Chapter 56: Battle on the high seas

Heidi's POV

"Nice to see you again traitor." Uma snapped at me while I dangled above the electrified water. "You may have escaped me last time, but this time you won't be so lucky." Uma slowly lowers me down closer to the water, "Sorry to disappoint you Uma, luck had nothing to do with it." I open my mouth and but down on her tentacle as hard as I could. "OUCH!" Uma yells and suddenly I am freed, only now I am falling towards the water. "That may have worked last time." Uma growls as another one of her tentacles slithers and snares my leg, "You will have to try something different to escape me." I turn my attention to the Jolly Roger to see that Harriett's ship as docked next to it and Harriett and her crew are starting to invade the ship. "Uma this is your last warning, either put me down or I will have no choice but you physically harm you." I say my head spinning as the blood rushes to my head, and at this point I can barely keep my eyes opens, "I am not intimidated by you or your empty threats." Uma lowers me to the water, "I think it is time to see what happens when fire meets electrified water." Uma laughs as I get closer to the water, "I have a feeling that this isn't the happily ever after you thought you would get." I suddenly feel one of my swords slip off my back. I reach out my hand just in time as the sword falls off my back and into my hand. I open my eyes and swing the sword cutting the tentacle that was holding me. Uma's screams so loud that it shakes the ocean itself, and as I am falling towards the water I feel something else wrap around my foot just in time. "I got you Heidi." I lift myself up to see that Paisley has caught me with her whip. I help her pull myself back onto the boat and into the middle of a raging battler aboard. "Thanks Paisley, I owe you one." I peer over the side of the boat to see Uma and I notice that her tentacle has already grown back. I looks around carefully trying to spot Harry, and soon enough I find him clashing swords with Harriett. And as I look closer I spot Sammy Smee sneaking up behind Harry. I waste no time making my way over there, that is until someone steps in my path, "You going somewhere pretty lady?" asks a very annoying voice that belongs to Gaston the Third. "I do not have time for flirting right now." I try to bypass him but Gaston the Third warps his strong arms around my waist, "I don't think you are going to be going anywhere any time soon." Suddenly someone grips Gaston the Third arms and pries me out of them, "Heidi go and help the others, I will deal with pipsqueak here." I can't tell you how happy I am to see Herkie right now. "Thanks Herkie." I give him a quick peck on the cheek before making my way further towards Harry. I run up the wall in front on of me and flip over the balcony and land directly in front of Sammy Smee. "Don't even think about it Sammy." I say pulling out my other sword. Sammy turns to me with a dark glare in his eyes, "You should mind your own business." Sammy swings his mace at me and I easily duck it, "Is that the best you got, I expected more from Harriet's second in command." Sammy roars at me before lunging forward with his mace swinging it over his head. I block the attack with my swords but Sammy moves his mace slamming it against one of my sword making the sword fall out of my hand, "Harriett has taught me things that Harry could never have taught you." I grin at the boy in front of me, "You would be surprised of what the middle Hook taught me." I side flip over his mace bringing my sword with me, and right as I land on my feet I form a fireball and almost blast Sammy with it but the fire makes Sammy back up a few inches away from me. I suddenly remember the idea I had before the battle on the ship started, "It was nice seeing you again Sammy, but I am afraid that I must get going." I pick my other sword and place them back onto my back, Then I form another fireball and fling it towards Sammy, and just like I hoped Sammy dodged the fireball my running for cover. I grin as I make my way to the head to the ship to see Harry and Harriett still sword fighting, and I knew that these two would never get the better of one another because their style of sword fighting is exactly the same. Harriett knocks Harry's hook out of his head and slices his arm a little causing him to drop his sword, "I was always better then you little brother." Harriett places her sword along Harry's throat. "You should have never turned your back our family." Right as I am about to step in the Jolly Roger is suddenly blasted by something, and this blast is powerful enough to make everyone and everything move. I look over the balcony to see someone that I couldn't be happier to see, "Hadie!" I yell and he turns his eyes towards me, "Nice to see you too sis." I jump over the balcony and run up to my brother, "I need your help King of the underworld." I say with a grin. Hadie rolls his eyes and smiles at me, "What do you want?" I stand upon my tiptoes and whisper something into my brother's ear. "That's all? I thought you were going to ask me for something difficult." Hadie raises the sickle in his hand and slams in onto the floor of the ship, and suddenly Harriett and her crew are back onto her ship. "ELLA! NOW!" I scream as loud as I can. Ella closes her eyes and uses her ice magic to freeze the ocean, and everything in it that including the Jolly Roger and Harriett's ship. "No!" Screams Harriett as Herkie and Artie destroy the plank they used to get across. "Sorry sis but it looks like your stuck on ice." Harry laughs as his sister stares daggers at him. "You won't get away with this." Harry winks at me and I nod my head to Hadie. "Actually I will." Hadie and I use our fire abilities to melt the ice around the Jolly Roger, "Happy sailing." Harry mocks as he takes off his pirate hat and bows to his sister. It is a short journey as we finally reach land, and I have a strange feeling that Harriett was only the beginning of our problems. "Welcome to Auradarkness, my name is Clay Clayton, and this is your final resting place." Clay smile reminds me a lot of his fathers, and next and behind Clay is a very large army.