Chapter 10: How Did It Go?

Heidi's POV

I am just putting Henry in his crib when the sound of the bedroom door opening makes me turn my attention from Henry, and I smile at the sight of Harry walking into the bedroom. "I feel more drained then I ever did when I attended classes during the daytime." Harry takes off his jacket and throws in the corner of the room, somethings will never change I guess. Harry throws himself onto the bed placing his hook on the nightstand, "So, I'm taking it that night classes are harder than day classes?" Harry lifts his head up and stares daggers at me, "I could barely keep my eyes open for the last 4 classes, and I think professor Smith might have failed me for the entire class." I couldn't help by feel bad for my Hooky, he has had to change his whole life just for Henry and I, "Hooky, maybe it would be better if I want to night school, and you went to classes during the day." Harry lets out a huge breath of air, "No, I can handle this, besides I heard from Bashful JR that you are starting to get back to the way things were, and that is most important to me." I lean down kissing his soft lips gently, "Your villain side is melting away." Harry growls a deep dark growl at me, "Don't you ever say that to me again." Harry threats as he grabs his hook off the nightstand and places is around my neck, "I am still Harry Hook, the son of Captain Hook, and I have no problem reminding you or anyone of that." I feel the sharp metal of the hook glaze my skin, "Nod your head if you understand me?" Harry presses the hook harder against my neck. I take a deep breath and nod my head, "Good." Harry pulls his hook away from me and places it on the nightstand, "So, how was your day." Harry asks putting his arm behind his head, "It was nice to be back I have to say, I also got to me meet the new group of students." Harry cocks a smile at me, "Tell me all about it." Harry mocks me in an unenthusiastic tone, "You will be proud to hear that I almost went all Isle of the lost on one of the new girls today." Harry smiles a prideful smile at me, "Now that is awesome news. But what caused that happen?" I wasn't sure if I was ready to talk about Faye without losing my tempter, but Harry was here and he could help if things get out of hand, "Turns out that one of new students attending Auradon is a girl that goes by the name of Faye, and she is the daughter of 'The Fates'." Harry's eyes get big for s second, "The same three women that......" I cut him off before he could even finish what he was saying, "Anyways, Faye and I traded words and she said the wrong thing at the wrong time, and the next thing I know is my hands are only inches away from her throat." Harry cocks his head back and looks a little taken back, "That is not what I was expecting coming from you Princess, yet again I know that you have done WAY worse to people on the Isle, and there was no one to stop you then." Harry did have a point. "As true as that is, I am going to get into serious trouble with Ben, Harry you have heard how angry and embarrassed he was by my actions." Harry just waves his hand off to the side, "If you were provoked I see no reason why Benny boy should be hard on you, you are a villain babe, and no matter what you will react to things the way you taught yourself too." Harry kisses my head as he finishes what I am guessing is his version of a cheer up speech, "That was only the first outburst of the day." I feel Harry's chest vibrate a little, "You had more than one, maybe I should start going back to day classes? I am missing out on all the fun." I just roll my eyes, "Sebastian came up to me today and asked me if he could date Dizzy, and Hooky I completely lost it, I had him by his shirt and up against the lockers." Harry smiles down at me, "What is the problem? Because from what you just said I don't hear one, sounds like a typical day for me." I can't help but laugh and I think that is what I needed. "I know that Bash is a good guy, literally he is a good guy, but for some reason as soon as I heard him talking about Dizzy something inside of me snapped." Harry just pulls me closer to him, "I think you just need a good night sleep, and everything will be better in the morning." I nod my head as Harry sits up and taking off his shirt and throwing it onto the floor, "I love you." I say staring up into his blue eyes, Harry leans down again placing yet another kiss on my head, "I love you too princess." And with that both Harry and I close our eyes as shire exhaustion finally getting the better of us. Sleep is just about to take over me when the sound of Henry screaming wakes the both us up, "At least we got a good 6 minute nap in." Harry sarcastically remarks, I open my eyes and narrow them at him, "It's your turn." Harry looks at me cockeyed, "What do you mean my turn? I have had a long night, I think that it is your turn." I shake my head at him, "I have to get some sleep for classes in the morning." Harry rolls his eyes, "already playing that card I see." Harry smiles at me as he gets out of bed and picks up Henry, the last thing I see before I fall asleep is Harry talking to Henry about the stars.