Chapter 23: Breaking News In Auradon

Heidi's POV

I am suddenly awakened by the sun brightly shining through the open window, I pull the blanket over my head to try to block out the sunlight, and as my eyes adjust I pull the blanket off of me and look to Harry's side of the bed to see the cutest thing I have ever seen, Harry and Henry are both sleeping only Henry is sleeping on Harry's bare chest. I can help but sigh dreamily at the moment in front of me, Harry has been super dad lately, he does so much that I am starting to think that it is finally catching up with him, and that scares me. I run my fingers softly through his black hair, "How did I ever get lucky enough to have you in my life?" I ask out loud, "Because I was bored the day I met you, and ever since then you won't leave me alone." Harry jokily grumbles. I slap his shoulder, "You just better thank your lucky stars that I pitied you enough to even be your friend." Harry leans up and places a very passionate kiss on my lips, "Easy their sailor, Henry is too close for us to be doing that." Harry rolls his eyes letting out a frustrated moan, "Heidi, it has been almost a week since the last time we were intimate." I run my fingers through my hair trying to get the knots and tangles out, "And I am just as frustrated as you Hooky, but we have a new born to think of now." Harry sits up carefully with Henry still on his chest, "We need to find a babysitter, and I know a dozen people at least that would gladly do it." I know that Harry had a point, but the mother in me wasn't sure if leaving Henry alone right now is the best thing, "I could quite night school and start going to class like everyone else, and you and I would have more time to ourselves." I take Henry off Harry and start rocking him in my arms, "Harry all of our friends have their own lives, and it wouldn't feel right asking any of them to drop everything just to help out with the baby." Harry reaches inside his nightstand and pulls out a piece of paper, "I found two people that don't have any classes and would love to watch Henry." I take the paper from him and read it, "Jonathan Darling, son of John Darling, and Michelle Darling, the daughter of Michael Darling." I read from the paper. "Paul said that those two are here only for scouting, and the two of them fell in love with Henry the other day." I can tell by the sparkle in Harry's eyes that he really wanted this, "I guess we could give it a try." Harry smiles at me and kisses my lips again. "We interrupt your daily program with breaking news. Hello, I am Snow White, we just got word that the museum cultural history was broken into late last night, there is no word yet on if anything was taken or any suspects, but I was told that due to this horrific event that King Benjamin had ordered everyone stay on campus today." I look at Harry and he looks at me, "I think we should call the babysitters, Ben might need us." Right as I finish the sentence my phone goes off. "It's a text from Mal, 'Meet us at the museum as fast you can'" I read the text to Harry who is already on the phone with Jonathan and Michelle. Harry and I quickly get dressed when a sudden knock on the door is heard, "I'll get it." I say opening the door to reveal a guy with light brown hair and a girl with orange hair stand in the doorway. The guy has on a white button up dress shirt, a pair of black dress jeans, and white sneakers with black laces. "You must be Jonathan Darling?" The guy nods his head, "Very right you are." The girl next to him has on light pink flower earrings in her ears, a pink short sleeved crop top that is covered up by a washed out pink dungarees, a gold necklace with a tint teddy bear charm on it, some kind of bear bag on her back, and a pair of pink and white sneakers. "That would make you Michelle Darling." The girl nods her head. "Thanks for coming on such short notice." Harry says opening the door all the way and letting the two inside out room. "Okay everything you need to know Heidi wrote down on the paper on the table, and our cell phone numbers at the bottom of the page." Jonathan nods his head, "We will be fine." I sigh not wanting to leave my poor baby with two complete strangers, but then again given who their related to I shouldn't have to worry. "We need to get going." Harry whispers into my ear. I nod my head and turn to take one more look at Henry who is still sleeping, "He will be fine love, nothing bad will happen to him." I look up into Harry's eyes, "I know that Harry but I am having trouble leaving him, he's our baby." Harry wraps his arms around me, "I know your scared, but our friends really need us right now." I take one more sigh and bury the feelings of motherhood, "Okay let's go." I take his hand in mine as the two of us head out to the museum. It is a short walk over there and once we get there I see my brother Hadie, Jay, and Carlos outside. "Any news?" I ask walking up to the three of them. "We were just waiting for you." The three of them lead Harry and I into the museum and into the fourth wing where Ben, Mal, and Evie are standing talking to one another. "They're here, now what is this big emergency?" Carlos asks crossing his arms over his chest, "I have some things that I need to come clean about." Ben rubs the back of his neck, and I knew that this wasn't going to an easy conversation.