Chapter 17: From Pixie Hollow to Auradon

Heidi's POV

As I stand next to Ben a woman suddenly appears in front of us, she is an older lady, she has blond hair, she is wearing a beautiful light blue dress, a clear white sash over her dress, and a pair of white heels. "Thank you making the long trip here Blue Fairy." Ben kisses the woman's hand, "It is my pleasure your majesty, besides I think it is high time that fairies come to Auradon." I didn't know a single thing about this Blue Fairy, but she seemed important. "I have a list here of all the girls that have accepted your invitation." The Blue Fairy pulls out a sheet of paper, "Margo." A girl with dark brown hair appears next to The Blue Fairy, and when her eyes land on Mal the most sour and gross look comes across her face. She is wearing light blue dangling earrings, a butterfly necklace around her neck, a stunning dark blue dress with a black bow around the waist, a silver bracelet on her right wrist, and a pair of gold high heels. "Daughter of Merryweather." Blue Fairy reads from the paper. I can only guess by her reaction that one of my favorite teacher's daughter is nothing like her mother. "Fabriana." Blue Fairy calls, and just like that another girl with dark brown hair appears, but this girl's hair has red highlights in it, and when her eyes landed on Aaron she started looking him up and down. She is wearing red rose studded earrings, a necklace that has the word "Beauty is key' written on it in fancy lettering, a lovely red dress with a black bow around the waist, and a pair of red knee high heeled boots. "Daughter of Flora." I haven't actually met Flora, but from what people tell me she is just as kind as her sisters. Fabriana walks over and joins her cousin Margo. "February." A girl her light brown hair is a prefect curled bun appears, and unlike the other two this girl has a smile on her face and wonder shining in her eyes. She is wearing musical symbols earrings, a sliver necklace that falls a little past her neck, a light green dress with a black bow around the waist, and a pair of black high heels. "Daughter of Fauna." That means the daughters of the all three fairies that raised Queen Aurora would be attending here at the same time. "Felicity." A girl with black hair appears, and Talia wasted no time running over to her. She is wearing a light orange short sleeve shirt, a dark brown fox backpack, a light brown skirt, and a pair of gold ankle high heel boots with white polka dots on them. "Daughter of Fawn." I remember Ben telling me that a lot of Talia's friends that are actually fairies were coming. "Rosalie." Blue Fairy called out. A girl with long strawberry blond hair appears and runs over to Felicity and Talia. She is wearing rose earrings, an opened pink jacket, a white top underneath the jacket, a black skirt with roses all over it that falls to the middle of her knees, and a pair of light pink slip on shoes. "Daughter of Rosetta." I was happy to see Talia would have of her friends from back home now here in Auradon. "Bonnie." For some reason, Blue Fairy had a huge smile on her face when she read this name out. The girl that appeared has blonde hair, she is wearing star shaped earrings, a golden star necklace around her neck, a light shaded blue dress falling to the start of her knees, and a pair of light blue slip on shoes. "Daughter of The Blue Fairy." Now I understood why Blue Fairy was so happy. "Perdita." A girl appears with roses in her dirty blonde hair, and she looks around taking in Auradon. She is wearing white snowflake earrings, a silver snowflake necklace, a glamorous light blue dress that falls a little past her knees, and a pair of white high heels with a sliver heel. "Daughter of Periwinkle." Perdita rushes over to greet Talia. "Silvia." A mischievous girl with black hair appears and looks at the people in the crowd. She is wearing a beautiful sliver fairy necklace, a one sided blue drape dress, and a pair of blue high heels with an ankle strap. "Daughter of Silvermist." Silvia wonder over to the rest of the group. "And lastly we have Valerie. The final girl appeared with a dark purple headband in her blonde hair and a very pissed off look on her face. She is wearing a dark purple lace top, dark purple jeans, and a pair of dark purple high heels with black studs all over them. "Daughter of Vidia." Blue Fairy put the list away and bowed to King Ben, and just like that she was gone. "I would like to formally welcome all of you ladies to Auradon, I am King Benjamin, and this is Queen Mal." All the girls bowed, all that is except for Margo. "We are pleased to see that so many of you have agreed to give Auradon a chance." Ben smiles at each one of the girls, "Talia Bell will show you around campus as well as show you to your dorms, and please if you need anything do not hesitate to come and ask me." Ben inclines his head walking off. I just have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something is going to happen, but another part of me just tells me that I don't trust these newcomers because of my past encounters with other likes them. My thoughts are suddenly reminded of the conversation I had with Ben, and I can't say that I am not curious about what is all hidden in the museum of villainy. I sigh because I gave my word to Ben that I would not tell anyone about our talk or that I would go looking inside the hidden museum. I start heading to see Harry and Henry, hoping that those two could take my mind off the events of today.