Chapter 57: Battle On The Front Lines

Heidi's POV

With Clay is Rick Ratcliffe, Zevon, Ginny Gothel, Claudine Frollo, Jace, Harry, Hermie Bing, the Spotted Hyenas, and Beelzebub. "Nice to see you again Hadie." Ginny Gothel sneers, Ella looks from Ginny to my brother, "You want to tell me anything?" Ella asks my brother standing in front of him, "I broke up with Ginny before I arrived in Auradon." I can't tell you just how much that brightened up my day. "You two dated?" I can tell my tone in Ella's voice where she is headed with all of this and I step up beside my brother, "Ella, all of us Isle kids dated someone at some point, Mal and Harry dated for a long time, Carlos and I dated, Evie and Harrison dated up until Evie broke up with him to go to Auradon, Jay tried to date Chelsea Cheshire, but that didn't work because Chelsea likes having a different guy every day, Hadie dated Ginny, but as he said he broke up with her, and I know that my brother loves you." Ella smiles and suddenly Ella falls to the ground with an arrow stuck into her side, "Sorry to break up a touching moment, but we have orders to kills." Ginny laughs loading another arrow into her bow. "Ella!" Hadie roars and kneels down in front of her, "You are going to be okay, I promise." Hadie's body starts shaking and I know that he just trying to control his emotions, and that is something the children of Hades are not very good at. "KILL THEM ALL!" Clay roars as his army starts running towards us. I take my swords out and spot an old rival that I have unfinished business with, "Well look who finally decided to venture out of her bell tower." I smile as Claudine and I circle each other. "At least I didn't disappoint my family and turn my back on everyone and everything that I know." Claudine pulls out two daggers and spins them around in her hands. "Time to finish what we started back at your father's shop." Claudine throws her head back and lets out a huge laugh, "You got it all wrong, I am going to kill you once and for all." Claudine throws one of her daggers at me, I side flip to avoid it as the dagger zips past me, "You are going to have to do much better than that." Claudine pulls out another dagger and the two of us clash. I spin myself around swinging my swords around with me and all I can hear is the sound of the metal of my swords clashing with Claudine's daggers, I land perfectly on my feet and slam my swords into the ground, "I think this calls for something a little bit more special." I form a fireball in my hand and throw at Claudine, but she throws herself out of the way just before it blasts her. I pick up one of my swords and charge towards Claudine, I swipe my sword left and right trying to hit her but Claudine is able to escape both attempts, and I suddenly lunge my sword forward only for Claudine to duck and swipe her dagger across my stomach. I take a step back and see a nice scratch along my stomach, the dagger only nicked me. "I see your swordsmanship has gotten very sloppy since you went Auradon." Claudine smiles at me as she appears the dagger in her hand, "This was just a warning, the next cut I promise will be fatal, and then you can join your friend Ella in the afterlife." I so backflips until I am directly in front of me other sword, I pick it up and twirl them in my hands, "Bring it on gothic girl." I say pointing my swords at her. Claudine runs towards me and swipes her dagger at me I side step one of the daggers and side kick her other hand making the dagger fly out on her hand and fall to the ground, and I waste no time swinging my other leg over and connecting with Claudine's chin. Claudine is sent back a few feet and manages to make it back to her feet, "THAT'S IT! I AM DOWN WITH YOU ALWAYS BEING BETTER THAN ME!" Claudine screams and throws dagger after dagger at me. I use my sword skills to block each dagger as it collides with my blade, and soon enough I am in front of Claudine, I sweep her legs out from under her and right as she hits the ground I place one of my swords on each side of her neck, "Looks like no matter what you do, I will always be better than you." I takes everything inside of me not to kill her, but I think of what Auradon and Ben stand for and I swiftly kick Claudine in the side of the face knocking her out cold. I suddenly roll away from Claudine just in time to avoid an axe, I look at who is welding the axe and see Rick Ratcliffe, "Just thought I would come over and say hi." I place my swords back onto my back, "I just couldn't help myself, I mean after hearing you talk about dating Carlos I just couldn't believe that you would leave out that night that I made an honest woman out of you." I look at him with confusion, "What are you talking about? Harry is the only guy I have ever been with in that way." I say the anger in my boiling as I feel my hair start to flame, "You really don't remember do you? You and Carlos had just had a huge fight at a costume party, you were dressed up as a devil, you went outside and ran into me, and the two of us ended up naked in the abandoned greenhouse not far from the house where the party was at." This catches me off guard because I have no memory of that night, I think I would remember being invited to a party or attending the party dressed up like a devil, and most importantly I think I would remember having sex with Rick, "Your lying Rick, and I am crazy to even think that you are telling the truth. "Right before I can throw the fireball in my hand Rick gets hit in the back of the head with the halt of a sword that belongs to Carlos, "Thanks Carlos." Carlos nods his head and we rejoin the others. After Clay and his army are defected everyone starts heading into the forest wondering what Chris has up his sleeve next for us.