Clifford," I start walking up to him, "Will you do the honour of going on a lunch date with me?"

"Damn... I wanted to ask you out on a date!" He pouts.

"Answer the question or I'll ask Niall instead" I say.

"Oh I don't know?" He sighs sarcastically. I groan, gripping his neck and pulling his face down towards mine and connecting our lips.

"Do you know now?" I groan.

"I quite like an angry Georgia. She's sexy as hell" Michael continues. I sigh stepping away. Maybe I shouldn't have asked him.

"Wait no! I didn't mean that! I'm joking around! I do want to go out on a date with you" Michael says grabbing ahold of my arm as I turn to walk away. He pulls me to his chest.

"What do I wear?" His breath fans across my face.

"Don't ask me. I don't know the place" I say, "Oh and if your trying to be sexy... Try a little harder babe." I kiss his cheek before walking out of the room.

*Michael's POV*

She just walked out. Just like that. Wow. I was planning on asking her out on a date when we were in Paris. So I could tell her properly that I love her... I still will. I just didn't think she was going to ask me out... Oh well..

I shake my head, walking into the bathroom. I need to dye my hair again. Maybe a light brown colour? Yeah. I will need to talk to Louise about that. With that thought, I walk out of the hotel room and head to where her, Tom and Lux are staying. I knock on the door and Tom opens it.

"Louise here?" I ask.

"Nah. She just took Lux to the pool" I nod.

"Can you tell her I dropped by Tom?" I ask. He nods and I thank him before leaving. I walk down the hallway then walk into Luke's room.

"Guys" I groan bringing my hand up over my eyes.

"Fuck off Michael" A pillow is thrown and lands at my feet.

"I'm bored and Georgia walked off somewhere" I whine peeking through my fingers. Thank god their descent.

"Maybe she walked out on you because your a perv who doesn't know how to knock" Luke grumbles.

"Oh I'm sorry. Maybe you should lock your door before your about to-"

"Stop" Ashleigh says. I look at her red face and smirk at Luke.

"Sorry mate" I nod at my friend walking over to lay on the end of their bed.

"No problem. Knock next time" I nod and sigh.

"What's up?"

"I think I may love Georgia" I say.

"What?" Ashleigh says. "I mean, you haven't told her yet?"

I shake my head. "No. I was going to tell her in Paris. Like take her out on a date. But then she asked me out on a date today. Should I tell her now?" I ask.

"Yes!"

"No" Luke says.

"Why not?" Ashleigh and I ask.

"You need to surprise the girl. Not just say it. It's another week away. And mate... What if it's too early and she doesn't love you the way you love her?"