Chapter 7: Cousin from Arendelle

Heidi's POV

"The one and only daughter of death." I sigh and stand up back onto my feet, "You are Alyssa, right?" The smiles at me and takes another step towards me, "That would be me." Now that I have a closer look at her I can see the family resemblance between Ella and Alyssa, "Between Ella and you, which one is older?" I ask my wonder peaking a little bit, "I am older, my parents got married and had me a year after they got married." I quickly ask another question, "What about Ella, and her parents?" Alyssa sighs before answering, giving the impression that this wasn't going to be a happy tale, "Elsa and Jack have only been married for almost a year, and the people of Arendelle are whispering that the only reason Jack married Elsa was because he knocked her up first." That is was nothing I expected, Elsa and Jack seemed just as happy as Mal and Ben. "When they arrived with Ella, I thought the two of them were happy." Alyssa is just like me, because she quickly jumps to the defense of her family, "Don't get it twisted, Jack and Elsa are very happy together, and I personally think that they make a wonderful couple. I just don't like what some people are saying." I can understand where is coming from, I feel the same way when someone talks about me and Harry, or Ella and my brother. "Well on that note, all I can say is that I know Ella is very excited to that you are here." Alyssa smiles a bright smile at me, "She has told me a lot about you, and how much our friendship has changed her outlook on life." This catches me off guard, I didn't think I could impact someone's life so much. "There you are Alyssa, I have been looking for you all over the place." Alyssa and both turn our heads to see Ella running towards us, "I have been getting to know that famous Heidi." Ella makes up to the two of us, "By the way Heidi, Ben is looking for you, and he says that you need to see him as soon as you can." I just roll my eyes, the only reason Ben would want to see me right now is because of the scene I made in front of the school with Faye, "I will deal with that later." I wave it off, "Alyssa, where did you run off too, I was going to give you the tour around school, introduce you to people, and let you meet your roommate Anabel." The look on Alyssa's face told me that she was trying to get do things on her own time, "Ella, maybe you can start with explaining who Anabel is to Alyssa." Alyssa's face kind of relaxed but only by a little, "Anabel is the daughter of Anastasia and Dimitri, and she is a lovely girl, but in my case I think she wears too much yellow." I personally have never met Anabel before, but I knew of her because she is in some of my classes, "So Alyssa, you have a boyfriend yet?" Ella asks out of the blue, "Nope, can't say that I do." I hear the sound of nervousness in her voice, "Really? Well I am sure that you will find someone here in Auradon." Ella's eyes suddenly zone in on Alyssa, "Wait a minute, something is different." Alyssa's face turned from being nervous to being scared for some reason, "Where did you get that awful his black leather jacket from?" I just know notice that Alyssa's pink jacket has now been replaced with a black leather jacket that is much bigger on her, "I must have left it someplace, it's no big deal I have other pink jackets." Ella might be buying this but me on the other I am starting to think that Alyssa is hiding something, "That doesn't explain how you got the leather jacket." I point out as I can see the wheels turning in Alyssa's head, "Some gentlemen was kind of enough to lend me his jacket." I knew I had Alyssa right where I wanted her, "Who was he?" I ask trying to cover up the fact that I am being nosy, "I never got his name, and maybe you have forgotten that this is my very first day here." Alyssa snaps at me. "What was he wearing?" I snap back at her, "I can't remember okay, I was walking around campus and I bumped into him, he noticed that I looked cold and gave me his jacket, and that is the end of the story." I back up a little, "Okay, don't need to get all defensive." I pretend like I am going to let this go "I should be getting back to campus, I have a lot to do before my first day tomorrow." Alyssa hurries off heading back to campus, "That was odd even for Alyssa." Ella comments. Once Alyssa is out of sight I turn my full attention to Ella, "Ella, I think your cousin is dating someone, she just doesn't want people to know for some reason." I see a lightbulb go off in Ella's head, "Maybe it's a villain?" I couldn't dispute that, it would make sense on why she acted the way she did, "If she was then who is it?" I ask Ella. The two of start thinking of every guy villain in Auradon, "What about Jay?" Ella asks, but I shake my head, "He is dating Lonnie." Those two have finally admitted to liking each other at the end of last year, "What about Gil?" Again I shake my head, "It is good thought, but Harry told me the other day that he is secretly dating Madeline Hatter." When Harry told me those two were dating I almost passed out, and then I thought that I couldn't really understand what they saw in each other, but I have no room to judge anyone, love comes in all forms. "That only leaves Diego De Vil, but I heard that he is dating one of the fairies that are arriving soon." I am still trying to get use to that, soon enough Auradon will be filled with people that I would never associate with, but my past with fairies is for later down the road. The sudden sound of the bell ringing reminds me that I have classes, "Ella I really need to get going before I am late for magical history class." I give Ella a quick hug before sprinting back to campus.