Chapter 15: Not So Alone

Shay's POV

"You're the daughter of a snake?" Ryan questions with a very strange look on his face, "How is that physically possible?" Ryan shakes his head, and his curls wipe across his face, "Ryan, are you forgetting that I am the daughter of a tiger?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest, "I just thought at only humans could have human babies." I roll my eyes at Ryan, "How long have you been on the Isle of the doomed?" Chris asks stepping towards Kari, "I have been here since I was born, and my father was trapped here when the Isle of the lost and this Isle was formed." I walk up behind Chris and cover his eyes, "Word of warning, don't look her directly in the eyes, she might have inherited his hypnotic talent." Chris nods his head as I remove my hands, "Just like your father, never trusting anyone but yourself." Kari slithers around the tree, "When you're a villain like us, you have to look out for yourself, and trusting people is for Auradon people." Chris places a kiss on my lips, "That is what I like to hear." Chris growls in my ear, "Looks like you two have trust between each other." Kari hisses as she looks at Chris and me. "Can we please get back to the topic at hand please." Ryan's annoying voice snapped, "I am still a little foggy about why your father ended up here, I mean I know why my father, Rumpelstiltskin, and Shere Khan got sent here, but from what I know about your father he seemed more like an Isle of the lost kind of villain." Kari blinks her yellow eyes, "I am glad that someone thinks that, but unfortunately my father was sent here for a couple of different reasons." I feel Kari's gaze on me, "One reason was because my father kind of wanted to eat Mowgil, another reason is that he would do anything and promise anything to get what he wanted, and lastly because him helping Shere Khan try to kill poor Mowgil." I step right up to the base of the tree. "Because of that mistrusting snake that my father was defected, if your father wouldn't have lied about where Mowgil was my father would have gotten what he wanted." I quickly throw another dagger from inside my sleeve at her, but it misses yet again, "Look you two, I know that you can't stand each other, but if we are going to take over Auradon, we are all going to have to pretend to get along, and after we finish taking over the world you two can kill each other for all I care." Chris commands as he steps in between us. "I will help you, but know that I am only doing this so I can finally get off this rock and return to my proper jungle." Kari makes her down the tree and plants her feet on the ground, "What actually is the plan?" Kari remarks looking at her nails, "Ryan pointed out that three of us couldn't take over Auradon, but with you we might have a chance." Ryan steps up next to Chris holding out a tiny scroll of paper, "This is everything we need to make all our dreams come true." Kari looks at the scroll and then back at Ryan with a not so impressed look on her face, "Why do you need me?" Ryan smiles the evilest smile, "We are going to need your talents to persuade the young king." Kari just looks at Ryan with caution, "Persuade him how exactly?" Ryan rubs his eyes in frustration, "We will need you to hypnotize the feeble minded king into giving us a drop of his blood." Kari turns her attention to Chris, "Why do you need his blood?" Both Ryan and Chris are getting pissed off at Kari, and I wasn't going to save her. "We need his blood to active the curse." Kari just nods her head, "I think I can help you with that." Chris and Ryan let out a huge breath, "We have the scroll, and we have a possible way to get the blood, now all we need is someone to cast it." A smile appears on Kari's face going from ear to ear, "You need a sorcerer or a sorceress?" The three of us look at her, "Because if you remember what I told you three when you first got here, there is only one other besides us, and you're wasting your time looking for her, but lucky for you I might know where she is." Chris grabs Kari by her arm, "Talk snake woman, or else I will skin you alive." Kari yanks herself away from Chris, "I have seen a woman near the bottom of the mountain sometimes, and she is all dressed in black." I can see the wheels in Ryan heads start moving as he tries to figure out who might this other mystery person be. "I also know that a lot of strange things happen near the top of that mountain." Chris growls at Kari, "What kind of stuff?" Kari leans against the tree, "I am not sure, stuff that I have never seen before, I think that woman is living in the mountain, and I bet my life that if she is living in the mountain that she somehow knows some magic." Chris again grips Kari harshly, "If you're lying to us, I will personally sacrifice you to the mountain by throwing you into the top of it." Kari rips herself again way from Chris, "I am warning you, if you threaten me again you can find someone else to help you." Kari angrily hisses at Chris, "We need to head towards the mountain, after we find out the truth, Chris you can deal with Kari." Just like that Ryan vanished in a puff of smoke, "I will head that way by myself, I don't need neither of you traitors behind me." Kari runs off deep into the forest. "Ready Princess?" I nod my head and jus like before Chris engulfs us in a dark cloud of smoke.