Chapter 41: The Past, Present, And Future

Heidi's POV

"Long before the isle of the lost became a prison for villains, this land belongs to a coven of powerful people that go by the name of 'The vengeful eight'. The eight members were Rumpelstiltskin, Mother Gothel, Ursula, Wicked witch of the West, The Horned King, Rasputin, Maleficent, and Hades." This catches me by surprise because my dad never talked about anything like that before. "Upon hearing that heroes were gathering every villain and henchman through all the lands and going to send them to the island, the eight gathered to figure out a way to escape the punishment." I gently take Henry from Harry, "All hope seemed lost for every villain and for future villains, that is until Mother Gothel came up with an idea." I start rock a sleeping Henry in my arms, "Mother Gothel came up with the idea of a sacred object that would be able to free them from the prison they were being forced into to, and everyone agreed with her." I feel Harry grip my hand, "Over the next couple of years 'The vengeful eight' gathered once a week and would infused some of their dark magic into one item they called 'The Divinity'" This is a name that I am positive that I am hearing for the first time. "And on their final meeting everyone took a vote on who they thought should hold onto 'The Divinity' until the time came to use it, and it was given to the sea witch Ursula." This story is kind of odd but still interesting, "As you know by now it never happened, legend states that 'The Divinity' is still here on the isle of the lost, and still contains the dark magic it was infused with." Ben pounders on the story before speaking, "So, your saying that somewhere on this island is an object with enough power to break the barrier?" Madame Leota nods her head, "Yes, 'The vengeful eight' never got a chance to use it because it got lost along with many other things." I can understand that, but I think I would have spotted something like that in all my years on the isle. "What does this thing look like?" Harry asks crossing his arms over his chest, "It was once a clear marble, but over the years of absorbing dark magic, it is now a blood red marble that is locked inside a small cage." Well that explains why I never seen before. "Finding this thing would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack, or in other words completely impossible." Harry grumbles under his breath, "That comment will lead me to tell you about the present." Harry rolls his eyes, "You already have everything you need to find where Ursula hide the object, you have people that know the Isle very well, and you also have a few people that know Ursula and her daughter very well." I knew that Madame Leota was talking about Gil, Harry, and me. "But be warned, you have a traitor among you that would be more than willing to give anyone or anything up to save themselves." This makes all of us look at one another trying to figure out who Madame Leota is talking about, "This person is considered a hero but is more of a villain." My mind immediately thinks that she is talking about Gordon, he has been nothing but a villain since the day I came here, and it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be him. "The time has come for the future to be spoken." Madame Leota closes her eyes then opens them back up, "Chris is powerful, with many people at his command, once the barrier is broken the final war will begin, and your first test will be a test on the high seas lead by the only surviving Hook villain left." I look up at Harry and I could see that he knew exactly who Madame Leota was talking about. "Once on land you will do battle with an army of faces that some of you know very well, and leading this army is a man Heidi's past." Everyone looks at me but I just pull Henry closer to me, "Your next obstacle with people who have defected before, and the rematch of the hearts will begin, the final task before reaching the castle will be one that consist of 3 two have swords and one has magic." That makes look at Madame Leota a little odd, how could three people even pose a threat to an army like the one Ben has. "Finally you will come to the castle, and inside you face darkness himself." We all knew that she is talking about Chris, "Deep inside this castle are people of many skills, the best of best are at his side, and will put you to your limits and beyond." I already know of a few that will most likely be there, "Ben I speak directly at you." Ben stares into Madame Leota brown eyes, "To fail is to send the world into chaos, and where only darkness and evil can be found." Madame Leota turns her attention to Mal, "I now speak to Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos." Madame Leota looks at each one of them, "each of your family trees is bigger than you know, two sisters, and two brothers have been hidden from you all this time." The four of them looked shocked at Madame Leota, "Are you saying that each of us have a sibling out there somewhere?" Carlos asks kneeling down front of Madame Leota, "Carlos you have a sister, who your mother treated worse than she ever treated you." Carlos sighs sadly, "Evie a twin brother, locked away in a tower unloved by your mother who craved a daughter." Evie's eyes start watering a little, "Jay a little sister that you never knew was in the basement of your fathers shop all these years." Jay looks angry and very upset. "And finally I come to you, Mal you have a brother, born to the same father." Mal sits back in her chair speechless. "Time is up, you now know everything, do what you will with what I have told you, and I wish you all luck in the war to come." Just like that Madame Leota disappears, but none of us were aware of the person that has been listing to everything that had been said who was just outside the door.