Chapter 29: Back To Where It All Began

Heidi's POV

I startle myself awake, I feel that I am on a bed, but as my eyes focus on the room that I am in, my heart drops to the floor, and my stomach suddenly becomes very upset. "This had to be some kind of bad dream." I say to myself. The room I am in is my old bedroom back on the Isle, the walls are still dark grey, the carpet was still black, my bed is still the same king-sized canopy bed with the four black posts extended above my mattress with blue flame design wrapped around them, the black light out fabric is still draped across the top of it, the black silk sheets, and a black comforter too. The nightstand to the left of my bed is looked exactly the same as I left it, and the same goes for my makeup station and my jewelry mirror on the right side of my room. I quickly jump out of my bed and walk down the four steps right past the blue fireplace that was on, the black leather couch, and the black crystal table. I make my way up to the full length mirror in my room and once I see myself I almost burst into tears, My hair was back to being blonde with the blue highlights in it. "What kind of sick joke is this?" I ask myself as I take in my whole appearance. I am wearing black diamond earrings with silver horns at the top of them, an opened black leather jacket with a black long sleeve crop top underneath, a black diamond horse necklace, black full lace skirt, and a pair of black high heeled boots. "NO!" I scream as loud as I can picking something off the table and throw it at the mirror on the wall, the mirror shatters into pieces on the floor, and I suddenly hear the sound of a baby crying, "Henry." I say making my way towards where the crying is coming from, and it is at this moment I see the new addition to my room. Next to the fireplace is a tiny crib that has black bars, and a purple and black mattress inside it. "Come here Henry." I say softly picking up my baby boy, "It' okay baby, mommy didn't mean to scare you." I start bouncing him up and down when I hear a loud and dark bark coming from underneath my bed. Crawling out from under my bed is a very large dog with black fur and red eyes. The dog locks his eyes on me and slowly starts walking over to me growling darkly with every step he takes, "Stay away!" I yell at the dog trying to form a fireball in my head but it wouldn't work. I put my hand out to protect Henry and myself when I suddenly feel the dog sniffing me. I slowly open my eyes to see the dog now sitting in front of me wagging his tail, "Wait a second." I crotch down in front of the dog, "Bandit?" I ask the dog. The dog lets out a very happy bark and tries to jump on me, "Bandit! I missed you." I place Henry in one arm and wrap my other arm around Bandit who starts licking my face, "I know that I have been gone a long time buddy, but I sure didn't think it had been this long." I smile at Bandit kissing his face, "You sure aren't puppy anymore, but I guess the better news is that you only have one head. I stand back up placing Henry back in both arms, I swing open my bedroom door and walk out hoping to find someone that I know. I make my way center of the underworld to see that everything looks normal, almost like my life in Auradon was just a dream. "HELLO!" I yell as I hear the echo of my voice. I suddenly hear the sound of heels clicking, and as I turn to see where the noise is coming from I see 5 unfamiliar women walking down a different part of the underworld. The first girl is walking down the yellow river, she is kind of short and plump with black hair. She is wearing gold coin earrings in her ears, a long white dress, a gold necklace around her neck, and a pair of laced up high heels. "Man, it's no wonder Hades is always in a bed mood, I would be too if I had to spend every waking hour in this depressing place." The woman laughs a little, "At least there is plenty of room to dance." I turn my attention the woman walking down the river of lost souls. She has short black hair, a pair of moon and stars fringe earrings, a long silver dress with gold mixed into it, a choker necklace around her neck, and a pair of gold stiletto sandals. "But we are going to be stuck her until the end of time." I hear a dramatic voice say, I turn to the third woman who is walking down the blue river. She has long beautiful black hair, a pair of gold hooped earrings in her ears, a necklace with a pendant that has the two drama faces on it, a short lace gown, and a pair of gold ankle wrapped sandals. "And to think the only reason Hades ever became the ruler of this place is because he drew poorly after the overthrow of Cronus." I tilt my head at the woman who is walking down the red river. Her black hair is in a ponytail with a gold headpiece what is made up of flowers in her hair, a beautiful white fitted dress, a sliver scroll necklace around her neck, and gold metallic leather sandals on her feet. "You have no reason to fear us Heidi, we won't hurt you." I turn to the last woman who is walking down the grey river. She has a wreath diadem in her big black curly hair, and I have to say that she is the tallest of the five women. She is wearing gold key earrings, a stunning white dress that falls to the floor, a gold necklace around her neck, and gold high heels on her feet. "We are the muses." The woman points to the plump girl, "This is Thalia, she is the muse of comedy." She then points to the woman that is dancing around, "This is Terpsichore, she is the muse of dance." Next she points to the girl with a very dramatic attuited, "This is Melpomene, she is the muse of drama." She turns her attention to the woman that is looking every intently around the room, "That is Clio, she is the muse of history." She finally steps in front of me with a smile on her face, "And I am Calliope, the muse of epic poetry, and the leader of the group." I smile at each of the ladies, "I have heard plenty of stories about all of you." Suddenly I see a shadow figure walking out of my dad's throne room, I start mentally preparing myself for whatever my father will do to me, but as the figure gets closer I see that it isn't my father. His once blue hair is now half blue and half red, he is wearing a blue leather jacket, a grey shirt underneath, black jeans with white patches on them, and black boots on his feet, "Hadie!" I yell in delight running up to my brother. Hadie smiles a small smile at me as he wraps his arms around me, "What happened to you, why are you dressed like this, and what happened to your hair?" Hadie takes a deep breath pulling out of the hug, "Heidi, I am the King of the Underworld." I look at him with shock written on my face.