Chapter 13: Fight On The First Day

Heidi's POV

I step up to the side of Jackal and Chad, "Jackal, as much as I am sure that Chad deservers whatever you are about to do to him, I would think that you wouldn't want to risk being expelled on your first day." Jackal tares his gaze away from Chad and onto me, his eyes are pitch black, almost like he is possessed, and his face is like frozen like stone, "I think it will be worth it, and long as this arrogant blockhead goes six feet under." Chad gasps for air as Jackal grip around his neck gets tighter, "What about your sister?" a dark and deep growl escapes his lips, "If you get kicked out of school, who will protect Sarah Jane?" I see his grip loosen a little, "I know you are exactly like my big brother, and you would never leave your little sister unprotected." Jackal looks down at the floor, "How about we start with what happened between the two of you." Jackal is about to say something when Chad decides to open his big mouth, "He's crazy....... That is what happened." Chad chokes out. Jackal retightens his grip, "YOU LIE!" Jackal roars squeezing tighter. I had to do something and quick because Chad's face was turning the color purple. "Jackal let him go right now." Sarah Jane commanded making her way through the crowd of people, Jackal release Chad as he falls to the ground gasping for air, "Jackal, what happened?" I ask looking down at Chad and then back to Jackal, "I was just minding my own business and trying to get to class, and all of a sudden him and group of his friends decided that they thought it would funny to dump a cooler of water on me." I turn my angry stare at Chad, "Really? You and your numbskull friends have nothing better to do then pick on people that could rip you apart with their bare hands." Chad dramatically places his hand on his throat, "This is what happens when a lazy king let's just anyone attend out school." I scoff at Chad in nothing but disgust, "First you try to segregate kids from the Isle, then for some odd reason you think it's okay to try to do the same thing to people that actually are within Kingdoms, and most of all you have the nerve to call Ben a lazy king." I am the one that grips Chad by his shirt and yank him upward, "If I hear you say anything against Ben ever again, I will not save you next time someone wants to knock your head off." Chad smirks at me, "Sounds like you have feelings for Ben Heidi, maybe the rumors I hear about Henry are true." I grip Chad by his throat and toss him across the hallway, "DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY SON!" I throw a fireball at him but he manages to dodge it, "HEIDI! STOP!" I hear my brother yell. Hadie, Ella, and Carly comes up to me, Carly goes over to her brother, Ella stands in front of me while Hadie stands behind me, "Don't let him be the reason that you get sent back to the Isle, you have a friends and family here, don't let Chad ruin all that have worked so hard for." I close my eyes taking a deep breath and get my anger control, "Just wait till I tell Ben about this, your sister will have one way ticket back to where she belongs." Carly slaps her brother across his face, "Shut up Chad, you wonder why mom and dad get so fed up with you, this is why, you treat people like gum on the bottom of your shoe, that is also why I was just told by mom and dad that when they die I will be taking over as ruler of Cinderellasburg, and as of now I am taking your seat on the United States of Auradon Kingdom Council." I smile a big smile at Chad, "Your lying." Chad mumbles looking deep into his sister's eyes, "Mom and dad had no choice Chad." Chad's eyes flashed red and to everyone surprise and shock he lunged for Carly, but Carly suddenly swings her fist and it connects right in Chad's nose. "Ow!" Chad stumbles back, "You hit me!" Chad takes his hands away from his nose, "I'm bleeding!" Chad mumbles running off in the other direction. Everyone stands there not really sure on what to do nor say right now, "EVERYONE BACK TO CLASS RIGHT NOW!" Couch Jenkins hollers getting everyone to leave, "Nice shot Carly, I think that is the first I have ever seen you stand up to your brother." Carly just looks down at her knuckles that her bruised and has a little bit of blood on them. "Now we just have to worry about him spewing lies to Ben about what happened." We all nod our head agreeing about that, "Carly, Is what you told Chad about your parents true?" Carly takes Aarons hand in hers, "It is my parents finally had enough of Chad, and did something about it." Carly knew just well as I did that Chad was going to do everything in his power to make sure that his parents reinstated him fully. "At least there is a respectable person to take the throne, and someone that people would rather see hung." The sound of someone clearing their throat catches our attention, "It would seem that I missed one heck of confrontation." Ben remarks looking at each one of us, "Before my brother starts telling you some made up story, I think you should know that it him that started all of this." Ben nods his head, "He soaked poor Jackal, he bad mouthed Heidi and Henry, and he tried to attack me." Ben seems more angry about Chad bad mouthing me and Henry then the other stuff, "I will have a talk with him, and I will remind him of what happens when you cross the son of 'The Beast'. Ben inclines his head and walks off down the hallway, "I think we should get to class." All of head off to the classroom that we should have been in 10 minutes ago.