Chapter 5: The New 5

Heidi's POV

I just make it to the front of the school as the limo pulls up, "Nice timing." Carlos snickers at me, I slap in the back of the head, "You try handling a new born." Carlos stops laughing right away. The driver walks around to the other side of the limo opening the door, the first person to walk out is a girl, her black hair falls just a little but past her shoulders, on her head she is wearing a circular black hat, I can tan colored wolf earring, a long sleeved shirt that almost looks like it is a mix of a very light pink and tan, around her neck is a black choker a golden bear pendant hanging from it, the red skirt she is wearing falls just at the start of her knees, and on her feet are a pair of tan flat slip on shoes with light brown laces. "Any idea who that might be?" I whisper to Carlos, "That is Morgana." Evie says from on the other side of me, "Nice to know her name, but I am going to need a little bit more information." Evie sighs and shakes her head, "Morgana, is the daughter of Mowgli, and she has come a very long way to attend Auradon Prep." I give Evie a fake impressed look, "She sure doesn't dress like her father." I comment at Morgan walks up to Ben and Mal, and bowing to the two of them, "Nice to see that you arrived safe and sound Morgan." Ben inclines his head to the newcomer, "This place is even more wonders then I could have ever imagined." Morgan starts to wonder off but is stopped by Fairy Godmother. The second person to appear out of the limo is also a girl, she looks more scared then any of the people that came from the Isle. Her dark brown hair is curled, in her ears are a pair of skull earing, a sliver heart pendant with stitches holding the heart together is hanging around her neck, the top she is wearing is a white top with black stripes around it, on her right wrist is a diamond spider bracelet, a pitch black skirt falls to the middle of her knees, and high inch heels make her taller then I think she is. "Let me guess, she is the daughter of Beetlejuice?" Ben turns his eyes to me with an unamused look in his eyes, "Either behave or you can be dismissed." I roll my nodding my head in a sarcastic manner, "Her name is Sarah Jane." Evie starts but the sound of the girls gasping and swooning making me turn my attention back to the limo, I now see why all the girls are acting the way they are, coming out of the limo is one of the hottest guys I have ever seen, and that is saying a lot given all the guys already here. His dark brown hair hangs over his eyes, he has a pair of black diamond stud earing in his ears, his black leather jacket is slung over his shoulder, without his jacket on you can plainly see his white sleeveless muscle shirt, he also has on a pair of black jeans with a white belt that has a crystal skull on the front of it, and a pair of black sneakers with black laces to match. "Who is that?" I hear Evie sigh a dreamy sigh, "That is Jackal, he and Sarah Jane are the son and daughter of Jack and Sally Skellington, Jackal is older than Sarah Jane as you can clearly see." Jackal and Sarah Jane walk up to Ben and Mal, Sarah Jane bows but Jackal does no such thing, "Thank you letting us come." Sarah Jane says smiling at Ben and Mal, "All are welcome here." Ben proudly declares, Jackal on the other hand just looks around with a lazy look on his beautiful face, "I don't get why people make such a big fussy over this place." Sarah Jane takes Jackal's hand leading the two over to Morgan. The next person to get out the limo is attacked by Ella, "I can't believe you are finally here, I have missed so much." Ella tightly hugs the strange girl. The girl is slender, her strawberry blond hair are in pigtails, in her ears are a pair of unique sliver snowflake earing with a pearl in the middle, she has on a pink opened jacket, underneath the jacket you can see a black shirt that just covers her bra, pair of average blue jeans, a pair of brown boots with a tiny heel and with some kind of flower design on one side, and in the middle of each flower is a different colored stone. "Nice to see you too cousin." The chokes out due to Ella's hug. Ella releases the girl from the hug and drags her over to Ben and Mal, "I would like to introduce to you my cousin Alyssa." Alyssa bows to Ben and Mal, "My mother is Anna, she is the sister to Queen Elsa, and my father is Kristoff." Ben and Mal smile back at her as Ella drags her away again. I suddenly get chills all over my body, and a weird feeling form in my stomach. "You alright Heidi? You look like you are going to be sick." Carlos asks me, I just nod my head and try to push these feelings away. Out the limo comes the last of the new students. The girl's hair is platinum blonde with blue, green, and purple highlights through it, in her ears are a pair of the most oddest earrings I have ever seen someone wear, the earrings look like a pair of scissors, she has a black crop top on, a gold chain with a green eyeball pendant hanging around her neck, She also has on an ordinary black leather skirt, and a pair of soft fabric high heels. "Well it's no wonder that your body reacted the way it did." Evie says turns her attention from the girl to me, "What are you talking about?" Evie looks at me with confusion in her eyes, "You don't know who that is?" I take a really good look at the girl, but nothing comes to my memory, "I can't say that I have ever seen her before in my life." Evie gives me a bazar look, "Heidi, that is Faye, and she just happens to be the daughter of The Fates'." I push Ben and Mal out of my way as I step in front of Faye, "Hi there Faye, I'm Heidi, maybe you know my father Hades." Faye looks me up and down with a cringing sour look on her face, "So you are the disappointing daughter that wasn't good enough to be a villain."