Chapter 59: Almost To The Castle

Heidi's POV

"Listen to me Chris doesn't care about any of you, he is using you to make sure that he stays King." Ben says looing from Harrison then to Durah and finally to Sienna, "That might be true, but look at all he has done, he got all of off the prison, and he lets us do whatever we want, Durah and I now rule over the kingdom of Arendelle." Harrison says taking Durah hands in his, "You have done nothing to help us, you are just all talk, you claim you have the interest of the us who lived on the Isle, and we have seen nothing from you." Sienna comments from on top of the staircase, "If you stayed true to your word then why haven't more of us been given the chance to start over?" Durah says with anger in her voice, "You pick people from the isle that are easily tricked into believing that they have changed, and if you need proof look at Gil." Harrison pulls out his sword and points at Ben, "You got a tiny taste of what life was like for us, and that isn't your first time on the Isle, and you still do nothing to help us." Durah yells at Ben. Ben takes a deep breath and sigh but before Ben can say anything Sienna cuts him off, "We have heard enough of your lies and fake promises, the time has come for us to take matters into our own hands." Sienna raises her hands and blasts ice magic at Ben. I quickly form a ball of fire and intercept the ice before it reaches Ben, "You are outnumbered." Harrison raises his sword, Durah pulls her sword out and raises it as well, and Sienna prepares her ice magic, "We will do what we have to do to." Harrison and Durah charge towards us aw Sienna vanishes and reappears behind us blasting ice magic at all of us. "SCATTER!" Ben yells as all of dive out of the way of the icy blast. I groan in pain as I fall onto the hard ice, "You escaped me last time." I roll out of the way just in time to avoid another ice blast from Sienna, "You really didn't listen to my warning." I jump up to my feet and dodge another blast, I form a ring of fire and hurl it towards Sienna, but Sienna vanishes before it could do anything to her. Sienna appears again but I find myself unable to move and as I look down I see my feet have been frozen to the ground. I use a fireball to melt the ice around me feet, and right as I am free I am blasted by a powerful blast of ice magic. I fly through the air and go through a glass window of a rundown old shop. The door turns to ice and shatters like glass as Sienna steps inside, "Your fire is no match for my ice, and I am afraid that there will be no dragon to save you this time." Sienna slowly makes her way to me, and I am suddenly reminded of my father, the way he used to throw me into a room and slowly make his way over to me right before he punished me. I clutch my head from the sudden extreme pain, "What are you doing to me?" I ask Sienna but she doesn't answer. I close my eyes trying to block out the pain and suddenly darkness overtakes me. I reopen my eyes to find that I am no longer inside the rundown old building with Sienna, instead I find myself standing in the middle of an empty bar. "I FOUND HER!" I hear someone yell, and I turn to see Jade walking into the bar, "Where have you been? Everyone has bene worried sick about you." Jade gives me a quick hug before looking to make sure that I am not injured. "I am not sure, the last thing I remember is Sienna coming towards me." I say trying to think of how I got to the empty bar. "Well Harrison and Durah have been taken care of and Sienna is nowhere to be found." Jade takes my hand and leads me to the others. Everyone smiles and their faces show relief as they all come up to me and hug me. "Don't ever run off like that again Love." Harry says in a panic as wraps his arms around me giving me a tight hug. "BEN! WE HAVE PROBLEM!" All of us turn to see Carlos and Diego coming out the building that Sienna and I were in, "What is it?" Ben asks as the two of them walk up to the group, "It looks like Sienna has been killed, now neither one of can tell if she did herself or is someone did it to her, but judging by the stab wounded she was definitely stabbed in the heart with some kind of dagger." My heart drops into my stomach, and I suddenly get the feeling that I am going to be sick. "Heidi, didn't you say that you were with Sienna." Jade asks as everyone turns their attention to me, "Yes, but I am positive that she was still alive when I made my escape out of the room." I lied, I wasn't a complete lie because I remember being in that room with a very much alive Sienna. "We need to focus on getting inside that cathedral. "Done!" I see Hadie has just finished melting the ice off the double doors. "Well done Hadie." Ben and the rest of us make our way up the stairs and into the castle where the final battle with take place. Ben leads us down a hallway and up another pair of double doors. "Everyone ready?" Ben whispers to all if us. We all nod our heads ready for whatever is inside that room, Ben takes a deep breath before kicking the double doors open. We make our way inside and see Chris sitting on his throne. "Welcome one and all, Queen Shay and I along with our dark guard have been expecting you." Chris growls with amusement.