Chapter 27: Darkness in Auradon

Heidi's POV

Ben pushes Mal behind him, "What is going on here? Who are you?" Ben questions the five strange people in front of us, "Where are my manners, Let us properly introduce ourselves." Suddenly one of the is overwhelmed with dark red smoke. once the smoke clears a guy with a creepy smile on his face is looking at us. He has long curly hair, an opened black leather jacket, underneath the jacket is a dark red shirt with a weird symbol on it, a pair of old worn out blue jeans, and a pair of black combat boot on. "Hello, my name is Ryan, and I am the son of Rumpelstiltskin." Ryan does a little bow as giggles escape his lips. Next is a girl that is covered in yellow smoke. The girl that comes out of the smoke has dark brown hair, dark green crop top, black diamond snake necklace, crystal snake bracelet on her right wrist, brown and black crystal bracelet on her left wrist, snake printed mini skirt that doesn't leave much to the imagination, and black high heels with a snake strap. "Hi, my name is Kari, the beautiful daughter of Kaa the Python." This catches my attention, and makes me wonder if Kaa's daughter is here then maybe my half-sister is here as well. The next person is taken in by orange smoke, and once the girl steps out she smiles right at me. she has shoulder length dark brown hair that has a jeweled comb in it, a black sleeveless dress with shimmering gold tiger print on it, a gold tiger pendant around her neck, some kind of bracelet on her left wrist, a pair of black and brown high heels. "Nice to finally meet you all, especially my half siblings." She smiles the most fakest of smiles at Hadie and I, "If you haven't guesses it already, I'm Shay, the one and only daughter of Shere Khan." Note to self be careful what you wish for. The fourth person is wrapped around with dark green smoke, and suddenly the smoke is gone. The girl has pitch black hair, green swirling earrings in her ears, dark green sleeveless top, black skirt that falls jus to the bottom of her knees, a dark pendant around her neck, a sliver bat ear cuff on her right wrist, and brown lace up boot high heels. "You should fear me, for I am Rachelle, the daughter of Rasputin." We all look at each with the same look on out face, 'this girl is out of her mind' The last person who is standing in front of everyone shrouds himself in pitch black smoke. The guy steps out with pitch black hair, black studded earrings, the most evil yellow eyes I think I have ever seen on a person, black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, black leather pants, and black boots on his feet. "I am Chris, the profit of darkness, the son of evil himself, my father is the powerful Chernabog." It is like a shock hits my brain, "The son of darkness." I say in a hushed voice as I remember what the magic mirror said, "This must be the beginning of the final war." Again I say to myself in a hushed voice. "You escaped the Isle of the doomed?" Evie questions looking at the each one of them, "Well duh, you think we would be here right now if we haven't?" Kari mocks her with laughter, "Why are you here?" Ben asks putting his arm out to stop Evie from going after Kari, "We are here to do what no one has been able to do, to send Auradon is to darkness forever." Chris smiles as his eyes start glowing, "Many have tried, and yet Auradon still stands." Ben shoot back at Chris, "That is true, I will give credit where credit Is due, but we know much more than the others, and unlike past failures we have a way to fix everything that is wrong." Ben faces flashes anger, "The only thing that is wrong is the five of you invading us." Chris pretends like he scared of Ben, Whatever will be do, King Ben is here." The other four behind Chris start to laugh, "My father made sure that the day would come that all villains would get their revenge." Ben chuckles at Chris's words, "Your father was defeated by Merlin the apprentice of Yen Sid, and sent back to his prison where no one can ever reach him again." Chris sigh dramatically, "But you only know half the story." He mocks with a grin on face, "Because you see before Merlin banished my father he gave his faithful servant good old Rumpelstiltskin himself a magic scroll, and this wasn't just any old scroll no sir because this scroll had a curse written on it that was created by my father himself." Ryan giggled as Chris runs his hand through his hair, "Now granted Merlin did his best to make sure that the curse was never used, he placed his own spells on it making sure that neither Ryan nor I could ever use it, and on top of that Merlin was selfish enough to take the scroll and give to Yen Sid of all people." Ben just stares at Chris, "Year came and went with life going on, but when your father asked that old washed up wizard to teach at Dragon hall, Yen Sid knew it was his chance to bury the curse once and for all, and once he stepped foot on the isle of the lost he made that curse disappear forever." Ben just rolls his eyes, "Is there an end to this little story?" Chris nod his head, "It's coming don't worry. Anyways as I was saying, not after a few adults found their way off the isle of the doomed and onto the isle of the lost, Ryan and I figured that we would search for the curse, and It might have taken years to find it but guess what." Ryan waves his hand and suddenly a scroll appears in his hand, "You found it?" Ben asks staring at the object in Ryan's hand, "Turns out Yen Sid is very good at hiding things, but when you threaten the right people anything is possible, and it turns out that all this time it was hidden inside Facilier's shop." Chris's face turns hard like stone, "And now I have the one thing my father left me, and I intend on using it, and guess what Benny boy, you're going to help me trigger it."