Chapter 34: Karma Spares No One

Heidi's POV

As Harry and I walk down the street towards Bargain Castle, we walk past places that we have known our entire lives, the old slop shop that use to have all sorts of expired food from Auradon, coffee that only the strongest stomach could endure, and Maleficent's unfriendly goblins. The place is now called Heroes Shop, where they have expired food from Auradarkness, coffee that weakness the stomach, and as I look into the window I see a variety type of people from Auradon, Jackal and Sarah Jane are waiting on people, and Anxelin who is the daughter of Rapunzel & Flynn Rider is taking orders, and the looks on their face tell the sad story of the people in Auradon finally getting a taste of what villain kids went through every day. "We need to keep moving princess." Harry whispers in my ear as he takes my hand leading me further down the street. I bring Harry and I to a halt as we stop in front of one of a restaurant that might be of use to us, "Why are stopping here?" Harry looks at the sign that reads Mushu and Cri-Kee, "Because this place use to be called Shan Yu's Dim Sum, it was ran by Shan Yu and his son, and some of our friends might be here." I release my hand from Harry's walking inside. "Hello?" I call out but no one answers, "Anyone here?" I call out again looking around the poorly dimmed restaurant. "We are closed for remolding, come back later." A voice calls out from the back. "My name is Heidi, I was wondering if any of our friends might have come by." Out of the back comes Lonnie and her brother Lil Shang, "Nice to see some familiar faces." Lonnie walks up to giving a small hug, "Nice to see the two of you." I say pulling out of the hug and smiling at the two of them, "We weren't sure what was going on, the last thing we remember was fencing practice, and then we wake up in an old rundown apartment upstairs." Lil Shang comments shaking Harry's hand, "Have you ran into anyone?" Lonnie asked sounding panicked, "I have ran into my fair share of people, but I still haven't seen any of the original gang." Lonnie sighs before looking down at the dirty floor, "We are headed towards Maleficent's old house, I was thinking that maybe Mal would be there with Ben." Lonnie nods her head understanding my plan, "What can we do to help?" Lil Shang asked eagerly, "I have been sending people all to the same spot, and I think you two could gather everyone up until we find or hear from Ben or the others." Lil Shang takes off his chef apron, "Where are headed?" Lonnie also takes off the apron, "Dwarf Wharf, it's a dock at the edge of the town." Lonnie and Lil Shang look at me like I am speaking a different language, "Just follow the dark alleyway and then take a right." Harry said from behind me, "Thanks Harry." Lil Shang says as him and Lonnie rush out the place. "We still need to check two more places that are on our way to Bargain Castle." Harry sighs loudly, "You were never one to stop and sight see when we lived here, and now all of sudden we need to stop at every little place we come too." I just roll my eyes at him, "I am trying to find our friends, and the more people we run into the more people we can send to meet up with the Lonnie and the others." Harry doesn't say a word as he walks out of the restaurant. I storm out after him, "What is your deal? I thought you would want to help out friends." Harry carefully turns to face me, "Maybe I can't help but think that these stuck-up heroes are getting exactly what they had coming to them, for years they stuck their noses up at us and thought they were better, and now look at them, they are seeing what we had to deal with growing up." I can't help the shock expression that comes across my face, "Harry Hook, these people are our friends." Harry scoffs at me, "I think Paul is a little more than a friend." I groan in frustrate. A couple months ago someone told Harry that Paul and I kissed, and ever since then Harry hasn't been able to get past it, "As I told you a thousand times he kissed me, and I pushes him away." Harry looks me like he doesn't believe me, "can we just get going to the next stop, so we can waste more of our time." I push past Harry and head down the alleyway. I walk right into what use to be Queen of Heart's Salon, but it was now called Down The Rabbit Hole Salon. Once I walked inside I see Ally and . "ALLY!" I yell loudly running over to the girl giving her the biggest hug I can. "Nice to see you too Heidi." Ally chokes out. I release Ally from the hug, "You look upset Heidi, what is going on?" I can't help but laugh, "Ally, you are stuck in a hair salon on the Isle, and all you can think of is what is going on with me?" Ally nods her head, "I knew where I was as soon as I stepped outside, and I have always wondered what this place was like." I can't believe on how calm she is being about everything, "And maybe you forgot, but my family has a history of traveling to new places with warning." I hear the sound of the door opening meaning that Harry has arrived, "Nice to see you again Harry." Ally says looking past me with a smile on her face. "Always a pleasure Ally." Harry carefully bows taking his hat off. "Why are you three here?" Rebekah asks making herself known, "We were on our way to see of Ben was held up at Bargain Castle, and I just thought that you might be here given that Quinn use to be here." Ally looks around, "I figured that out just by looking at the pictures and the colors." I hug Ally close again, "I really need you Ally, but now is not the best time for us to talk." Ally nods her head completely understanding, "You do what you need to do, and when the time is right we can talk." I release Ally from the hug, "Everyone is meeting up at the docks." Harry comments as he walks out, "Rebekah and I will head that way." I sigh sadly as the two girls walk out with me only a second behind them. "I think it's my turn to take over." Harry grips my hand pulling down an unknown passageway that could lead to anywhere.