Chapter 32: Where is Harry?

Heidi's POV

The first place Dizzy, Carly, and I look is what used to be called Goblin Wharf, but now goes by the name of Dwarf Wharf. As we are looking around I suddenly hear a voice, "Watch where you throw things you empty headed idiotic bum." I open the lid of a trash can where the voice was coming from, "Gordon, how unlucky to find you." Gordon grumbles at me, "Of course you would be the one to find me, why don't you leave me alone, you have done enough damage already." Gordon slams the lid back on the trash can, "Nice to see some familiar faces." The three of us turn around to see Bashful JR, Sleepy JR, and Doug. "DOUG!" Carly runs up to him giving him a huge hug, "Have you seen Evie or anyone of the others?" Doug shakes his head ad Dizzy and I walk up to the two of them, "No sign of Harry I am guessing?" Doug sighs before shaking his head, "Can't say I have seen anyone yet, and not everyone is fully awake yet." I start heading off in a different direction, "Doug will you look after Carly and Dizzy, and if you can the three of you need to search the streets for any sigh of Ben or the others." I waste no time heading to a place that Harry might be. I am standing in front of the shop that Harry's dad use to own Hook's Inlet but now it is called Neverland Discount store, I sigh and walk inside. "Hello?" I suddenly see someone walk out from the back, "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes." I laugh and run up to Paul. "Hello to you too." Paul laughs wrapping his arms around me and Henry, "You have no idea how happy I am to see you Paul." I look up at him as a smile comes across his face, "Same goes for me too." I pull out of his hug and look around, "You running this run down old shop?" Paul puts his hands in his pockets, "There is a lot of stuff in here, and most of it is from Neverland." Paul must have noticed the sadness return to my eyes. "Heidi, what is it, what's wrong?" I sniffle a little bit, "I am trying to find Harry, and so far I haven't been able to find him." Paul nods his head, "I am sure that he is here somewhere, and he might be out there looking for you right now." I gather my thought back and think of the next place he might be, "Thanks Paul, and some of the others are at the Dwarf Wharf." Paul nods his head as the three of us head back into the street. "I will head that way now." Paul kisses my forehead before walking off and I head into the dangerous part of the isle. I carefully walk up to one of the two taverns' that Harry use to hang out in, what was once called The Ghost Chain Tavern that was run by Duke of Weselton and his daughter is now Cold As Ice Tavern. I walk inside and see someone that I couldn't be happier to see, "Ella." I say catching the attention of the girl, Ella turns around and is just as happy to see me as I am to see her, "I have be hoping you would show up." Ella lightly hugs me, "I see that Alyssa and you made it here." I wave at Alyssa. "Have you seen Harry by chance?" Ella shakes her head, "No, you are the first person that has come in here." Alyssa steps out from behind the counter, "Well people are gathering at Dwarf Wharf." Alyssa nods her head, "Elle you coming with me?" Ella looks from me to Alyssa then back to me, "Go on, and I promise that I will be there as soon as I find Harry." Ella hugs me and kisses Henry on his head before her and Alyssa walk off, and I start heading towards a place Harry has gone before but I am hoping that he isn't there but I am also hoping that she isn't there either. Henry starts crying half way to our next stop, "I know honey, you're hungry, tired, and very confused." I kiss his head stopping in front of the other tavern Harry went to The Diamond Smile Tavern. But the sigh above us said The Wonderful Wonderland Tavern. Walking inside I see Madeline Hatter wiping down the tables, "Nice to see that you keep this place looking good." Madeline looks at me, "What can I get you?" I look around to see that she is the only person here, "You had anyone else come in at all?" I ask with hope in my voice. Madeline shakes her head, "I am a five letter word that means nothing, not a soul can see me alone, but two can when there is just one." I roll my eyes at her, "In plain English please." Madeline laughs her crazy laugh, "The answer is empty, which this place has been." I nod my head as my hopes of finding Harry start to fade away, "I was hoping Harry would be here." Madeline smiles at me, "What is lost can always be found, just retrace me and find what you seek." I stare at Madeline for a second, and just like that it comes to me, "I know where he is, thanks Madeline, and by the way people are meeting up at the Dwarf Wharf." I waste no time hurrying out of there and heading towards the one spot that I am sure Harry is at. I walk I up the narrow dock and at the end of the dock we could see the sigh that meant I was exactly where I meant to be. But when I got up to the old hang out I see that it has changed as well, and not for the better. The top of it is a silhouette of a mermaid with her tail around the sign, and the sign that use to read Ursula's fish & chips now has been renamed to Ariel's Underwater Restaurant. I sigh before walking into the restaurant, putting all my hopes to finding Harry in this one last place.