Chapter 14: Possible Future

Ben's POV

I am sitting at my desk trying to get some work down when a sudden knock on my door breaks my thoughts, "Come in!" I yell nicely. I look up to see Tiger Pony, "Tiger? I have to say that this is unexpected surprise." I stand up and walk over to her taking her hand and placing a small kiss on it, "What can I do you for you?" Tiger takes a deep breath, "I had a very unsettling vision, and I think you should know about it." I can tell just by the tone in her voice that this vison has her very shaken, "Please have a seat." I pull out one of chairs and make my way back behind my desk. "In this vision I was in a burning forest, only when I found my way out I saw Auradon's banner being burned by a one group of villain kids while another group brought out the dead bodies of Auradon students." My eyes go wide in shock, "This castle was no longer the beacon of light and happiness, it had been turned into a place where evil and darkness rule over everything." I listen careful to Tiger Pony, "The wall were cold, claw marks everywhere, and more bodies of friends scatter the floor." Tiger Pony's eyes start welling up in tears, "I finally made it to the cathedral, as the rest of our friends lay dead on the floor, Your body lays at the top of the steps with Mal next to you, I suddenly heard the laugher of darkness itself, and sitting on the throne was a boy." I stand up from my chair and sit next to her placing my hand on her shoulder, "Keep going Tiger, what else did you see?" Tiger wipes away her tears, "The boy had pitch black hair, glowing yellow eyes, a black sleeveless shirt, black jeans, and black sneakers with grey and black checker board pattern." I nod my head letting Tiger keep going, "Behind the boy, hidden in the darkness another pair of lager glowing yellow eyes stare right at me, and a growling noise coming from the darkness." Once Tiger is finished telling me about this vision I start talking, "Do you have any idea who the boy is? Maybe what was behind him?" Tiger nods her head, "I didn't recognize the boy, but as for the monster behind him I do know something about." The fear in her eyes tell me that she is not making this up, "Who is it?" Tiger turns her attention to me, her eyes boring into mine, "Behind the throne, was the creator of evil and darkness, lurking behind the boy was The Chernabog himself." I suddenly feel like I am going to pass out, "You're sure that you saw The Chernabog?" Tiger looks a little taken back, "Why would I lie about this, I have nothing to gain by lying." I stand up from my chair, "I know that, but that monster is dead, or at least trapped far from anywhere anyone can reach him." This brings little comfort to either of us, "I thought you should know of what I saw, and maybe you can make some sense out of it." A sudden knock on the door bring our conversation to a halt, "Come in!" The door opens op to reveal Sebastian, "Sir, I have the Charming boy out here." I sigh a deep sigh, "Thank you Sebastian, I will be right there." Sebastian bows to me before closing the office door, "I am sorry to cut this conversation short Tiger, but I am afraid that I have a much more pressing matter to attend to." Tiger gets up and inclines her head, "Of course King Benjamin, a King's job is never really finished." I kiss Tiger on the hand again opening my office door, "And please if you ever need to talk do not hesitate to come to me, my office door is always open." Tiger laughs a little, "Maybe that is why you are always so busy." I just shrug my shoulders, "My father made it look easy." Tiger steps into the hallway, "Good day King Benjamin." Tiger Inclines her head once again before walking off and I walk out to get Chad. I pull Chad into my office and sit him down in one of the chairs, "Are you trying to piss off everyone?" I sit down behind my desk, "I am the one that choked, tossed around, almost burned, and got a broken nose." I rub my eyes, "Chad, I am running out of patients with you." Chad gives me an odd look, "Your talking down to me, I am not the one that is deeply in love with two women." I stand up from my chair, "YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT I AM YOUR KING, AND YOU WILL SHOW ME THE RESPECT THAT COMES WITH THAT TITLE!" Chad just smiles a sly smile, "Seems that I hit a sensitive nerve your majesty." Sarcasm dripping in his voice, "You are pushing your luck Chad, anymore incidents like the one today, and I will have no choice but to expel you from Auradon Prep." Chad stands up from his chair, "You are letting power go to your head, you think that sending me back home will keep your family secret safe." Chad places his hands on my desk, "I am the only one that knows what you and dear old mommy and daddy are hiding, and if I get kicked out of this school, I will make sure that the last thing anyone hears from me is what you don't want anyone else to know." I walk around my desk getting into Chad's face, "I am calling your bluff, I don't have any secrets, and if I did Mal would know them." Chad faces turns cold, "You told her about Bridget?" I step back from Chad, I get the sudden feeling I was going to be sick "I should get to class, but it was nice talking to you Brother." Chad taunts me as he walks out of my office.