Chapter 35: Bargain Castle No More

Heidi's POV

Harry wipes around a corner and as we walk by a couple of shops I see Morgana outside what use to Shere Khan's Pawns, the place has been renamed Mowgil's Jungle Pawns. A few minutes later of at least a dozen twist and turns we finally stop, "We are right back at The Bell Tower, which is completely in the opposite direction of where we were supposed to be going." Harry smiles one of his sadistic and crazy smiles, "You must be losing your sense of location princess, or do you not remember what use to be next door to this place." I look at Harry for a second that the answer hits me like a bolt of lightning to the head, "Gaston's duels without rules was always next door because we would pick up Gil from there on our way to the chip shop." Harry smiles grows bigger, "And I here I was thinking that you let Auradon consume you." I scoff at him, "You can't take the Isle out of me that easily." Harry hands Henry to me before he walks into the building now names Beast's fight club. "OW!" yells a voice from inside, seconds later I see Harry throw someone out of the building and onto the street, "Ben wasn't inside, but I did manage find someone else." I look down and soon realize who Harry found, "Nice to see somethings never change, right Gil?" Gil groans and moans as he recovers from hitting the street. "I didn't do anything I swear." Gil grumbles as he makes back to his feet, "Gil, have you seen Ben or any of the others by chance?" Gil shakes his head, "Looks like another dead-end Hooky." Gil chuckles upon hearing my nickname for Harry. Harry growls as he picks Gil up by his shirt and slams him into the building, "Either stop laughing or I will personally remind you of what I use to do you when you acted like this." I place my hand on Harry's shoulder, "It's okay Harry." Harry turns is dark gaze onto me, "You either back up or risk getting seriously hurt." The look in Harry's eyes is something I have never seen before, it was like he wasn't all there. A sudden burst of light makes everyone shield their eyes and run for cover, "No need to be frightened." I sneer at the hologram of Chris, "By now I am sure that all most everyone has figured out what is going on, well I am going to take great pride into bursting that bubble, because I have an announcement to make." Everyone comes out of hiding and gathers to listen to Chris, "The barrier that I placed around the Isle has a nasty side effect, the longer you all stay under its magic the more the goodness will be sucked out of you and replaced my anger, hatred, and all those other evil and nasty feelings, and this will go on until the Isle of the exiled is exactly like what the isle of the lost use to be like." I guess that explains Harry's sudden mood swings, "Now some of you might be easier to consume than others, but I promise you that everything will be back to normal in no time." Just like that Chris vanishes. "We need to figure out a way out of this place before this place turn into Isle of the lost 2.0." Harry shakes his head as his eyes turn back to his normal blue eye. I suddenly see 3 people running down the street, "Heidi!" One of them yells, and once they come into full view I take a sigh of relief. Now standing in front of me is Christyn, Cory, and Laurel. "At least you three stuck together." I say happily looking at each one of them, "It was kind of easy given that the three of us woke up in the same place." I look at her with questionable eyes, "You were with Ben right?" Laurel shakes her head, "We were hoping that you found him." I let out a loud groan, "I have been looking for him all day, and it is nearly dark now." Harry closes his eyes and I can tell that he is trying his best to fight of the side effect of the barrier, "We need to get to Bargain Castle, and we can stay there for the night." I take Harry's hand as the six of us head towards the castle and hopefully the others. To say it is a long walk from where we were to Maleficent's old house is a complete understatement, but it is well worth it when we all finally arrive there. "This doesn't look like a place I could see Maleficent living in." I hear Christyn comment looking up at the castle, "it was the best she could do here on the Isle, I mean no everyone has a place to sleep, most people have to find shelter of their own." I snap at her, and I suddenly realize what I just did, "Guess Harry isn't the only one feeling the side effect." I pound on the door as hard and as loud as I can. Seconds later the door opens up revealing someone that I didn't want to see right now, "What do you think you are doing pounding on my door like that?" I sigh because standing in the doorway was Audrey, "You out of the all people." But the sound of a second voice catches my attention, "Audrey! Who is at the door!" I knew that voice, that voice belonged to the boyfriend of one of my best friends, "Aaron! It's Heidi!" And just like that Aaron appears in the door, "I see that you brought some friends." Aaron smiles at everyone, "Since you two are here that means Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Ben aren't." Aaron shakes his head, "afraid not." I let out a angry snarl as I punch the building, "We need a place to stay tonight, do you think we can stay here?" Laurel asks pushing me aside a little, "No way!" Audrey protests, "This is my home just as much as it is yours, and these are our friends, so back off." Aaron opens the door all the way, "Come on in everyone." All of us walk inside just as the street lights go out.