Chapter 19: Personal Grievances

Chris's POV

I am very pleased that Ryan has almost talked Rachelle into helping us, "We need someone with your skills to active this curse." Ryan slings his arm over Rachelle's shoulder, "There already is powerful sorcerer, and the most powerful magic wielder alive." Rachelle pushes Ryan's arm of her. "Our magic is useless on that thing." Rachelle smirks at Ryan and I, "When Merlin defected my father he put his own spell on the scroll, and that spell remains there, we need someone who possesses strong enough magic that is neither Ryan nor I." Rachelle cracks her fingers, "Once we get everything we need, you will just do what you do best, and everything will be as it should have been all along." I can tell that Rachelle is not buying anything Ryan is saying to her, "I am not interested in helping any of you, I will get my revenge on my own." Rachelle turns back to the spell she was trying to do, "You would give up a shot of restoring your family honor, and rewriting ever wrong that has happened since your father got banished." I ask in complete fake disbelief, "We are offering you a once in a lifetime offer, I mean you can't think that you can take on all of Auradon by yourself." Rachelle slowly puts down the vile in her hand, "I just want certain people to pay for what happened, anyone else is just collateral damage." Ryan steps in front of her on the other side of the table, "Everyone is to blame, not just certain people, I mean look around, each one of us have our own personal grievances with someone in Auradon, and if we all team up we can destroy everyone all at once." Rachelle looks from me to Ryan, "What exactly will this curse do?" Ryan waves his finger at Rachelle, "That is for only Chris and I know, and if you really want to know, then I guess you are going to have to trust us." Rachelle lets out a laugh, "You expect me to just trust you, I know nothing about any of you, I have only heard stories about your parents, and just from that alone makes me mistrust all of you." Ryan sighs dramatically, "Rachelle, I believe that you belong with us, we all know how it feels to be left alone, to have the one person that is supposed to love you and care for you not even look at you like you belong anywhere near them." Rachelle throws a vile across the room and the sound of the glass shattering as it hits the wall is heard, "I guess Anastasia and Dimitri will always get away with destroying your father and ruining your life, as their family keeps growing and lives what was supposed to be your happily ever after." Ryan shakes his head slowly, "It's such an unfair tragedy, isn't it?" Rachelle slams her fists down on the table, "You guarantee that those two will suffer a fate worse than death?" Ryan giggles with smile on his face, "You have my word dearie." Rachelle dark eyes bore into my burning yellow eyes, "I want their daughter to suffer as I have, I want her to know what it feels like to not have a family." Ryan sticks out his hand, "Have we got a deal?" Rachelle shakes Ryan's hand, "You got yourself a deal." Ryan laugh in happiness, "That is like music to my ears." I smile and walk over as Kari and Shay join us. "Now that we have everyone, we need to talk about what we are going to do once we get to Auradon." Kari remarks. I smile looking at each one of the people around me, "The plan is simple, we need to find Rumpelstiltskin's spell book, and once we have the book we can gathering the other ingredients easily." Ryan clears his throat, "How are you sure that my father's spell book is even in Auradon?" I can't help the laugh that escapes my lips, "Because the heroes took all evil magical objects and hide them somewhere where they couldn't be used again." Shay taps my shoulder making me turn my attention to her, "Why is the spell book important? We already have someone to enact the curse." Ryan rolls his eyes at Shay as I punch him in the gut, "Show respect to your future Queen." I growl darkly at him, "Inside the spell book is a certain spell that reveals everything we need to know about the curse." I kiss her lips as she returns the kiss, "I love how dark and twisted your mind is." Shay says running her fingers through my pitch black hair. "can we please get back to the plan." Kari comments with a grossed out look on her face, "How are we going to find the spell book? And more importantly how are going to make sure that no one notices us?" This is when Ryan speaks up again, "I have that covered." He waves his hand and 5 vials appear on the table, "Three contain magic that will turn you into someone from the isle of the lost, and two of contain magic that will turn you into someone from Auradon." I nod my head at him, and I have to admit that this wasn't a bad idea, "We will blend right in with all the rest of the students." Shay shakes her head, "This plan has already been done, this is exactly what Uma and Heidi did while they were in Auradon." Ryan smiles at her, "That is true, but where Uma failed we will not, my skills are far more advanced then hers, and none of us will back stabbed the other. "The time has come for Auradon to know what it feels like to be us." I declare as everyone else cheers, "The time for evil to rule is upon them!" I roar as Ryan and Kari vanish in a cloud of dark purple smoke, Rachelle is next to vanish in a cloud of green smoke, and finally me and Shay vanish in a cloud of black smoke. All off heading in the same direction, right to Auradon.