Chapter 51: A Hero that Is A Villain

Heidi's POV

The whole gang finally arrive to the docks that just more of a dump then it was before the curse. "It is going to take us forever to find this mystery person." Carlos lets out a deep breath, "She hide in shadows at Auradon, and no one noticed." Evie said taking off her jacket. "We have to start somewhere." I pull on Harry's hand leading him towards the jolly roger. Once the two of us make our way onto the Harry's old home we suddenly hear the voice someone that we both know well, "It took you long enough to find me." Harry and I turn to see CJ coming out from below deck. "CJ?" Harry asks baffled, "This is where you ended up?" I ask walking over to her and giving her a friendly hug, "I wasn't sure what to expect, so I stayed hidden until I was sure that friends would find me." CJ pulls out of the hug and smiles at her nephew. "I see little Henry seems to be doing fine with all the chaos going on." I look over my shoulder cracking a smile at the happy go lucky baby who is moving around in his father's arms, "At least this will be exciting story to tell him someday." Harry shouts as Henry pulls on his hair, "HEIDI!" I laugh walking over to the two of them. "Come here my little monster." I coo kissing Henry's cheek. "Who is all with the two of you?" CJ asks and I turn my attention from Harry and Henry back to CJ, "Ben, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos." I say rocking Henry back and forth in my arms. A sudden out of nowhere a burst of light, and this can mean only one thing. "Hello residents of the isle of the exiled, I am here to deliver a special message to all that follow the leadership of the former King. "We all know that everyone here is loyal to Ben, well a few can be scratched off that list. "I am here to warn everyone, It you make the foolish decision to follow Ben on his suicide mission, you are doing this at the risk of your own life." I glare darkly at the fake Chris. "I have already gathered my forces and I am ready for war." As I look closer at the hologram, I can almost make out people in the background. "I wish for peace not war, but I will not take rebellious lightly, and if Ben should try to invade I have given every single person within the kingdom of Auradarkness the order to kill on the right of protecting themselves." I sigh because this means that the people that follow Chris will not even think twice of killing anyone of us. "Again, I wish for peace not war, but on the other hand if it is war you want it is war you shall have, and as always have a horrible day." And suddenly Chris is gone. "Sounds like someone got a message to the wannabe King." CJ comments brushing some of her hair out of her face. "Every time we think we have the upper hand Chris shows us that he will always be ten steps ahead of us." Harry punches one of the wooden poles cracking it a little. "Your scaring Henry Hooky, please try to control the anger around the baby." Even with his back to me I can see Harry take a deep breath and try to the best of his ability to control the anger he was feeling. Suddenly the sound of Carlos's voice is heard, "STOP! SOMONE STOP THAT GUY! HE IS TRYING TO RUN OFF WITH THE DIVINITY!" The three of us suddenly see a shadow run past the Jolly Roger. "No!" Harry roars as he runs over to the side of the ship and leaps over it. The sound of fighting is heard and CJ and I run over to the side of the ship to see Harry had tackled the person that was running away with the only thing that could break the barrier. I hand Henry to CJ and as quickly as I can I make my way to Harry, and not far from behind is the rest of the gang. I pick up the divinity and place is safely in my pocket, and I then turn my attention to the person that Harry has tackled to the ground. The person under Harry is wearing a red hoodie, on his face is a masquerade masks of a deer, yellow gloves on his hands, black washed jeans, and brown boots on his feet. Just looking at the eyes behind the mask I knew exactly who is behind the mask. "Time to find who really has been leaking our information to Chris." Harry reaches down and grips the mask tightly. With one powerful jerk Harry rips the mask off the person and everyone gaps in shock and who the person is, and no one is as more shocked then poor Harry. "You got to be kidding me?" Ben utters his breath, "This can't be right." Evie stammers not understanding what is right in front of her. "Out of everyone I would have never thought this." Carlos sighs as he leans back against the Jolly Roger, "Please tell me this is kind of sick joke," Mal rolls her eyes and scoffs at the person with a look of disdain and disgust on her face, "I am going to kick your butt all the way back to Chris." Jay growls darkly, "I wish I had been wrong." I say placing one my hand on Harry's shoulder. Harry doesn't say anything at first, all he does is just stare into the brown eyes of the traitor, finally Harry utters the name of the traitor, and I know that deep down it was killing him, "Gil." I can feel Harry's body shutter a little bit. Gil doesn't say a word he just stares into the eyes of Harry.