Chapter 1: Henry Hook

Heidi's POV

Harry kicks the door open to the hospital with me in bridal style in his arms, the pain in my stomach started an hour ago, and I would have been here sooner but Harry thought that the pain was just going to pass like the rest, and it wasn't until my water broke that made Harry realize that I was going into labor. Lucky Ben rushed me here, otherwise I am sure that I would either be giving birth in a dorm room, or even worse in front of everyone. "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US, HEIDI IS GOING INTO LABOR!" That gets the attention of everyone in the entire hospital, "Right this way." Aurora otherwise known as Sleeping Beauty who also just so happens to be the head nurse at the hospital says escorting Harry and I to an empty room, "Place her on the bed." Aurora instructs closing the door and getting things ready for my delivery. Harry gently places me on the bed, "I need you to wait outside Harry." Aurora starts pushing Harry away from me, the suddenly feeling of fear raises in me, "HARRY, PLEASE DON'T GO!" I beg as loud as I can, Harry pushes Aurora's hand away from him. "I am staying, she needs me." Harry shoves Aurora out of the way right an undescribed pain fills my body, "SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE ALL THINGS EVIL, MAKE THIS PAIN STOP!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Suddenly more nurses and I think a doctor come into the room and help me get undressed. I start panting heavy, the feeling like my whole body is on fire makes me drenched in sweat. I feel Harry take my hand in his and place a kiss on it, "I'm so scared Harry, I don't think I can do this." Harry pushes some of my hair out of my face, "Don't be scared love, everything will be just fine, and I will be right here next to you the whole time." As soon as I am undressed and my legs are lifted up I hear Aurora's voice, "Okay Heidi, I am going to need you to push." I take a deep breath and pushes will all the strength I could muster. "AHHHHHHH!" I yell pushing again, "HARRY, I AM NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME! I scream at Harry who just smiles at me, "You are doing great Heidi." I take another deep breath pushing yet again, "AHHHHGGGHHHHH!" I don't think I have ever felt this much pain in my life, "Heidi, you need to push with all you might." I am not sure how much longer I can hold on, "AHHHHHHH!" Aurora looks down with a smile on her face, "I can see the head, just one more powerful push Heidi." I look at Harry who just squeezes my hand lightly, "I am right here love, you can do this." I grip his hand tightly, "AAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" And just like the sound of crying fills the room. "It's a handsome and very healthy baby boy." Aurora takes the baby to give him a bath, cleaning him up nicely, and after she is done with the bath Aurora warps the boy in a blue blanket walking back over to me, "Little one, this brave and strong woman is you mommy." Aurora ever so gently places the baby in my arms. The tears suddenly rush out of me and I couldn't control them anymore, Harry fixes the bed so my legs aren't up anymore but I am still sitting up. "Come meet your son." I say looking at Harry through my tears. Harry scoots into the bed with me admiring the buddle of joy in my arms, "He is not short of perfect." Harry kisses my head, "I think it's unfair that I carried him for nine months, and when he is finally arrives it turns out that he is the spitting image of you, he got your beautiful blue eyes, he definitely has all your facial features, face it Hooky this is definitely your son through and through I am sure." Harry laughs, but I can hear his voice crack telling me that he is just as emotional as I am right now, "We need to name him." I nod my head rocking the baby and forth, "I already know his name." Harry looks at me, "I picked a name fits him, his name is Henry." Harry just nods his head wiping a tear away from his eye, "His name starts with H for the both of us." I look from Henry to Harry with a smile on my face, "Gotta keep the H letter in the family." Harry leans down kissing me, and I return the kiss. "I love you Heidi." I pull out of the kiss and place my head on his chest, "I love you too." We are pulled out of our moment by the sound of Henry crying, we both turn our attention our attention back to Henry, "Yes of course I'm sorry, I love you too." I place a kiss on his head, "Henry this is your daddy." I place Henry in Harry's arms, the emotions once again overcoming Harry as he looks down staring into Henry's blue eyes, "I still can't believe that the two of us made something so special." I love seeing Harry hold Henry, and just from what I have already seen from him, I know that Harry is going to be a great father to Henry. To my amazement as soon as Harry has him in his arms Henry calms down and relaxes, "Look at that, you are already doing a great job." I laugh a little causing pain to shoot through my body, "Get some rest love, I will wake you up when the nurse comes back in." I nod my head and close my eyes but right as I am about to fall asleep I hear Harry talking to Henry, "Welcome to the world Henry Hook." That is the last thing I hear as I let sleep take over sending me into a peaceful sleep.