Chapter 54: A Gathering Of The Hero Kind

Heidi's POV

Once we are sure that the barrier is gone I start to feel my powers returning to me, "The barrier is gone." I say with a smile as I form a fireball in my hand, "Nice to be back to normal." I extinguish the fire, "Thank you Estella, I know that you and the other members of the coven are taking a huge risk by revealing yourselves out in the open." Estella looks at Ben with wonder, "You know much more than I thought." Ben smiles at the woman, "I know that you, the mystery person in blue, and Madam Leto are at least three members of the secret coven." Estella nods her head, "I can tell you this, members of this coven are everywhere." Ben and Estella hug one another. "Would you listen if I gave you advise?" Estella asks pulling out of the hug. "Of course." Ben says eager to hear what the young woman had to say, "Don't judge a villain by the outside, someone that you least expect is struggling with who they are, and in the right moment you could turn the tide of the war by reaching this person." Ben looks at Estella, "Who this is person? Is it another member of the coven?" Estella shakes her head, "This person is related to someone that is important to you." Ben turns his head to look at all of us, and when he turns back to Estella she is gone, vanished in thin air. "I wonder who she was talking about?" I ask looking around trying to see any sign of Estella, but she is gone just as fast as she appeared. "Everyone is headed this way, and everyone will need to hear from you." Ben nods his head as we all wait for everyone to make their way to us. An hour has past and everyone has gathered around talking in a low whisper to one another. "PEOPLE!" Ben shouts as everyone gets quiet. "The barrier has been broken, and now I must ask the biggest favor I have ever asked of any of you." Everyone turns to Ben giving him their full attention, "I am asking you to follow me into battle, even if it means losing your life." The sound of someone clearing their throat is heard, "I can't think of anyone else I would lay my life down for." Artie says kneeling down. Jane, Doug, Lonnie, Aziz, Anxelin, Jordan, Ally, and Carly kneel down as well. "You are our King, and we would follow you into hell itself." Christyn smiles at Ben kneeling down, she is followed by Cory and Laurel. "LONG LIVE THE KING!" Herkie shouts as he kneels. Ruby, Tiger Peony, Bashful JR, Sleepy JR, Arabella, Lil Shang, Pin, Opal, Parker, Pandora, Paul, Aaron, Quincey, Penelope, Tyler, Travis, Paisley, and Kevin all kneel before Ben. "You have made anyone that steps foot in Auradon like family." Ella smiles a soft smile at Ben as she kneels to Ben. Following Ella is Madeline Hatter, Talia Bell, Rebekah, Malia, Sebastian, and Star. "We believe in you Ben, and the future that you bring." Alyssa comments as she along with Faye, Morgana, Jackal, and Sarah Jann all kneel before Ben. "I have loved you since the moment I stepped out of the limo, and I will never leave your side." Mal kisses Ben's lips before kneeling to him, "You brought us from the Isle of the lost because you believed in something that none of us thought possible, and through everything we can never thank you enough for that." Evie hugs Ben as she, Jay, Carlos, Dizzy Tremaine, Freddie Facilier, CJ Hook, Yzla, Diego De Vil, Jade, and Othello all kneel before Ben. "You saved me from a live that would have eventually gotten me killed, you brought me into your world without thinking twice, because of you I have a man that loves me for who I am, friends that accept me despite knowing where I come from, and most of all I have a beautiful baby boy that will grow up knowing that his god father changed the world." I hug Ben tightly as me and Harry kneel before Ben. Ben looks at everyone in surprise, I think Ben is speechless. "I am not sure what to say, there are no words on how much I am touched that all of you are willing to sacrifice your lives for me." All of us stay where we are, "You are the King that will unite all the lands." Artie comments. "The King that does not believe that someone is bad just because of where they come from, or who their parents are." Freddie cheers, "You are the King that sees the best in anyone even if they can't see it themselves." Harry say to Ben taking his hat off as a sign of respect. "You are the king that will change history, and one day the barrier around the isle of the lost will be forever broken." I smile up at Ben as the sound of Henry talking in baby talk is heard, "Sounds like your god son agrees with everyone else." Ben takes a deep breath, "I want to know that I do not take this lightly, and I willing do to everything in my power to make sure that everyone returns to Auradon safe." All of us stand back up onto our feet, "LONG LIVE THE KING!" Paul shouts as all of repeat him over and over again. Once we are all settled down Ben speaks again, "We need to find weapons, and start gathering anything we can get our hands on." Be orders, "Everyone scatter the Isle and meet back here in 2 hours." And just like that everyone scatters to find anything useful. Harry, CJ, and I step foot on the Jolly Roger. "This ship is the only ship that can get us across to Auradon." Harry nods his head before starting to get the ship ready to set sail, "You really think we stand a chance?" CJ asks helping her older brother get the ship ready, "I believe in Ben, and that is all I need to know that in the end everything will return to normal." I look out at what use to be Auradon, with one single thought crossing my mind, "Where are you Hadie?" I ask to myself in a whisper.