Chapter 33: Topsy - Turvy

Heidi's POV

I walk through the wooden double doors and intothe restaurant, and I am in utter shock, this place hasn't change a bit. It wasstill a rundown shack that smelled to much like fish and other foot that Icouldn't imagine people eating. Out of the back I see a girl wearing a raggedold apron. Her long red hair falls to her shoulders, she is wearing a pair ofshell earrings in her ears, a light purple long sleeved shirt, a necklace witha tiny fork pendant on it, a pair of green skinny jeans, and red flip shoes onher feet. "Arabella?" I ask taking a step towards the girl. The girl looks upat me with an annoying look on her face, "Do you have any idea how messed up itis to have me serving people fish?" I cover my mouth right as a small laughslips out, "Probably just as messed up when it was Uma serving the food." Arabellasets the tray of food down, "I don't think she minded as much as I do." I sighputting Henry on my other side, "At least we all know that Chris has a darksense of humor." I nod my head getting creeped out just being back here. "Ithink this is way of making everything up to the villains that were trapped here."Arabella flops down in one of the chairs, "What are you doing in here anyways?"I sit down placing Henry in my lap, "I have been all over looking for Harry,and I thought that this would be the place he would either be or come toeventually." Arabella smiles at me, "You must know him better than you thinkbecause you just so happen to be right on the nose." I look at her puzzled fora moment, "HARRY! SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU!" Arabella yells through the tinyshack. A loud commotion is here coming from the back and seconds later I seeHarry burst through the door looking around fractally. "He has been here allday waiting for you." I shoot up from my chair and run as fast as I can over tohim. "HEIDI!" Harry says as opens his arms for me. I run into his chest as muchas I could with Henry in my arms, and Harry warps his arms around the two ofus, "I have been looking for all over the place." I say looking into the blueeyes that mean so much to me, "I have been too, I knew that you would end uphere." Harry leans down kissing my lips passionately, and I waste no timekissing him back. We pull out of the kiss sue to Henry making a fuss, "I thinksomeone else missed you too." Harry smiles down at Henry taking him from me, "Imissed you too Henry." Harry lightly kisses his forehead, "Where did you endup? The last thing I remember is being frozen by magic." I run my fingersthrough my hair, "Oddly enough both Hadie and I ended up at home in theunderworld." Harry just give me a look because he knew how much that wouldupset me, "I am sorry about that love." I just wave it off, "The only goodthing about this curse is that the adults aren't around." Harry nodded his headagreeing with me as he bounced Henry up and down, "We still need to find Benand the others, and judging from the effects of this curse I think I might knowwhere to start." Harry looks me with questionable eyes, "I have a strangefeeling that Ben is either at what use to be Gaston's Duels without rules orand most likely he is at the former Dragon Hall." Harry nods his head but I can tell that hewasn't following what I was thinking, "Both places are a far distance fromhere." I turn my head around to Arabella, "Arabella, you should head to thedocks, that is where I am sending everyone that I cross paths with, and youmight find someone from Auradon." Arabella drops the tray of food in her handsand just walks out throwing her apron off as she leaves. "We should try to findthe others, if anything they might still be at their old homes, or even theirhideout." Harry grips my hand tightly, "Just promise me that you won't leave myside again." I lean up giving him another kiss, "Till death too us part Hooky."I pull him out of the restaurant and back onto the docks, "I wonder where Gilended up?" Harry shrugs his shoulders, "I haven't even a guess where villainkids from Auradon would go." That was a question that I wanted an answer to, "Iknow Freddie is here, Dizzy is here, my brother is here, and lastly you and Iare here." I thought really quickly about everywhere I had been today, "Otherthan that I have seen no one originally from the Isle." Harry just tights hisgrip on my hand, "You and I found each other, and our family is whole again." Ismile at him then to Henry who is peacefully content now that he is with hisdad, "And that is all that matters at the moment." Harry and I start walkingaround town trying to find any clue as to rather some kids made it here andsome maybe didn't. "Chris might have had other plans for the rest." I shudder atthe thought of my friends being alone with that likes of him, "We just need tofocus, and I know we will find something." Harry and I looked down the busystreets crammed with people and at least a dozen different store, "Of coursethus couldn't be easy." Harry laughs gripping my hand with his hook, "We justhave to start one place at a time." And that began the hunt for Ben, and we hadno idea on where that would lead us.