Chapter 60: The War of Good and Evil Part 1

Heidi's POV

As I take in who is all in the room I can see why Chris picked this certain people as members of his guard, standing on the left side of the throne is Anthony Tremaine who is cracking his knuckles, Seth who is sharping the blade of his sword, and Kyle who just standing there waiting for once us to make a move towards the throne. On the right side of the throne is Rachelle she is swinging her father's talisman back and forth, and Katelyn who is filing her nail, and Ryan who is more excited than I thought he would be. Sitting at the top of the small staircase is of course Shay and Chris. "Looks like you have made yourself at home." Ben comments looking around. "Very much so." Chris replies his eyes glowing brightly. I suddenly see something moving from behind Chris and Shay in the darkness. "Care to tell us who is behind you?" I ask with a snapping tone. "You are very observant Heidi." Chris smiles and whistles loud enough for it to be heard throughout the whole place. I sudden dark and evil growl is heard coming from behind the throne, and what appears out of the darkness is something someone would dream about in nightmares. A human lizard like creature covered scales with bright yellow eyes crawls around Chris's throne and stops right between Chris and Shay, the creature's sharp claws dig scrape across the floor while it's long tail slowly moves from side to side. "I thought you have noticed that Savanah had joined us." Every one of us look at Chris in not but pure shock, "Savannah?" Jay asks looking at the creature in front of throne, "The creature that stands before you once was Savannah the daughter of Scar, but with a little help from my dark magic I have given Savannah all the power she could ever want, but as Ryan likes to say all magic comes with a price, the dark magic that gave her power also turned her into a creature called the chimera, and now she obeys my very wish." The chimera growls and hisses at us he tail moving faster. "She is now beautiful, dangerous, and most importantly very lethal." I can't believe what Chris turned Savannah into, Savannah was always powerful and beautiful, but darkness has consumed her and turned into something that is unknown to anyone. "You may have made it past my armies but this will be your last stand." Ryan waves his hand as the double doors slam shut. "And if you think your friends are going to be able to get inside I wouldn't be counting on it." Kyle raises his hands and some kind of magic barrier is placed over the windows and doors. "I WANT THEM ALL DEAD AND I WANT IT DONE NOW!" Roars Chris as he unleashes his dark guard on us. All of us spread out so and I soon find myself staring down the chimera, I pull out my swords ready for a fight. The creature swings it tail at me and I block the tip of the tail with my sword. "I should warn you the chimera has powerful paralytic venom in her claws and the tip of her tail." I look at Chris with fear welling up inside of them. I slash one of my swords at the creature but it moves so fast that before I can get a full swing it is gone and moved to another spot. "Alright, swords are not going to do it." I place my swords on my back and make a right of fire, "Let's see how you do with fire." The creature growls and swipes it's claws at me, I quickly turn the ring of fire into a wall of fire and creatures hand gets caught in the fire. The creature snarls and retracts its hand, I bring my arms in and shove them away from as the fire follows my movements. The creature is able to avoid the flames by running up the wall and onto the celling. "You have to be kidding me?" I say to myself as I look up at the celling and the creature crawling around like it's nothing. I form a fireball and fling it towards the creature and it easily dodges the attack, the creature hisses and launches off the wall and lands on all the ground on all fours, it swings it tail at me and I side flip to avoid it. The creature sweeps my legs out from under me and causing me to land hard on the marble floor. I roll to the right as fast as I can just in time to see the creature's claws come into connect with the marble floor making an impression on to the floor. I swing my legs around and kick the creature in the face but the creature doesn't move an inch, I conjure up fire and fling it towards the creature and my luck seems to be improving because the fire hits directly in the face. The creature howls in pain as it backs up to get away from the fire. I can hear Chris growl unhappily to due to his new pet not living up to his standers. "KILL HER NOW CHIMERA!" I hear Chris roar angrily but when I look over at Shay I can see conflict of emotions. Shay leans over to Chris and whispers something in his ear. "Very well my Queen." Chris whistles and the creature retreats back to behind the thrones. "Someone has other plans for you my dear." Chris smiles the evilest smile I have ever seen on a person and his eyes turn to Shay. Shay stands up from her throne and makes her way down the steps until she her heels hit the marble floor. "Never send a Chimera to do a sibling's job." Shay comments with a sly smile as she pulls out her assassin blades, I pull out my two swords ready for to clash with my half-sister.