Chapter 22: Museum of Villainy

Chris's POV

Once Kari told us everything she found out, we all waited till night fall before making our way to the museum. Once we reach the front doors of the museum we all look inside to see a security guard watching the camera monitors, "Now what? We can't just walk in because that might blow our cover." Kari comments. Ryan looks over at me and nod his head towards the monitors, "I think that is within my skill set." I grins as I waves my hand and just like that all the security cameras turned off, "Now we just need to get rid of the guard." I say looking into the front of the place, "I can handle that." Rachelle lightly taps on the glass, "What are you doing? You are going to get us caught." I say in dark and threating voice, "Trust me, I know what I am doing." The four of us hide in the shadows watching Rachelle. "We are closed! Come back during opening hours!" the security guard shouts, "I forgot my purse, I promise I will be quick." Rachelle fake begged. The security guard huffs and walks to the front double doors, "You better be glade I am in good mood." He grips as he opens the one of the doors, "Thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me." Rachelle waves her hand in front of the security guard and he drops to the floor like a ton of bricks, "All good!" Rachelle shouts stepping into the large building. We all follow her inside, "Nice work Rachelle, I never would have thought you had that in you." I incline my head to her. "There is more to me than meets the eye." I look at the large podium to see a map of every room in the museum. "Any ideas on where to start looking, we don't have a lot of time." Shay comes and stand next to me looking at the map, "Rachelle you will look in the second wing, Kari you will take the third wing, I will take the fourth wing, Ryan will take the fifth wing, and Shay will take the sixth wing." Shay just sighs out of boredom, "If anyone finds it, come find the others right away." Everyone heads off to their assigned wings. I step inside the room I will be searching only to see two items in the whole room, "Talk about a waste of space." I say out loud to myself. The only items in here are a tiny yellow ball, and a very fancy pitchfork. I use my magic around the whole room to see if there is anything hidden in the entire room, but nothing happens. Right as I am about to release my spell I put on the room I notice that one of the walls is being effected by my dark magic. My eyes glow bright as a cruel smile curves my lips, "Clever, very clever I must say." I let the spell go and walk over to the wall, "This wall has been coated with magic I have never encountered before." I run my hands along the wall and suddenly I am blasted back a few feet and slide across the floor. "Someone placed a shield of some kind over this wall." I make my way back to my feet, "I THINK I FOUND IT!" I holler as loud as I can. The other make their way into the room, "Where is it?" I point to the wall, "I think it is right here." Rachelle walks over and right as she is about to touch the wall she too is blasted back and slides a few feet behind me, "WHAT WAS THAT!" Rachelle yells pissed off, "Some kind of strange magic." I walk as close as I can without getting blasted, "It's fairy magic." Ryan walks up to the shield and instead of getting blasted like Rachelle and I Ryan touches the wall itself, "How can you do that, and I can't?" I ask the anger inside of me rising just a little, "It would seem that the fairy that placed the spell on this wall enchanted it to repel villains." This wasn't adding up in my head, "Ryan you are a villain." Ryan laughs a small laugh, "Normally yes I am, but thanks to those vials that we used, I am considered a hero remember, I am the son of Abu the monkey." I growl in frustration, "If Ryan is right about the shield, then that would mean it wouldn't blast me either." Kari ever so carefully steps up to the wall and just like Ryan nothing happened to her. "See, no villains allowed I'm afraid, and I can only guess but I think the use of dark magic wouldn't effect at all." The three of stand there, "Then what are we going to do?" Ryan inclines his head, "Kari and I will retrieve my father's spell book, the rest of you will be look out." Ryan and Kari both put their hands on the wall and pushed with all their might, and miraculously the wall opened up revealing a dark hallway, "We won't be long." Ryan said in a chipper voice as Kari and him walked into the room and the wall closed right behind him. The waiting feels never ending, and on top of that my patients is getting thinner and thinner with each passing second, "What could be taking them so long, did they forget the concept of get in and get out." Shay walks up behind my wrapping her arms around my waist, "You need to relax my prince, I know we haven't any special alone time in a while, and that might be adding to your bad mood." Shay slowly slips her hand down the front of my sagging sweatpants, "I promise that once we take our rightful place as King and Queen we can spend all the time in the world tangled in each other." I close my eyes enjoying the feeling of her. Shay suddenly pulls her hand out of my pants as the wall opens back up and Ryan and Kari walk out. "Did you find it?" I ask in a hurry. Ryan smiles his father smile, "Well of course we found it, you didn't expect the son of Rumpelstiltskin not to find his own fathers spell book." Ryan holds up a very old brown book, "That old beat up book holds the darkness spells ever used?" Ryan nods his head as the five of head out of the museum and back to the forest to come up with the final part of our takeover plan for Auradon.