Chapter 46: Inevitable Confrontation

Heidi's POV

We are now half way to Ursula's old restaurant when suddenly out of nowhere a dagger zips by Ben missing him only by an inch or two, and seconds later Harry steps out of the alleyway. "Watch where your throwing Harry, you almost hit me." Ben says taking a deep breath. Harry smiles a smile that I know all too well, "My apologizes sir." Harry swings at Ben connecting his Ben's jaw. As Ben stumbles backward I see Harry take out his sword, "Time to end this once and for all." Ben sighs before taking his own sword out, "Don't do this Harry." Ben begs him as the two start circling each other. Harry swings his swords as Ben moves back avoiding the blade, Ben regains his balance just in time because Harry spins around as his sword and hook clash with Ben's sword, "Why are you doing Harry?" Ben asks, but Harry wouldn't answer him instead Harry tries to hit Ben with the halt of the sword. I take in a deep breath as everyone around me is unsure what to do. Ben is smart enough to blocks it with his elbow pushing Harry away from him. "You know exactly why I am doing this?" Harry takes off his hat and places gently on a barrel. "You might have everyone else fooled but not me, not anymore." Harry spins around again using his hook, Ben is able to blocks it by using his arm, "What has gotten into you?" Ben asks. Harry swings his sword but Ben block that attempt too. "You have taken everything from me!" Harry yells. Ben kicks Harry in the back sending his forward a few feet, "What are you talking about? What have I taken from you?" Harry keeps his back to Ben, "Just tell me the truth. Are you Henry's father?" I feel my whole body go into shock, "Harry? How could you even think that?" I ask pushing people out of my way, "Because a part of me can't help but notice some very similarities between Ben and Henry." I scoff at Harry is utter disbelief, "You are the only man I have been with, and the only man that I love." Harry's body tenses up upon hearing those words and Harry bends backwards swinging his sword over his head with one hand and trying to pierce Ben with the hook in his other, just in time Ben blocks both attempts and sends Harry to the ground, "I am not Henry's father, you are his father." Ben lowers his guard for a moment, "I have never been with Heidi in that way, I am a married man, I love my wife, and I would never do anything like that." Harry growls out of anger and frustration as he gets back to his feet and tries to kick Ben, "BEN WATCH OUT!" I scream. Ben moves out of the way just in time, Harry swings his sword at Ben's feet which Ben easily jumps over the as the blade misses him, "Harry please stop this." I beg him not wanting him to do something that he would regret. Harry and Ben's swords clash as both men swing their swords at one another, only the second time their swords clash Harry traps Ben sword with his own sword and his hook, "Do you love Heidi?" Harry asks pushing Ben up against a wall. Ben looks over at me then back at the hook and sword in front of him, "I do have feelings for Heidi, I have had these feelings since the time she and I talked back when Uma captured me." I look away because I couldn't believe Ben just admitted that in front of everyone, even Mal. Harry laughs his sadistic laugh as his swords gets closer and closer to Ben's throat, "Heidi loves you Harry, believe me when I say that Heidi loves you as much as I love Mal, and that is why Heidi and I will be nothing more than great friends." Harry pushes his sword as the blade just touches Ben's throat, "Harry don't do this, I love you, Henry loves you." Harry turns his gaze away from Ben and onto me, and this spilt second is just what Ben needed. Ben over powers Harry for a moment pushing Harry's hook away Harry swings his sword but Ben ducks avoiding the blade, Harry swings the other way and yet again Ben ducks avoiding the blade, only this time Harry's sword gets stuck inside the wood of the building. The look on Ben's face is one of conflicting emotions, and I can tell that he is unsure on what he should do about Harry. Trying with all his might Harry tries to pull the sword free, and right as he does Ben punches Harry in the stomach then kicks the sword away from him. "It's over." Ben places his sword to the chest of Harry. I run up to the two of them and stare into Ben's eyes, "If you even think of doing what I think you are going to do, then you have to go through me first." I push Ben's sword away stepping in front of Harry. Ben drops his sword and places is back on his waist, "Fearless like always." I wait until Ben is back over with the others before I turn my attention to Harry, "What has gotten into you, you have killed him, or even worse he could have killed you." I place my hand on his cheek staring deep in to his unusual dark blue eyes, "Come back to me Hooky, I need you right now, I need my ultimate protector." My ears suddenly pick up on something that I didn't catch earlier, it is the sound of very faint whispers, and a couple of hisses. My eyes go wide as I look over Harry's shoulder. "Go over to the others." Harry looks at my unsure on what to do, "Everything will be okay, I think I am starting to get what caused you to react that way." Harry takes a deep breath as his blue eyes return to the bright and mischiefs eyes I love. "I love you." I say and without hesitating I place a passionate kiss on his lips. Harry's hands lift up till he has a hand on each one of my cheeks. We stay this way for a minute or two until Harry pulls out of the kiss, "I love you too Princess." I smile at him and step aside as he walks over to the rest of the group. I turn my attention to the building and kick open the doors, and inside are three women that I thought I would never see again, lounging on a bar is a woman with red hair, "Alecto." I growl at the woman, "Long time no see firebug." I suddenly see a woman with pitch black hair spiraled out over the piano, "Tisiphone." I announce the woman, and finally I see the leader of the group as she is watching everything from the upstairs balcony, "Megaera." I say with a bad taste in my mouth, "Time to finish what we started so long ago." Megaera hissed at me, Now I get why Harry did what he did, and unfortunately my pervious encounters with furies all ended up the same way Harry's must have. "Let's see what is going on inside that little head of ours." Megaera commented as the three of them start slowly making their way closer and closer to me.