Chapter 2: Son of Darkness

Shay's POV
I roll over in the California king size bed, to see Chris's pitch black hair sticking up above the blanket, I sigh and start running my hand through his hair, I suddenly hear his dark growl, "Unless you want to piss me off already this morning I suggest that you leave me alone." Chris grumbles, "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Chris rolls over away from me and pulls the blanket over his head, "There, am I on the right side of the bed now?" Chris mocks me. I sit up in bed and pull the covers down reveling his handsome face, "For being the son of the Chernabog, you are sure lazy." Chris lets out a frustrated sigh before turning back over onto his back and opens his eyes showing off his yellow eyes, "And for the daughter of Shere Khan, you should be lazier." Chris smiles over at me and pulls me onto his lap, "You know that you are the only girl that I have ever had in my room." I roll my eyes at him, "Did you ever think that is because that we are stuck on a prison with only a few people to keep us company, face it Chris if we would have born on the Isle of the lost, you would have screwed every girl by now, and would have been in a very serious relationship with Mal." I place both of my hands on his tone chest balancing myself, "She isn't even my type." Chris lets out a wicked chuckle, "Is that why your eyes glow brighter every time you see her on the TV?" Chris runs his fingers through his hair, "If I wanted Mal, she would be here in bed with me right now." I scoff at him and get off his lap. Right as my feet tough the ground the bedroom doors swing open and in walks Ryan, his is the son of Rumpelstiltskin. His shoulder length dark brown hair is messy, he is wearing an opened black jacket, a dark red shirt, dark washed torn jeans, and a pair of black boots. "Have you ever heard of knocking Ryan?" Chris angry comments as he sits up in bed, "Well maybe if you didn't just lurk around his castle all day, I wouldn't have to do everything else." Ryan walks further into the room and closes the bedroom doors, "It's official, I am already in a pissed off mood." Chris shoves the covers off himself and steps out of bed, I sigh walk over to him, "We are running out of time my prince, every day the people of that forsaken and unspeakable place are getting stronger and stronger." I wrap my arms around his torso and breath in his scent, I can feel Chris relax a little, his muscles aren't tense anymore at the moment, "Your right Angle, for far too long we have let everyone think that darkness has once and for all been snuffed out." Chris tightens his grip on me, "I have just gotten word that the daughter of Hades has given birth to a healthy baby boy." Ryan eyes sparkle with mischievous. "Ryan, I will meet you in the great hall, we can start coming up with a plan." Ryan nods his head and walks out of the room, "Chris, you do see that the three of us won't be able to accomplish everything on our own, we are going to need serious back up." Chris's eyes glow a ver bright yellow, "I will handle everything, and when we are finished everything will be in its rightful place once and for all." I run my hands down his abdomen and I stop my hand at the top of his pitch black boxers, "You do know that we have some time to kill before you have to go." Chris looks my body up and down, "You are coming with me, as my future Queen, I think you should be everywhere that I am." I have this feeling that Chris is keeping something from me, but I can't just figure it out. "I would love to be a part of history." Chris places me on the bed and crawls on top of me, but a second later he stands up and heads into the bathroom, "I thought we were going to......" Chris turns around to face me, "Sorry Angle, but I have more pressing matters to attend to right now." Chris closes the bathroom door and I hear the shower start. I stand up feeling used and dirty, and I like that feeling. I walk over to the mirror and brush out my hair, Chris always finds a way to keep me in suspense, and that is one of the reasons I love him so much. Other reasons are his body, his personality, and pretty much everything about him, he is the prefect guy for me, and as I think about everything we have been through already in our lives, I know for a fact that if Chris never would have found me and took me in after my father abandoned me, I wouldn't have survived. I a pulled from my thoughts as Chris walks back out, his black hair is styled, he has on black sleeveless tank top, black fingerless gloves, black jeans, and a pair of black sneakers with black and grey checker board pattern on them. "Bathroom is all yours." Chris slaps my ass as he walks over to his dresser to put on his accessories for the day, "Thanks baby doll." Chris finishes up and turn to me, "I will be in the great hall with Ryan when you are ready to join us." I nod my head as Chris walks over to me and placing a burning hot kiss on my lips, "That should hold you over till tonight." Chris walks out of the bedroom closing the doors behind him. I sigh as a smile creeps across my lips, I make my way into the bathroom to get ready for my awful, and horrible day that I couldn't wait for.