Chapter 38: Messenger In Blue

Heidi's POV

"I know that a lot of you are worried and scared, but I assure you that you are all perfectly safe." I can even tell that not even Ben believed that right now, "We are trapped on a limited hunk of rock that is covered by a barrier made out of dark magic. How do you plan on dealing with that?" Aziz comments from the crowed, "The kids from the isle managed to live here, and I think if he band together we can fins someway to escape this island." That is easier said than down, the only reason most the villain kids made past the barrier is because of Ben. "What about the dark magic of the barrier that is going to destroy us all one by one?" Jordan shouts as she crosses her arms over her chest, "I don't have an answer for that question right now." I look up to see Ben is getting overwhelmed by everything, "That is the only good thing about us being trapped here, we don't have to listen or obey the fallen King, we are our own rulers, and I say we break out ourselves, and leave the former King to this demise." I turn my anger towards Gordon, "GORDON! SHUT THE HELL UP! I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT BEN! YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A HERO WITH A DARKNED HEART!" Gordon scoffs at me waving me off, "That's rich coming from the pirate whore who backstabbed the so called one she loved with the son of the man that never will grow up, who is lusting after Ben, and just waiting for her moment to screw her way to the crown." As soon as those words leave his mouth I see Harry tackle Gordon to the ground and start hammering on him, "GET OFF OF HIM!" Chad pulls Harry off of Gordon and tosses him to the ground, "They are all out of control, I think we should elect a new ruler and that ruler can banish these heathens to another island far from the rest of us." Gordon grumbles as Harry make it back to his feet, "ENOUGH!" Ben roars shaking the castle, "I am still your king rather we are in Auradon or not, and I will not have us fighting amongst each other when the real villains are out there laughing at us." Ben points to Auradarkness, "This is what they want, we need to come figure a way to break this barrier and defect evil once and for all." I get my anger under control for the moment, "We have no way of breaking the barrier, Chris already told us that no magic can be used under barrier." Penelope comments, "I think that is a false statement, the first barrier had it weakness, I know because some of the villains from the Isle of the doomed found their way here, and maybe we can do the same." I start thinking of the woman Yzla told she saw, and more to the fact that Yzla was positive that this woman has magic, "Even if we did break the barrier, we can't fight Chris's army, they have magic and other skill we don't, it wouldn't be a fair fight." Travis says pulling his sister close to him, "That is true, but I know that we have the numbers, there are more of us then there is of them." Gordon speaks up again, "As far as you know, we know nothing of what is beyond this barrier." I will never understand why Gordon hates Ben so much, and what caused his hatred to consume him this much, "What is beyond this barrier is our home, we grew up there, we went to school, we made friends, had romantic relationships, and where we lived our lives on a daily basis." Ben places his hand one hand on Carlos's shoulder and the other hand on Jay's shoulder, "We are all different, we all come from different places, some of us have abilities while others do not, but together we stand untied against people who threaten everything that Auradon stands for." Ben looks at me and Henry, "For people who want a new start in life." Ben turns and looks at Evie, "For people who want so much more then what they thought was possible." Ben turns his attention to Harry, "For people who fall in love and put the needs of their relationship ahead of their selfishness." Ben turns to Mal, "For anyone who has ever thought that happiness could never happen to them." Ben steps down from where he was standing, "Everyone here is unique in their own way, and everyone here brings something that can help us bring down Auradarkness and restore Auradon back to the beacon of hope is has always been." Everyone cheers loudly and claps, but something catches my eye, I hand Henry to Harry as I push past people and step into the deserted hallways, I see a shadow figure run across the hallway and into another hallway, "HEY!" I yell running after the shadow, I turn the corner and carefully walk down the next hallway, "Whoever you are I am not going to hurt you." I see the shadow figure quickly enter what I think is Ben's office. I rush inside to see someone standing in front of Ben's desk. He has a blue hoodie on with the hood up, a blue backpack on slung over his shoulder, a pair of dark washed blue jeans, and a pair of blue and white sneakers on his feet. "Who are you?" I ask the person shutting the office door behind me. The person says nothing, all he does is place something small on Ben's desk, "You will see me again when the heart Auradon is at its most vulnerable." Before I can say anything, the person flings the backpack off his shoulder and smashes one of the windows open. I watch in shock as the person jumps out the window. Once the shock wears off I rush to the window to see nothing, just pieces of the broken window below. I make my way to Ben's desk and pick up the note the person left and on the front of it says 'To King Benjamin of Auradon' I sigh confused before exiting the office and heading back to the front of school.