Chapter 48: The Search Goes On

Heidi's POV

We finally arrive to the Ariel's Underwater Restaurant and we all pile inside. "Ben!" I hear Arabella yell and seconds later Ben has arms tightly wrapped around his waist. "Nice to see you too Arabella." Ben laughs and smiles at the same time retuning the hug. Arabella pulls out of the hug and looks up at Ben, "I have something very important to discuss with you." Ben gives Arabella a strange look, "What it is?" He asks with a ton of urgency in his voice, "I have overheard people talking about a group of people from a place called 'The Magic Kingdom' that want to attend Auradon Prep next year." Ben smiles brightly at the girl in front of him, "You have been recruiting?" Arabella smiles nodding her head, "I also talked to people from a place called "Hundred Acre Wood' and they seemed interested into attending." I couldn't help but feel astonished, Arabella has been working hard to get people to come to Auradon even if a curse has doomed as all she hasn't given up on her mission that Ben assigned to her, Arabella is one of the official recruiters for Auradon Prep, she travels place to place and offers Auradon as a safe place where all are welcome. "That is amazing Arabella." Evie and Mal hug her. "How did these people find this place?" Jay asks looking around the room. It is at this time that I look around the room and I see a lot of familiar faces, but there are many faces that I have never seen before." Arabella points to a black hole in the wall on the left side of the shop, "Turns out that black hole is actually a one way portal to any land that was within Auradon's reach, people have been showing up seeking refuge from Chris." I look at her with my head sideways, "Was that portal always there?" I ask not sure how me or anyone else that use to spend all their time here would miss it, "Of course not, I think the portal is only here because of the curse." Ben looked over as someone else stepped through it, "Or someone put it there recently." I am reminded of what Yzla said in Bargain Castle about a strange woman who has magic. "We need to search this place from top to bottom, we might know a way to break barrier." Arabella nods her head, "Do what you have to do, I will inform the new arrivals of the situation and serve them." Arabella walks off to greet the person that just walked through the portal. "Okay, I need everyone to search this place with a fine tooth comb." Ben instructs us, and we all nod out heads as all of start looking for only chance of restoring everything back to the way it should be. I am currently searching through the stage and not finding anything that look like the divinity. I sigh in frustration as I start to winder maybe Leto wasn't all knowing like she claimed to be. "Did you find anything love?" Harry asks and once I look up at him I notice that Henry is not with him, "Where is Henry? How could you lose our son?" I ask looking around the restaurant like a crazy person, "Relax love, Henry is safe, and he is with Arabella." Harry points to Arabella who is playing with Henry. "Don't scare me like that." I say slapping his chest as hard as I can. "I didn't find it." Harry sits down on one of the empty chairs and pulls me onto his lap, "We are never going to find a way to break this stupid curse." Harry places his face in my neck, "We will, we just have to keep looking." Everyone gathers around each other with empty hands with sad and disappointed looks on their face, "It wasn't in the kitchen." Evie sighs, "It was in the basement." Jay flops on the ground, "Or the dungeon." Carlos grips leaning against one of the wooden posts. Ben and Mal finally join the group holding hands, "We search Ursula's house from top to bottom and everywhere in between." Ben looks very defected, "Still no sign of the divinity." Mal places her head on Ben's chest, "That's it, it's over, Chris wins and we lose." Jay says stretching out on the floor, "I could have sworn that the note was talking about this place." Evie says playing with the ends of her blue hair, "Maybe there is another place, and we just aren't thinking of it." Carlo's face suddenly lights up, "What about Uma's ship?" That makes us all think for a moment, "It does kind of fit the rhyme in the note." Mal suggests. The more I think about the rhyme the more I am positive that it isn't the ship, The ship didn't really belong to Uma it belonged to Harry, and Ursula has never left the sanctuary of her own home. "Now you know all, so begins the search for the tiny red ball." I say in a whisper to myself. That part of the note is easy, he is talking about the divinity. It is the last part of the note that is giving me the most trouble, "In a place covered by scum, this object is hidden where sea magic comes from." I say again in a whisper to myself. I think long and hard about all my trips to the chip shop and all the conversations I either had with Uma or overheard Uma having, and none of them mention anything about a tiny red ball. Suddenly it is like a bolt of lightning strikes my brain, ""In a place covered by scum, this object is hidden where sea magic comes from." I say louder catching everyone's attention, "What are you talking about Heidi?" Mal asks with suspicion, I stand up off Harry's lap and smile at everyone, "I figured it out, I figured out where the note was telling us where to look." I run outside the restaurant with everyone right behind me.