Chapter 20: Unnoticed Arrival

Chris's POV

All five of us land in the forest next to some kind of lake that is on the outskirts of Auradon, "Okay before we go any further I think we should disguise ourselves with Ryan's magic vials." Everyone nods their heads in agreement. I nod head to Ryan as he waves his hand and the 5 vials appears, "Each one of you take one." Ryan instructed. After each one of have our own vials, we all look at each other, "Who is going to go first?" Kira asks, and none of us said a single word, "For evil sake, I will go." Shay says and with no hesitation Shay pops the top off the vial as green smoke is released and shrouds over Shay. A few seconds later the green smoke evaporates and Shay is no longer standing in front of us, instead a girl with dirty blonde hair, pearl studded earrings in her ears, a dark purple sleeveless turtleneck, a mirror pendent around her neck, a long black skirt, and a pair of black high tops on her feet is where Shay once was. "Shay? Is that you?" I ask taking a small step towards the girl, "Of course it's me you numbskull." The girls barks, and I take a huge breath of relief. "What are you exactly?" Kari asks examining the vial in her hand. Shay takes the wrapping off from around the vial, "Says here, that my name is Marissa, and I am the daughter of the Magic Mirror." Shay smiles a wicked but yet happy smile, "That is awesome." Shay shakes herself trying to get use to the new her, "Guess I will go next." Rachelle takes a deep breath before taking the top off her vial. Red smoke comes out of the vial and surrounded Rachelle, and once the smoke clears we all see what the new Rachelle looks like. She now has dark red hair, also she square red diamonded drop earrings, a tight cherry red dress, a gold diamonded eye pendant around her neck, and dark purple high heels on. "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!" screeches Rachelle as she tries to adjust her dress, "Read the wrapping from your vial Rachelle." Shay points to the now loose paper around the empty vial, "My name is Mia, and I am the daughter of Madame Medusa." Rachelle seemed a little better after she read who she was, "Let's get this over with." Kari pops the top off her vial and a light blue smoke turns her into whoever she is supposed to be. Once the smoke disappears, we all see that Kari now dark brown hair that is in two prefect pigtails, she has light blue studded earrings, an opened light blue plaid shirt, a white lace crop top underneath, a sliver necklace with a picnic basket pendant on it around her neck, a light blue skirt, a pair of white socks, and finally a pair of ruby red slip on shoes. "OKAY! THIS IS NOT OKAY!" Kari starts freaking out, "I can't go around and let people see my like this." Rachelle walks over and picks up the vial that Kari threw on the ground, "It says that your name is Darlene, and you are the daughter of Dorothy Gale." We all can't help the laughter the erupts from all us except Kari, "Can someone please explain to me who Dorothy Gale is?" Ryan is the only one of us that is able to contain his laughter long enough to talk, "Dorothy Gale is the girl that defected the wicked witch of the west, Kari you are impersonating a hero." Kari lets out a very loud squeal, "EW! Now I feel more gross then I did before." Once all our laugher is back control I see that only Ryan and I are left, "Well, one of us is going to a fake hero, and the other is going to a villain." I nod my head praying that I am not the one that gets the other hero vial. Ryan opens his vial and is taken in by a cloud of brown smoke. As the smoke clears we all see that Ryan now had brown hair, he has a blue beanie on his head, sand colored studded earrings in his ears, a brown T-shirt, a necklace with a monkey on it hanging around his neck, a brown and gold watch on his right wrist, black torn up jeans, and dark purple leather boots with light brown on the bottom of them." Ryan takes in his new appears, and takes reads the information on the paper, "Oh man I got the other hero vial!" Ryan yells his eyes in complete shock, "What does it say?" Shay asks, "My name is Abe, and I am the son of Abu." This makes all of us start laughing again, "You're the son of a monkey." I just barely get out through my laughter, "Can we just hurry up and get all of this over and done with, the longer I have to look at myself like this, the more respect I feel myself losing for myself." All eyes are on me now, "You're the last one babe." Shay walks up to me giving a kiss on the lips, "I thought I should do that now, given that we night not be able to do that again for a while." I take one more deep breath, "Here goes nothing." I pop the top and let the dark green smoke take me over. "Well how do I look?" I ask the others once the smoke is gone, "You look very green." Ryan says as I push him out of the way and check out my reflection in the water, my pitch black hair has been replaced by light green spiked hair, I have a dark green tank top on, a pair of green sweatpants that are sagging enough that you can see my dark green and black checker board pattern boxers, and a pair of dark green sneakers with white laces. "Your paper reads that you are Pauly, and you are the son of Panic." I feel Shay place her hand on my shoulder, "You won't have to look like this for long Pookie." I nod my head without saying a word, the feeling of what my father would say if he saw my like this threatens to overwhelm my brain, "We need to work fast, we have no way of knowing how long this spell with hold." I pull my gaze away from my reflection and turn towards the others, "I think it's time we started school." A sadistic grin comes across my face as the five us head to Auradon Prep, my soon to be home.