Chapter 58: The Rematch

Heidi's POV

As we are making our way through the forest I can shake this feeling that we are being watched, and this becomes even more believable when I see a pair of familiar eyes in the trees above us. Suddenly I hear familiar laughter and directly in front of us are Quinn, Winter, and Gaston Jr. "I really didn't think that you all would make it this far." Quinn said to us looking at each one of us, "We had to leave a few beyond to make sure that no one catches up with us." Ben smiles at her, "Well I assure you King breaks his word, this encounter will end much differently than the last time." Quin pulls out her sword, "You mean you won't be hiding behind a magic barrier while everyone else does your dirty work?" I say in a mocking tone. "Very funny coming from the girl that always need someone to save her at the end of the day." I suddenly notice that Quinn is wearing her mother's necklace around her neck, "I don't need anyone to save me, I am more than capable of saving myself." I snap at her as Harry places his hand on my shoulder, "Don't let her get to you love, she is very good at head games." Harry whispers in my ear, "I have heard enough, I think it is time for me to put this rivalry to bed once and for all." All of us stand ready to fight, "I couldn't agree more." Ben said and just like that the rematch was on. I knew exactly who I was going for, but before I could take a step towards Quinn something wraps around my neck and pulls he backwards sending my crashing hard onto the forest floor, "And that is just the beginning of what I am going to do to you." I see Chelsea Cheshire appear high in the tree behind me with her whip in the hand. I kick myself back onto my feet, "Always with the sneak attacks Chelsea." I pull out one my swords by I have drop it due to Chelsea whipping her whip at my hand, "I have learned a whole lot since the last time you and I were face to face." I reach for my second sword but Chelsea swings her whip around herself and wraps the whip around my sword and pulls the sword out my grip and into her hands, "Nice sword, you don't mind if I use it to kill you do you?" Chelsea stands up on the tree and wraps her whip around herself before jumping off the tree and landing on her feet a few feet away from me. "Be my guest, but I don't think you know how to use a sword." Chelsea smiles and bounces off tree after tree and right as she is above me she swings the sword and I drop the floor to avoid the blade that would have severed my head otherwise. Chelsea lands on her feet pointing the sword at me, "I think I will be just fine." I pick my other sword up off the ground, "You took Harry away from me, I could have made him happier then you could possible dream of." I smirk at her, "Harry will always love me, and there is nothing you can do about that now." I raise my hand to show Chelsea my engagement ring. "WHORE!" Chelsea screams and runs towards me full speed. I swing my sword blocking her attack but that doesn't stop Chelsea from kicking me in the gut and front flip kicking me in the face, "You don't deserve Harry." I wipe the blood away from my lip, "This coming from the girl that has been with every guy on the Isle five times over." Chelsea tries to kick me but I dodge her kick swinging my sword as it connects with her leg. Chelsea stumbles a little bit as her she sees the medium sized cut on her leg, "You are going to pay for that." Chelsea unwraps the whip from around her and snaps on the ground. Chelsea swings her whip as it catches around my left leg, but before she can pull it I sever the whip with one swipe of my blade, "Looks like your whip won't be helping you this time." Chelsea smiles her usual smile that reminds you of her father. "You must be forgetting I still have a powerful weapon at my disposal." I look at her confused but suddenly I see what she is talking about as Chelsea turns invisible. "I can't believe I forgot about that." I say to myself as I circle around waiting for her to strike. I suddenly feel someone tap me on my shoulder and when I spin around I see a scared Dizzy staring down the end of my blade, "Sorry Dizzy." I say helping her back up to her feet. "I think you could use this." Dizzy hands me a smoke bomb." I smile down at the little girl, "You are a genius Dizzy." Dizzy wastes no time returning the smile, "I thought that these would come in handy at some point." And with that said Dizzy runs off the help others. I clutch the smoke bomb in my hand and throw hard onto the ground. "MY EYES!" Screams Chelsea and through the multicolored smoke I can see her even if she is invisible. "Got you." I jump kick my sword out of her hand and back hand Chelsea to the ground, "Maybe Quinn ways right, I do get saved a lot, but at least I have friends that are willing to help me." I pull Chelsea to a tree and tie her up using some vines, "That should hold you." I see Evie walk over to me, "Ben is leaving a few more people here to help deal with them." I look at Evie, "Our forces are getting pretty thin." Evie and I look at all who is left, and not many people are left, some are on the jolly roger just in case Harriett comes back, some are still dealing with Clay and his group, and now some are staying here to do battle with Quinn and her followers. "Ben says we need to keep moving to the castle." I nod my head and follow Evie and the two of meet up the with the others and find a way out of the forest. The Gang and I finally make it out of the forest and into the Auradon, and to see this place now is like nightmare come to life, "I can't believe one curse could do this much damage." Carlos comments looking around the once happy place. "Chris could be anywhere by now." Jay says adjusting his sword in his hand. "Maybe he is in that cathedral that is being guarded by those three people." Harry points to the place that holds many memories for all of us, and the closer we get to the cathedral the colder it seems to be. I suddenly look down to see that the road is nothing but pure ice. "That is far enough, by order of King Chris I am demanding that you all drop you weapons and turn yourselves over to us now." I see Harrison and Durah standing in front of the frozen steps leading to the iced over double doors. "and what if we refuse to obey?" Ben asks taking another step towards the two, "Then you will answer to me." We all look up and for the first time we all notice that standing in front of the double door is Sienna. "And I can personally say that you will freeze to death before you ever enter the King's castle."