Chapter 61: The War of God and Evil Part 2

Heidi's POV

Shay slashes her blades at me but I easily block them with my swords, and that beings a serious of attempts to get the upper hand from the both of us and both of us blocking each attack from the other. "You are much better then you expected you too be." I say with a small smile on my face, Shay just bows and I take this chance to swing one of my swords at her but of course Shay blocks the blade easily. I keep swinging and the more I swing the more Shay backs further and further away blocking each attack, Shay and I stop for a moment and just stare each down, Shay suddenly swings one of her blades at my face, I raise my sword blocking the attack, and as our blades clash Shay and I look at each other rather impressed with the other. I push Shay's blade away and try to kick her but Shay ducks the kick and takes out my legs, and once I fall to the ground Shay wastes no time putting one of her blades to my throat. "I was expecting a lot more than what I am getting from you, you are the daughter of Hades, and your dating one of the most skilled people with a sword." Shay smiles a sly smile as she raises her blade quickly brings the blade down. I roll out of the way just in time for the blade to hit the floor, I kick myself back up onto my feet, "You still have much to learn, please listen to me Shay, you don't have to be evil just because your father is." I spin around and around slashing my sword as I spin. Shay backs up blocking attack after attack, Shay suddenly side steps my attack and kicks me in my ribs sending me stumbling. "I love who I am, and I don't need anyone or anything to help me know that." Shay flips forward bringing he blades forward as well. I bring both of my swords close to me forming an X blocking Shay's blades, I push myself back and swing at her, and for some reason Shay knew what I was going to do because she blocked the sword with ease. I kick off one of the pillars swinging my sword over Shay's head, Shay quickly falls to her knees avoiding the blades, and she rolls bringing herself back to her feet. "Shay we are family, we shouldn't be fighting with each other like this, I promise you a place in Auradon if you help us bring down Chris." Shay looks at me with confusion but soon starts laughing. "Why would I help King no help, he has does nothing to help me." I attack Shay which Shay blocks, but I don't give up as launch another attack with my swords an attack that Shay easily blocks, I lung forward attacking again but Shay catches my blade within her own blades, and the two of us go back and forth again trying to get the upper hand but of course neither one of us do. Shay kicks the sword in my right hand up then with her other leg she kicks the sword out of my hand making the blade slide across the floor, and once again Shay takes my legs out making me land back onto the marble floor, Shay points one of her blades at my heart. "Looks like poor Henry is going to grow up without and father or a mother." Shay looks over at Chris, "But don't worry sis, Chris and I will raise little Henry like he was our very own son." I kick the blade away from me sweeping Shay's legs out from under her. Shay falls to the floor with a very loud thud, I get back to my feet quickly and point my sword at Shay's heart. "Don't ever threaten my family and friends, you won't like what happens." I push the blade closer to Shay's heart, "You are my flesh and blood, and I don't want to have to do this." The look in Shay's eyes reveals to me that she knows that if it comes down to it I would do what I needed to do to protect my friends and my family. "Hadie and I are the only real family you have." Shay starts giggling loudly, "My family are the kids trapped on the Isle of the lost, and even those of us that were trapped on the isle of the doomed." I pull my blade back a little, "You would rather choice people that wouldn't give your death a second thought instead of people that love you no matter what you have done in your past." Shay stops giggling and stares deep into my eyes, "They say the eyes are the window to the soul." I smile down at her, "Your eyes say that you are not really sure what you want anymore." Shay wiggles from underneath me, "And your eyes dear sister tell me that you wouldn't kill me even if you really wanted too." Shay kicks me off of her and jumps back to her feet and retreats back up to Chris. I look around to see that everyone is doing well for themselves. Chris whistles again and all the action stops, "Enough, come back." Just like that the dark guard stops and gathers back around the throne. The double doors suddenly burst and standing in the doorway, he has blue studded earrings in his ears, an opened blue suit coat with a white dress shirt underneath, a light blue tie perfectly around his neck, dark blue dress pants, and on his feet are a pair of dark blue dress shoes. "The mystery man in blue." I say in astonishment as I make it back to my feet, "WHO ARE YOU!" roars Chris as he stands up from his chair, the man walks into and stops in the middle of the room, "I am here to help fulfill the prophecy of your down fall." The mystery man smiles as he turns his attention to Ben.