Chapter 52: An Enchanted Past

Heidi's POV

Harry gets off for a second before picking him up by his neck slamming him into another ship, "HOW COULD YOU!" Harry roars loudly and I see everyone step back a little. "I was doing what was best for me in the long run." Gil chocked out as Harry squeezes tighter on his throat. "We all trusted you, we thought you were on our side, but all this time you have been backstabbing us." Harry tosses Gil to the ground with a very loud thud, "You really think I would give up on the crew and Uma just like that? Your brain must have gotten soft from being in Auradon to long." Gil laughed in pain, "What are you talking about?" I say standing next to Harry, "I only accepted the invitation to Auradon as a favor to Uma." Gil staggers back to his feet. "Uma hasn't been seen since the incident at the Cotillion." I snap at him feeling the rage now bubbling inside of me, "Uma has been in hiding, but I found her and we came up with our own plan." Right as I am about to punch Gil Harry's hook stops me, "Not yet love." Harry pulls my hand and places it at my side, "You have been helping Uma all this time? With what?" Harry asks taking his hook away from my hand, "Finding out the truth, rumors have been swirling around about a new group of VK's running around, there is also rumors of a couple of new faces popping up on the Isle of the lost, Uma is related to three of them, and one of them is claiming to be the son of Ursula." This causes Harry and I to look at Gil with shock and confusion, "I never heard of Ursula having a son." I say, but a part of me can't really be surprised, I mean looking back at everyone I have met over the years, it has made me realize that anything is possible. "So why have you been helping Chris?" Harry asks raising his hook slowly to his face, "I have been feeding Chris information on everything that is going on here, and in return he relays any information about if there is any truth to the rumors." Harry lunges towards Gil and hooks his hook around Gil's neck, "You are traitor, and nothing you can say or do with ever make me trust you again." Harry pushes his hook further into Gil's neck, "What are you going to do to me? Kill me?" Gil smiles an evil smile. "I would love nothing more than to feed you to the sharks, but if I did that Chris would know something was up." Harry smiles the smile that used to be plastered on his face all day, "No, I have much more fun ways to get what I want." Harry takes his hook away from Gil, "what do you mean?" Gil asks not liking the look in Harry's eyes. "I know someone that would be more than happy to help us deliver the right punishment for you." Harry looks over at me and winks. Suddenly I feel a massive headache starting. I place my hands to my temple and start rubbing my temple trying to ease my headache. "Heidi, you alright?" Harry asks turning his attention to me, "Just a really bad headache, I have had these all my life, and normally I can ignore them." I close my eyes and suddenly darkness takes over, I get the feeling like I am falling into a deep sleep. "Heidi!" I hear Harry's voice echo, but his voice sounds muffled and far off in the distance. "Stop! What are you doing?" I open my eyes back up and see that I am now on top of Gil, with each one of my swords stabbed through the hood of his hoodie and my hand is around his throat. "What is going on?" I ask quickly getting up off Gil and sitting on the cold hard gravel, "Harry, I'm confused." I say looking up at Harry, "You just lost it babe, and even when I told you to stop you just ignored me." I can see the concern in Harry's eyes as well as everyone else. "We need to make sure that Gil cannot tell Chris anymore about our plans." Evie commented to Ben as she turns her concern eyes away from me and looks to Ben and Mal. "Put him below deck on the Jolly Roger, that should be enough to hold him until after we deal with Chris and his armies." Harry said taking my swords out of Gil's hood. Carlos and Jay pick him up and drag Gil away to the Jolly Roger as I finally feel well enough to make it back to my feet. "I can't remember attacking Gil." I say to Harry as he wraps his arms around me hugging me close to his chest. "We tied him up and put him in the cellar." Jay said as him and Carlos rejoin the group. Suddenly all of our eyes turn to see that we are not alone on the docks, someone is walking closer and closer to us, and soon enough I can make out the person. Her shoulder length blonde hair is curled, she has beautiful gold earrings in her ears, a long flowing green dress, a light green sash around her shoulders, and finally a pair of gold high heels on her feet. "I think that is the woman we are supposed to talk to." Mal whispers to Ben, "It looks like that instead of us finding her, she found us." The woman makes her way slowly up to us until she is directly in front of all of us, "I hear that you all have been looking for me." She smiles at all of us, "It is nice to see you again Ben." She hugs Ben lightly before pulling out of the hug, "Who are you?" Evie asks the question that everyone wanted and answer too. "My name is Estella, and I am going to be the one that brings down the barrier once and for all."