Chapter 36: Let's Make A Deal

Heidi's POV

I am startled awake by the sound of two people fighting, and as I open my eyes I see that my hopes of everything from yesterday being a dreamed did not come true. I rub my eyes and try to focus on all the commotion that is going on, and once my eyes adjust to my surrounding I see that Harry is in the middle of everything. I quickly stand up from my bed on the floor and walk over to everyone, "What is going on?" Laurel sighs at me with pleading eyes, "Harry started fighting with Aaron because Aaron was taking care of Henry." I maneuver under Cory's arm and stand in front of Harry, "It's okay Harry, Aaron wasn't going to hurt Henry." Harry's chest is rapidly going up and down, his eyes are dark as night, and his teeth are gritted down. "HE HAS NO RIGHT TO TOUCH OUR SON!" Harry roars trying to get past Cory, "Heidi I swear, I was just going to take him attended to him so Harry and you could get some much needed sleep." I knew that deep down Aaron would never hurt anyone, "I know Aaron, and you must not take all of this to heart, I think Harry is losing himself to the Isle." Aaron nods his head, "Cory I think you can let go, but stay close I have no idea what he is going to do next." Cory slowly releases Harry and backs off. "You need to fight through this Harry, don't lose all that makes you special." Harry closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, "I know that it is more tempting to give in to the darkness, but you need to fight it." Harry opens his eyes back up and I see the beautiful blue eyes I fell in love with, "You feel better?" Harry doesn't answer but nod his head and walks off. "I don't know how much longer Harry can last, he is getting worse and worse every day, and being trapped on the place that has caused him so much pain doesn't help matters." I feel someone place their hand on my shoulder and I smile to see Christyn, "I have been wondering when it is going to start happing to you." I sigh knowing that eventually I will return to the person that I use to be, "I will fight it till the very end, or until I feel like Harry needs me to be that person again." Right as everyone is about to leave I grab Aaron's hand pulling him away from the others, "I need a favor from you." Aaron looks me with one of his eyebrows raised, "When Harry and I become our old selves I need you to take Henry and keep from away from us, Harry and I would never take care of him, in fact by that point Harry and I most likely won't even care about each other let alone poor Henry." Aaron aggress with me, "I promise that if it comes to that I will, but I have hope and faith that we will find a way to get everything back to the normal before that happens." Aaron wraps his arms around me giving me a small hug, "Where is Henry?" I ask pulling out of the hug, "Gil has him." I smile as I walk off to find Gil and my son. Once Henry eats, he is burps, and is changed into new clothes and a new diaper I walk into the main area of the room to see someone sitting in Maleficent's chair, "Yzla? Long time no see." Yzla smiles a smile like her mothers, "I know things you don't know." Yzla sings spinning in the chair, "What is it? You can tell me." Yzla stops spinning and her smile turns into a grin, "I know that someone here on the isle has magic." This throws me off a little, "Yzla that is impossible, you heard Chris, there is no magic within the barrier." Yzla scratches her fingers along the arms of the chair, "This person's magic is far more powerful then Chris's simple magic, this magic is old magic, and very powerful." I take a step towards her, "Who is it Yzla? Who has that kind of magic?" Yzla shrugs her shoulders, "I have never seen her before, but I do know that she used to be in Auradon, and the reason that none of us know her is because she has bene hiding in the shadows." I can't help but think that Yzla is losing her mind, "What did she look like?" Yzla taps her chin thinking for a moment, "Beautiful long blonde hair, wearing gold earrings, a green dress with a light green sash around her, and a pair of gold high heels." As she finishes describing the girl my mind goes blank, no one that I know in Auradon fits that description, "What else can you tell me about her." Yzla sighs dramatically placing her hand on her forehead, "That is everything I know about this person, but I do know something that you would be interested in knowing." I switch arms with Henry, "I just so happen to know where you can find Ben, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay." I walk up to the front of the desk, 'Tell me where they are Yzla." Yzla crackles as she leans back in the chair, "I don't think so, before I tell you anything I need something from you." I step back a little, "What do you want?" Yzla stands up from the chair, "Let's just say that you will owe me a favor." I wasn't sure if I should trust Yzla, but it is my only chance of finding the others, "Deal, now tell me where everyone is." Yzla smiles a creepy smile, "You can find Jay at his father's old shop, Carlos is lost in the maze below what use to be his home, Evie is in her old bedroom in her old house, and as for Ben and Mal they are lost in Dragon Hall." I mentally slap myself for not thinking of any of those places, "Thanks Yzla." She says nothing at first but just stares at me, "Just remember, you owe me one favor." And just like that Yzla is gone. I take a deep breath and hurry to tell everyone else everything I had just found out.