Chapter 6: The Making Of A New Rival

Heidi's POV

"And you are the daughter that your mothers couldn't wait to ship off to a faraway place." Faye just sighs, "Look, I get that your jealous of me, I mean unlike you I have had a wonderful childhood, and being the daughter of the three most powerful witches off all time does have its advantages." I could feel my hair starts to flame up a little bit, "Don't act like you have any special powers, there was nothing special about your three mothers, all they had was thread and an old pair of scissors." Faye just rolls her eyes at me, "That was enough to do what your father couldn't do, and yes I might not have special skills like most here, but I do come with the wisdom and words from my mothers." I just cross my arms over my chest, "What does that mean exactly?" Faye closes her eyes for second then opens them back up, "I means that I know things that are important, and I can only reveal them to a certain person at a certain time." I wasn't believing anything that Faye was saying, "Faye, you are just like your mothers, you will do anything to get all the attention on yourself." Faye starts laughing, "Look who is talking, I mean come on Heidi look at your life, it has been nothing but a sad attempt to get attention." I step right in front into Faye's face, "If I were you I would be glad that Auradon took pity on your worthless family, because you never would have survived the Isle." The tone in my voice is low and very dark, this is side of me that hasn't been seen since I choose to turn my back on Uma. "You don't scare me, all you will ever be is a that little girl from the underworld that never got her daddy's approval." I smile a dark smile at her, "At least I know who my dad is." Faye pushes me away from her, "Your parents should have been imprisoned on the Isle." Faye's eyes locked onto mine, "Those three demonic old hags were just as guilty as Pain, Panic, the furies, and my father." Faye's face scrunches up into disgust, "Lachesis, Clotho, and Atropos all resided in the underworld, and those three helped my father against Hercules." Faye stays quiet, and I think that is because deep down she knows I am right, "Your mothers told my father of the future, which they weren't supposed to know, they killed Megara, that right there should have gotten them sent to Isle, and finally those three tried to kill Hercules." I will admit that I am angry, but if you really think about it, everything I am saying is true. "I will never understand why they were spared, and I will always think it was injustice to all everyone that is a real and true villain." I take a deep breath finishing up my speech, "Well tough, we all can't get everything we want in life." Just like my father and my brother I feel myself explode in flames, "YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU TWO FACED, STUCK UP, LITTLE PRICK, YOU JUST MADE AN ENEMY OUT OF THE WRONG PERSON, AND I WILL MALE SURE THAT YOU GET EVERYTHING THAT IS COMING TO YOU!" I am standing directly over her, "Heidi, am I supposed to be scared of you?" As soon as that comment leaves her mouth I raise my hand, but I am pulled out my rage by the sound of a voice behind me, "HEIDI! Need I remind you that you are not on the Isle anymore, Faye is a resident here in Auradon, and that this is not how we act." Ben scolds me in his kingly voice, "My apologizes my King." I take a deep breath and calm myself back to normal, "My apologizes Faye, Heidi should not have acted out in such a way." Ben steps in front of me as I gain somewhat control over my anger for the moment, "It's okay Ben, I can say that I am surprised given who her father is, and where she comes from." My anger erupts again and I lunge for Faye, but right as my hands are about to warp around her tiny throat a pair of strong and muscular arms wrap around my waist, "Not here Heidi, this is not the time or place." I hear the voice of Herkie whisper in my ear. Once Herkie is sure that we are far enough away from he lets me go and places me back on the ground, "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" I yell at him, Herkie smiles at me, "I was saving you from have to deal with some serious consequences." I huff, "YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME RING HER LITTLE NECK!" Herkie places his hands on my shoulders, "Take a deep breath." I roll my eyes as I inhale a deep breath, "And let it out." I exhale. This goes on for a couple of minutes and I finally calm down, "You better now?" Herkie asks looking me up and down, "Yeah, I am much better, thanks Herk." Herkie smiles at me, "I get why you are angry at her, but there is nothing you can do now, you just have to leave the past in the past, and move on." I just nod my head, but deep down I just wanted Herkie to go away, "I just need to be alone please." Herkie nods his head and walks off leaving me alone with my thoughts. I have been laying down on the grass looking up at the blue sky and the white clouds for a while now, I can still feel the anger I have against Faye, but I am snapped out of my cloud gazing by the sound of a girls voice, "Given from what I just saw in front of the school, I can only guess that you are Heidi." I lift my head up to see Alyssa standing not far from me.